Guest SouthernWinds
12 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Oh my 🍗🍘👀

PXL_20220505_063551446.jpg

Now that’s a belly that needs more! Perfectly round

• Curvage Model
On 5/12/2022 at 10:01 PM, Vulkan said:

I attest that this capture belongs to one of the sexiest videos I've ever seen and I'm completely serious 🥵 I only hope that when you come back from vacation you will please recreate what you ate so that we can watch it and enjoy it during a clip, to see if it is true that you are capable of eating so much food and how you really lose control in front of the camera ;) 

😘 Oh man Vulkannnn I've been eating SOOOOOOO muchhh 🤤 I will be doing a beach stuffing sooooooon

Mind if I ask. Just curious. I know a girl just like you. And she's been putting on weight. Which it goes all to her ass and legs pretty much. Do you have problems finding pants that fit like you were used to? I was just curious. She gets mad, saying all that fits me is leggings or sweatpants. Other day she bent over and the inner thighs ripped on her jeans. She said damn it if this thing don't stop getting bigger. I lost it. Thought it was hot. Anyways sorry to ramble.

Guest ThickThighsMatter
On 5/12/2022 at 7:13 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Oh my 🍗🍘👀

PXL_20220505_063551446.jpg

This is so perfect 😍  The plump roundness is doing it for us!! Love following your journey. 😊

Guest Plump_Love
40 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

FAT mermaid on the beach 😍🤤

Screenshot_20220516-130238.png

Gorgeous mermaid!!! You are TOO SEXY!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
On 5/14/2022 at 6:47 PM, gmcz71offroad said:

Mind if I ask. Just curious. I know a girl just like you. And she's been putting on weight. Which it goes all to her ass and legs pretty much. Do you have problems finding pants that fit like you were used to? I was just curious. She gets mad, saying all that fits me is leggings or sweatpants. Other day she bent over and the inner thighs ripped on her jeans. She said damn it if this thing don't stop getting bigger. I lost it. Thought it was hot. Anyways sorry to ramble.

I haveee ripped through the thighs of many of my old pants xD loading you favourite pair can be sad 🤣

On 5/18/2022 at 9:12 AM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

La hinchazón de este video nunca deja de sorprenderme 👀

1075561601_cruisebloat.gif.6a44e4b5a5a2e8b57dd8aba3dbc6c8e8.gif

1520296632_CruiseStory1.jpg.4a6e5ab330dbe467d635071a0fd0020c.jpg

Honestly, after seeing that amazing feat (only just the aftermath), I think when you come back from your vacation, you should be able to do a binge video called "cruise story simulation" or something like that where in a long video you show us that you are able to eat up to 8 dishes, like you said in the clip, it is very hot when you say it... of course a long video and the price doesn't matter to me if I will see you how your belly grows, and ypu eatimg to the brim... the gratest clip ever

sorry if I seem obsessive but that video made me see that you are capable of being very gluttonous and that is very hot, when in other videos you only eat a plate or a snacks ;)

Enjoy your "no hunger games" holydays :D

Guest Plump_Love
On 5/19/2022 at 3:34 AM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Thick thighs save lives 🥵

PXL_20220514_183717502.jpg

You are getting chunky all over … and with thighs like that, you can be my rescuer any day!!!😃❤️

• Curvage Model
On 5/19/2022 at 4:25 AM, jajakeke said:

Honestly, after seeing that amazing feat (only just the aftermath), I think when you come back from your vacation, you should be able to do a binge video called "cruise story simulation" or something like that where in a long video you show us that you are able to eat up to 8 dishes, like you said in the clip, it is very hot when you say it... of course a long video and the price doesn't matter to me if I will see you how your belly grows, and ypu eatimg to the brim... the gratest clip ever

sorry if I seem obsessive but that video made me see that you are capable of being very gluttonous and that is very hot, when in other videos you only eat a plate or a snacks ;)

Enjoy your "no hunger games" holydays :D

ill have to get a private chef for the video LOL But I'm sure I can arrange something 🤤

Guest Plump_Love
21 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Chonky as ever 🦭

PXL_20220520_011935539.jpg

I know your thighs are fabulous, but your belly & breasts in this picture are so seductive that I couldn’t keep my hands off!! I think it wouldn’t take more than a single finger to lift that top and expose the treats underneath!! So chonky-sexy!!!😃❤️❤️