Guest Mr.bigbely94
35 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Working out with these titties bare is practically impossible 😂 The bounce is painful😅

Workout Roleplay 3.jpg

Workout Roleplay 5.jpg

Workout Roleplay 6.jpg

You look amazing, how about cutting your work out short and come have this feast I made for you to stuff that belly while I massage your tits and belly.

Guest Mr.bigbely94
4 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

What would u cook 🤤

Anything and everything. A table filled of fatty, fried foods, pizza, burgers, nachos, omelettes, hotdogs, poutine (canadian), stews and so much more. Don't forget dessert: pies, cakes, ice cream made with heavy cream. Even a massive tub of heavy cream weight gain shake. All for you to get fed and stuffed while getting played with.

• Curvage Model
On 4/13/2022 at 12:59 AM, Mr.bigbely94 said:

Anything and everything. A table filled of fatty, fried foods, pizza, burgers, nachos, omelettes, hotdogs, poutine (canadian), stews and so much more. Don't forget dessert: pies, cakes, ice cream made with heavy cream. Even a massive tub of heavy cream weight gain shake. All for you to get fed and stuffed while getting played with.

Ohhh my 🤤 there is no wayyyy I could resist all that xD especially if there were some fried cheese sticks 😚

Guest Mr.bigbely94
Just now, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Ohhh my 🤤 there is no wayyyy I could resist all that xD especially if there were some fried cheese sticks 😚

I'd make fried cheese block. All to be shoved, fed and stuffed into your greedy belly to become more insatiable sexy fat

Guest Mr.bigbely94
Just now, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

YUM 🤤

I'd make sure you'd stuffed and fed 24/7. I'll even do a buffet cleanup date where we'll go to a buffet and stay there to clean them out as it all goes in your gluttonous bottomless belly

Guest Mr.bigbely94
1 minute ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

It's fun plopping this belly on things 😘

PXL_20220413_041059120.jpg

Looks like fun, how about tripling that belly so that you get to have more to plop on

Guest Balls
21 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

It's fun plopping this belly on things 😘

PXL_20220413_041059120.jpg

Plop it onto the dinner table as I prepare a feast for you 🤤🤤

Guest Plump_Love
On 4/17/2022 at 11:20 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Just want to say a quick thank you to all of your for being part of my journey ❤️ 

PXL_20220319_013438367.jpg

Thank you for this lovely pic!! This looks like something we need on a wall poster.😃😉💕