• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

That belly looks amazing id love to come rub it and use it as a pillow to lay memy head haha!! Just think in a couple hours that belly is going to be asking for more!!! Better feed it you don't want it mad lol

My belly defs does get mad if I dont feed her. I get all shakey and a headache even tho I only ate a few hours ago. She gets what she wants xD

• Curvage Model
On 2/10/2021 at 9:30 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I can't believe it has been 4 months already! You all have been so wonderful I really appreciated the support!

I am really enjoying this journey with all of you and can't believe how beautiful my body is becoming.

I am coming to you from the Great White North and the land of poutine and maple syrup ❤️

I wanted to start this forum so I could get to know you all better 😄 and share some extra content with you hehe.

Looking at this before and after photo always shocks me! I never felt like I was that skinny 😮

SAM_1425 (2).JPG

tiepymzrf4861.jpg

Here's a little sample of my content ❤️

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, bjhacker said:

Those pants are very sexy. My gf had the exact same thing happen last year. She liked wearing them when she went out. guaranteed to attract attention!

I was out so I couldnt even change xD They just kept ripping more as the night went onnn