New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

1 hour ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I can’t help it, I just can’t say no to delicious treats! And being so full feels so good especially when I know it’s all going straight to my gut.

Push that 🐖 gut limits further and further. It might be painful at times, but it's worth. The pleasures it gives you are just too great.

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 hours ago, anonfin said:

Push that 🐖 gut limits further and further. It might be painful at times, but it's worth. The pleasures it gives you are just too great.

Knowing how much I enjoy the food and how big it’s making me are the best rewards! Nothing a little snack and a belly rub while lazing around on the couch can’t fix 😉

7 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Knowing how much I enjoy the food and how big it’s making me are the best rewards! Nothing a little snack and a belly rub while lazing around on the couch can’t fix 😉

I'd put a few bottles of beer on the snack tray next to the couch, just in case!

10 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Alright, we finished the night off with an entire pizza and shake. Then topped it off with some rich, creamy ice cream. Ooooh my belly is so full. My poor shirt was ready to bust and by the end of the evening my entire belly button was showing. Time to relax and snack just a little while I rest my belly for tomorrow. 

D320FD2A-BB97-4D96-B2D9-B3579931FD62.jpeg

EF958E07-2973-4B0F-93CC-AD1390C8010F.jpeg

9B2E5844-359E-4A01-9B04-6F2F39B51863.jpeg

Wow you have stuffed yourself to the max !! Your belly is huge and gorgeous ! 😊

Guest Big Belly Brook
7 minutes ago, pj44 said:

Did a pregnancy jumpstart your gain?  🤰 Or is this all the result of unbridled gluttony?  🐖

When I was pregnant I actually didn’t gain any weight (might be the longest period of time in my life where I didn’t gain weight 😂). But it did stretch out my belly nice and big for me to fill it now! So long story short, I’ve done this all to myself with just my inability to control my appetite. 🐷

20 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Alright, we finished the night off with an entire pizza and shake. Then topped it off with some rich, creamy ice cream. Ooooh my belly is so full. My poor shirt was ready to bust and by the end of the evening my entire belly button was showing. Time to relax and snack just a little while I rest my belly for tomorrow. 

D320FD2A-BB97-4D96-B2D9-B3579931FD62.jpeg

EF958E07-2973-4B0F-93CC-AD1390C8010F.jpeg

9B2E5844-359E-4A01-9B04-6F2F39B51863.jpeg

God I love being right. 🤣

20 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

We definitely walked around Target after dinner. I just waddled around, my belly swaying with every step. I love being so huge! 

Oh I can imagine you were making a big spectacle of it, filling your cart with all the most unhealthy treats you crave. I could even see you eating a snack as you were shopping, because it just doesn't feel right now to be stuffing your face at this point... 

8 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

When I was pregnant I actually didn’t gain any weight (might be the longest period of time in my life where I didn’t gain weight 😂). But it did stretch out my belly nice and big for me to fill it now! So long story short, I’ve done this all to myself with just my inability to control my appetite. 🐷

Imagine if you had an active feeder! That shirt right now would barely fit over your breasts, let alone cover your gut. :D 

Oh, and Happy V-Day! Hope you and your partner are having loads of fun tonight. :D 

Guest Big Belly Brook

Hubby took me to Fogo De Chao (a Brazilian Steakhouse) for Valentine’s Day and I definitely ate more than I’ve ever eaten before. I devoured just about every kind of meat you can think of, stuffing my belly more and more full. I literally didn’t tell them no to anything they brought to my table. My plate was constantly refilled for at least and hour and a half. Then when I thought I was finally done, my husband had them bring out a delightful Creme Brûlée that I somehow shoveled in. My belly has never been this full in my life. It feels sooooo good and I can’t wait to see how the fat settles onto my body. My belly was not this obvious in the dress before we left.

9113AB89-CCE3-4437-AD5E-07D7DDC5B677.jpeg

You are so beautiful and your appetite is amazing!  I've been to one of those Brazilian steakhouses before, and the amount of meat they bring you is insane... did you really eat everything they served you??  Your husband is one lucky guy 🥰

Guest Big Belly Brook
30 minutes ago, pj44 said:

You are so beautiful and your appetite is amazing!  I've been to one of those Brazilian steakhouses before, and the amount of meat they bring you is insane... did you really eat everything they served you??  Your husband is one lucky guy 🥰

I ate absolutely everything! I seriously stuffed my belly so full. It was painful, but amazing and 100% worth it! 

1 hour ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Hubby took me to Fogo De Chao (a Brazilian Steakhouse) for Valentine’s Day and I definitely ate more than I’ve ever eaten before. I devoured just about every kind of meat you can think of, stuffing my belly more and more full. I literally didn’t tell them no to anything they brought to my table. My plate was constantly refilled for at least and hour and a half. Then when I thought I was finally done, my husband had them bring out a delightful Creme Brûlée that I somehow shoveled in. My belly has never been this full in my life. It feels sooooo good and I can’t wait to see how the fat settles onto my body. My belly was not this obvious in the dress before we left.

That's a ton of food 😳. There's no way I can keep up with all the meats they bring out at Brazilian steakhouses, and then to top it with with Creme Brûlée? I'm amazed you could get up afterwards 👅

Guest Big Belly Brook
12 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

That's a ton of food 😳. There's no way I can keep up with all the meats they bring out at Brazilian steakhouses, and then to top it with with Creme Brûlée? I'm amazed you could get up afterwards 👅

It wasn’t easy! Fortunately we had the car valet parked and were in outdoor seating, so it was only a few steps and then seat reclined back and belly rubs all the way home. 
We did stop for a large Icee on the way. And I got hungry later so I finished the night off with a few slices of pizza and a giant frosting stuffed cookie sandwich. Guess I was a little bit of a piggy yesterday. 

14 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Waaahhh this is SO HOT! I can only imagine you sitting in the car, with the dress way up and your overfull gut out, panting heavily 😍😍 And still drooling for MORE food 🐖 Feedees are truly incredible women!

The only thing that could've possibly made the whole thing even hotter is you starting to jill off.

Guest Big Belly Brook
4 minutes ago, gizmo1451 said:

I really hope we get to see some of these feedings soon.  it sounds as if you have quite the capacity.  

As soon as I’m approved as a mode 😉

Guest Big Belly Brook

Wanted to wear a tank top today (it’s getting warmer here), but after the binge of this weekend it seems like none of them will contain my belly. It’ll just keep my belly a little extra cool 😎 

900C7016-EADF-4A5D-A0B7-61F74937891A.jpeg

10 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Wanted to wear a tank top today (it’s getting warmer here), but after the binge of this weekend it seems like none of them will contain my belly. It’ll just keep my belly a little extra cool 😎 

Each one looks incredibly sexy. I love the way you let your belly hang out. That being said you probably don't have much of a choice.

25 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Nothing reveals that you might be overindulging a bit too much than changing seasons, right? Though 'a bit' is pulling a lot of weight here... hard to believe those tank tops ever contained your belly. That being said, with the way you ate this weekend, you shouldn't be so shocked when you look down 👅

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, Petey said:

Each one looks incredibly sexy. I love the way you let your belly hang out. That being said you probably don't have much of a choice.

I mean, I could give in and buy some 3x shirts, but what fun would that be?!

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Nothing reveals that you might be overindulging a bit too much than changing seasons, right? Though 'a bit' is pulling a lot of weight here... hard to believe those tank tops ever contained your belly. That being said, with the way you ate this weekend, you shouldn't be so shocked when you look down 👅

I have to admit I was almost shocked with that green one... it fit over the summer. I think I’ll keep indulging until it fits like that black one 😉

Guest Big Belly Brook

Sooo full... filmed not one, but TWO video’s for you today. Will be submitting for approval tomorrow so stay tuned! In the mean time, I’m going to relax and rest this stuffed belly. 

7B7D0EF3-F373-49D8-A01B-73B2BCDDC5ED.thumb.jpeg.4d2d59e410769246dbecd4733315ea59.jpeg