Guest I_Love_Chubby_Girls
5 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

It was a nipply...I mean NIPPY morning

PXL_20220721_154451029.jpg

I love "nipply" mornings (and daytime, and evening, etc.). I know you wear the pasties for discretion, but your nipples just complete the view of your totally sexy breasts!! And you look absolutely amazing in this picture. Your belly is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!! You are the perfect chubby girl!!!😀😍😘

9 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I haven't this summer 😭 My bike is collecting dust :( cuz I ended up buying a car and bike insurance is really expensive here. I really want to take if for more country rides or buy a dirt bike instead! 

Oh no not good. Dirt bike definitely isn’t a bad choice though. I miss mine.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, I_Love_Chubby_Girls said:

I love "nipply" mornings (and daytime, and evening, etc.). I know you wear the pasties for discretion, but your nipples just complete the view of your totally sexy breasts!! And you look absolutely amazing in this picture. Your belly is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!! You are the perfect chubby girl!!!😀😍😘

Thank youuu 😍😍😍😍😍 Even my morning belly is impressive now 🫦

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, I_Love_Chubby_Girls said:

7 hours ago, Fxdls117 said:

Oh no not good. Dirt bike definitely isn’t a bad choice though. I miss mine.

Yeahhh everytime I see a bike pass by it bring me joy and sadness 😭

Guest I_Love_Chubby_Girls
4 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Yeahhh everytime I see a bike pass by it bring me joy and sadness 😭

I can just imagine the fun of watching you riding on a dirt bike, up over hills and down into valleys... all the while with your belly rolls jiggling, your breasts bouncing, your nipples poking, your heavy thighs hugging the sides, and your thick upper arms showing... sounds to me almost like a "wet dream"😉😘

• Curvage Model
On 7/23/2022 at 2:10 PM, I_Love_Chubby_Girls said:

I can just imagine the fun of watching you riding on a dirt bike, up over hills and down into valleys... all the while with your belly rolls jiggling, your breasts bouncing, your nipples poking, your heavy thighs hugging the sides, and your thick upper arms showing... sounds to me almost like a "wet dream"😉😘

Here I like the image tooo 🤤 Mann I need to buy one!