New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

Guest Big Belly Brook

Hey! I’m new here and excited to meet everyone! I’ve been gaining off and on for the last 15 years or so, but have really ballooned out in the last 5 years. I would say I started around 180 and now sit right around 290. I’m so excited to be here among other like-minded people! I love stuffing my belly, belly rubs, all food (especially ice cream!), and anything that will make my soft jiggly belly even bigger. Can’t wait to get to know all of you! 

E24104D5-E85B-4776-86D8-8F34BAA4D045.jpeg

D360A26E-9BB4-4B10-87BE-C22EEDAF1B75.jpeg

A6E6E5CB-E77B-4386-950A-C94D4315CCA6.jpeg

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Welcome! You look fantastic. Hope you'll enjoy it here.

Thanks! I’m already loving it! 

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 hours ago, rw16 said:

Welcome!! You are gorgeous! What’s your gaining story?  Intentional? Married? Tell us about you. 

Thank you! I’ve been gaining off and on since I was in high school (I’m 29 now), but after I got married, the weight really started to pile on. My husband loves to cook and keeps me well fed. Not to mention most recently I’ve been working from home, so the opportunity to munch all day has certainly added to my waistline. So some intentional, some not so much... I’m happy with all of it though! I really love eating and feeling the fullness of my growing belly. Looking to get to about 350 for right now and we’ll see after that. ☺️

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 hours ago, Bigbellylover2 said:

Wow! you're looking big and beautiful! How're you enjoying it?

Thank you! Being fat is the best! I love the way my belly jiggles when I move. The way my fat spills uncontrollably over my clothes, and of course being free to stuff my belly all the time! 

Guest Big Belly Brook
21 minutes ago, Petey said:

Have you outgrown a lot of your clothes? Your jeans look like they're about to pop

I have! I think it’s actually about time for a new shopping trip, actually. 😉

I’ve got a few things in the works to show off just how much I’ve outgrown. This one was my winter coat from last year. 

D1B815A2-9B0A-426B-B089-407B71953001.jpeg

Guest Big Belly Brook
4 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Welcome! Glad you're liking it here and looking forward to seeing you more. :) 

Since you talked about your husband being partly responsible for your gain, does he know about your desire to gain and is he into it? 

As long as I’m happy, he’s happy. And I’m happiest when my belly is full 😃

Guest Big Belly Brook
28 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Nice! Have you popped any buttons or busted any seams? 

You’ll have to wait and see on that one 😉