Guest PlumpLove
5 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Nights like these are why Im getting fat 🀣 I ate a waffle with brownie, a cookie and ice cream and then i finished a milkshakeπŸ’‹

PXL_20211128_063330637.jpg

PXL_20211128_050402817.jpg

Β 

Nights like these are why Im getting fat 🀣 I ate a waffle with brownie, a cookie and ice cream and then i finished a milkshakeπŸ’‹

Β 

A yummy snack to grow a yummy body.πŸ˜ƒ

Guest Dekuyper

Have you ever accidentally popped a button? Like from eating too much or sitting down. I would love to see your belly burst the button off a super tight pair of pants.Β 

Guest PlumpLove
5 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Theres a tight jeans try on coming soon 😚

Looking forward to the jeans try on … πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Guest PlumpLove
19 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

From what I saw in your last measuring and weighing video, and based on your height, it looks like you’ve got about 15 lbs to go to be β€œobese”. Β I’m loving watching you plump up! Β You are one of my favorite models on this site! Β You truly are a beautiful woman!!!β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, PlumpLove said:

From what I saw in your last measuring and weighing video, and based on your height, it looks like you’ve got about 15 lbs to go to be β€œobese”. Β I’m loving watching you plump up! Β You are one of my favorite models on this site! Β You truly are a beautiful woman!!!β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Aww thank you so muchhh😘 i would definitely be FAT with another 15 xD

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

Body built by Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.3733efc50fc80970a2208560cd2266fc.jpeg
Β 

such overindulgence is sure to make you a proper fatty by New Year’s Day. Happy holidays. You are looking positively smashing ❀️ 

My birthday is coming soon so I put in all my food orders ❀️ I have people making me lasagna, baked mac and cheese, fried cheese sticks, chicken soup, and potato pancakes just to name a fewww🀀

Guest PlumpLove
12 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

My birthday is coming soon so I put in all my food orders ❀️ I have people making me lasagna, baked mac and cheese, fried cheese sticks, chicken soup, and potato pancakes just to name a fewww🀀

So … do you have a wishlist somewhere?