• 2 weeks later...

Dear god... had to pick my jaw up off the floor and wipe up a puddle of drool before writing  this comment,  but damn you just continue to impress!  Could you get any hotter? Something tells me with the way that belly is plumping up, those big titties straining every bra you have, and your ass just looking perfectly squeezable, the answer is probably yes!

Can't believe I missed this thread....very hot and what a great happy attitude. I have a couple questions if I may......are you gaining on your own or with the help of a feeder or  significant other? What feeding regime seems to get the best results for you? Do you stuff and do shakes or are you a girl who likes to eat alot and all the time? Thank you for sharing.

• Curvage Model
On 7/1/2021 at 3:58 PM, fritz256 said:

I would love to take you to one of those Brazilian 'death by meat' places (like Fogo de Chao) in that dress and feed you till it ripped...and then take you to a Baskin Robbins for dessert.

Death by meat?! Do you eat as much meat as you can??

• Curvage Model
On 7/1/2021 at 5:16 PM, cdy309 said:

Can't believe I missed this thread....very hot and what a great happy attitude. I have a couple questions if I may......are you gaining on your own or with the help of a feeder or  significant other? What feeding regime seems to get the best results for you? Do you stuff and do shakes or are you a girl who likes to eat alot and all the time? Thank you for sharing.

I should do a Q and A for these hehe :]