48 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

No puedo esperar para alimentar este vientre en un todo incluido en unos días😍 ¡Estad atentos a algunos contenidos chisporroteante 🤤

PXL_20211014_155518027.PORTRAIT.jpg

This may be legendary, we may find out what your limit is by eating ;) a great video of great gluttonous madness would be wonderful, with very sexy clothes, I am looking forward to what is to come 🔥 (I just hope it's a long video;))

2 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Finally on vacation 🥰Couldn't control myself today at the buffet...cant wait for a full day of buffets tomorrow 🤤 Stay tuned for videos

PXL_20211021_031621732.jpg

Did you lose control? That sounds so sexy, and look at that soft round belly, those videos to come must be gluttony heaven ...
Did they let you record inside the establishment while you were stuff your face? ;) 

Guest PlumpLove
On 10/22/2021 at 4:37 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Buffet, beach, buffet...I cld get used to stuffing myself like this 🤤

PXL_20211022_203539162.jpg

PXL_20211022_202114607.jpg

I love these beach pics!

1 hour ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Playing with my belly in public 👅💋

Also, just realized I won the day on Curvage on October 23rd for the first time! Thank you guys 🥰

Beach belly 4.JPG

Beach belly 3.JPG

Beach belly 2.JPG

Beach belly 1.JPG

This is how a bikini is supposed to fit !!! I am serious when i say this you were meant to live the feedee lifestyle lol.. And also congrats on winning the day !

Chow Yun Fat Thumbs Up GIF

7 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Playing with my belly in public 👅💋

Beach belly 4.JPG

19 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

PXL_20211023_154402235.jpg

On 10/22/2021 at 4:37 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

PXL_20211022_203539162.jpg

PXL_20211022_202114607.jpg

Absolutely amazing 😍. I am just thinking of looking up and seeing you jiggle by, then seeing you belly just turn into a ball in your lap as you sit down.  Need any help putting on some lotion?  I volunteer 🙋 

Seriously though, how did your tits not pop out of that poor tiny, little bikini top in the first photo you posted Friday?  That thing is no match for them.  Sure you enjoyed the attention it brought 😉

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Looks like this bikini already is fitting pretty snugly! Keep pigging out at the buffets on this trip, and lets see if you can get some underboob peeking out by the time this vacation is over😍

CONGRATS on winning your 1st day! From the looks of your gaining progress...there will be MANY more in your future. 

Thank youuu ❤️