I'm so excited about the gluttonous roommate series, I really appreciate everything you're doing and knowing that there will be a great sexy conclusion oh my god

to anyone who has not seen those 2 videos I strongly encourage you to see them 🔥🔥

I don't care when the last video will come out, the one with the conclusion of the series, I know it will be another masterpiece, so I'll be patient, I just hope it's a festival of unleashed gluttony, every time I remember how you lower that sub of 12 inches with big bites barely flinching 🥵

22 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

BIG morning belly  😘

Screenshot_20220824-101835~2.png

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat I love when you mix sexy clothes, role play and a lot of food, but I would like to see more of the part after a binge where you wear something tight like a dress, girdle, or jeans and take them off, releasing a big round belly, you of foot while the belly swallows the thong, maybe something like that in a clip in the future 😊 like a "cruise story clip" but longer and eating many food before release your hanging bell while you comment how gluttonous you are and how you can't control yourself

2 hours ago, jajakeke said:

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat I love when you mix sexy clothes, role play and a lot of food, but I would like to see more of the part after a binge where you wear something tight like a dress, girdle, or jeans and take them off, releasing a big round belly, you of foot while the belly swallows the thong, maybe something like that in a clip in the future 😊 like a "cruise story clip" but longer and eating many food before release your hanging bell while you comment how gluttonous you are and how you can't control yourself

yeah!!