New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

1 hour ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I bought this 2x less than a year ago and it was just a little loose. I guess I must have put on some weight since then because now it won’t contain my belly! I think I’ll leave it on for the day so everyone can see how fat I’ve become! Tell me you don’t wanna grab a handful of that belly hang 😉

B398EC3B-86BA-446C-AD15-30B3E9E07B9F.jpeg

77A086EE-D8B1-452B-B2F8-56CAE7B72340.jpeg

480C1D16-C246-4827-A007-1C732BB890DB.jpeg

I guess those giant root beer floats do an even better job of shrinking clothes than the washing machine 😍

2 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I bought this 2x less than a year ago and it was just a little loose. I guess I must have put on some weight since then because now it won’t contain my belly! I think I’ll leave it on for the day so everyone can see how fat I’ve become! Tell me you don’t wanna grab a handful of that belly hang 😉

What would you do if someone came up to you in that outfit and grabbed your exposed belly? 

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, Zardolnia said:

I guess those giant root beer floats do an even better job of shrinking clothes than the washing machine 😍

😂 The giant root beer floats, the cookies, the extra servings at meals... there’s no shortage of foods to grow me! 

Guest Big Belly Brook
30 minutes ago, Petey said:

What would you do if someone came up to you in that outfit and grabbed your exposed belly? 

It would certainly take me off guard, but I would also certainly appreciate it. I don’t know how much my husband would love it, he likes to be the only one who gets to play with my belly. 

1 minute ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I don’t know how much my husband would love it, he likes to be the only one who gets to play with my belly. 

In his place, I'd probably ask for the same privilege 😅

P.S. Superb gut and those hips and thighs are a match made in heaven 🐷 Also, very cute top, indeed.

34 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

It would certainly take me off guard, but I would also certainly appreciate it. I don’t know how much my husband would love it, he likes to be the only one who gets to play with my belly. 

Yeah. I've seen some women with their belly's out. I thought a few times about touching but never did. Wouldn't ever approach a woman with a man with her, too shy anyway.

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, pj44 said:

WOW, you're gorgeous!  Do you have any pics from when you were lighter, for comparison?  How much did you weigh when you got married?

I’m working on a before and after post to really show how much I’ve gained. I was about 250ish when we got married. Here’s a picture from a few months before, I was probably about 240 in this one. 

A01BDA72-3FE7-4E61-A583-ED4F1E36A453.jpeg

Guest Big Belly Brook
5 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

We went to Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers for lunch and I absolutely gorged myself. Drinks, apps, burgers... the works. Here’s some updated pics of this shirt now 🐷

DD10145F-687A-4E13-94FA-348F331D27BC.jpeg

EBA9FC4B-41B7-4056-9302-C6E3FE9F9299.jpeg

23 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

We went to Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers for lunch and I absolutely gorged myself. Drinks, apps, burgers... the works. Here’s some updated pics of this shirt now 🐷

Gorged yourself is right 😳. Look at how much tighter that shirt is than just a few hours ago. I guess it really shouldn't be too surprising that it fit less than a year ago with the way you've been eating 👅

Guest Big Belly Brook
24 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Gorged yourself is right 😳. Look at how much tighter that shirt is than just a few hours ago. I guess it really shouldn't be too surprising that it fit less than a year ago with the way you've been eating 👅

I can’t deny the truth! I’ve been outgrowing clothes right and left lately. We’ll see if it can contain me through dinner, now. Those seams are feeling pretty tight. 

Guest Big Belly Brook
22 minutes ago, BiggusEggus said:

Wow, that belly is huuuge 😍 Someone's been quite a glutton 😏

And I’m not done! I’m thinking pizza for dinner. Can’t wait to see how big I can get this belly tonight!

3 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I can’t deny the truth! I’ve been outgrowing clothes right and left lately. We’ll see if it can contain me through dinner, now. Those seams are feeling pretty tight. 

I bet by the time you roll over here to show off your glut, that shirt won't even go under your belly button, and some seams will bust trying to contain those massive thunder thighs. 😍

5 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Here’s a picture from a few months before, I was probably about 240 in this one.

I love your soft puffy arms!  I've heard it said that you can tell if a slim girl will get fat by if her arms are thicker than average.  In your case that's true!  Now you're growing a huge belly to match, and it looks great on you!

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Alright, we finished the night off with an entire pizza and shake. Then topped it off with some rich, creamy ice cream. Ooooh my belly is so full. My poor shirt was ready to bust and by the end of the evening my entire belly button was showing. Time to relax and snack just a little while I rest my belly for tomorrow. 

D320FD2A-BB97-4D96-B2D9-B3579931FD62.jpeg

EF958E07-2973-4B0F-93CC-AD1390C8010F.jpeg

9B2E5844-359E-4A01-9B04-6F2F39B51863.jpeg

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

I bet by the time you roll over here to show off your glut, that shirt won't even go under your belly button, and some seams will bust trying to contain those massive thunder thighs. 😍

My belly button was definitely out there for everyone to see! 

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, rotwang said:

Time to head to Walmart for shopping with that belly showing !!! 💕😃👍

We definitely walked around Target after dinner. I just waddled around, my belly swaying with every step. I love being so huge! 

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 minutes ago, Petey said:

Did anyone say anything about your belly hanging out?

I got a lot of stared and literal jaw drops. Then a few whispers after I had passed by. Especially if they happened to catch me when I was rubbing my bloated belly. ☺️

1 hour ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Alright, we finished the night off with an entire pizza and shake. Then topped it off with some rich, creamy ice cream. Ooooh my belly is so full. My poor shirt was ready to bust and by the end of the evening my entire belly button was showing. Time to relax and snack just a little while I rest my belly for tomorrow. 

D320FD2A-BB97-4D96-B2D9-B3579931FD62.jpeg

EF958E07-2973-4B0F-93CC-AD1390C8010F.jpeg

9B2E5844-359E-4A01-9B04-6F2F39B51863.jpeg

And that shirt's even smaller now 😳. I guess it just can't handle a shake AND ice cream, unlike your bottomless appetite it seems... and you say there's going to be snacks on top of all that? You really make sure that belly is spoiled, don't you? 😈

Guest Big Belly Brook
17 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

And that shirt's even smaller now 😳. I guess it just can't handle a shake AND ice cream, unlike your bottomless appetite it seems... and you say there's going to be snacks on top of all that? You really make sure that belly is spoiled, don't you? 😈

I can’t help it, I just can’t say no to delicious treats! And being so full feels so good especially when I know it’s all going straight to my gut.

14 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I can’t help it, I just can’t say no to delicious treats! And being so full feels so good especially when I know it’s all going straight to my gut.

Nothing quite like the feeling you've overdone it a bit, right? Especially when you've got a big soft gut sitting in your lap to remind you that's it's hardly the first time 👅