Guest Oddy Nuff da $now Leopard

That belly looks noticeably rounder than from a month ago! Looks like your bikini top is struggling to contain the fleshy heft of your breasts as well! 😍🤤

D45E7CE6-9B31-49B3-985E-57F7C9B2FF46.jpeg

66A98EAE-CAED-41AF-8400-EA47CEF998AC.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 11/12/2021 at 9:57 AM, Chadfadboy said:

I just watched your latest clip, and omg.....you’re growth is def showing , and you look so damn beautiful and sexy. The chubby body looks great on you. Can’t weight to see how fat you’ll get. Any goals? Out of curiosity, how many calories can you consume in one sitting? Ever done the sprite and bananas bloat challenge? 

Depends on the food xD not too sureexD

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Oddy Nuff da $now Leopard said:

That belly looks noticeably rounder than from a month ago! Looks like your bikini top is struggling to contain the fleshy heft of your breasts as well! 😍🤤

D45E7CE6-9B31-49B3-985E-57F7C9B2FF46.jpeg

66A98EAE-CAED-41AF-8400-EA47CEF998AC.jpeg

The rate at which I can gain weight is shocking xD came back heavier after that trip 🤣 good thing i dont live on a resort or id be a 1000lbs sister in no timee

Guest PlumpLove
2 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Oh my I really am starting to look FAT... Is it weird that I am also playing with it all more🤣

Screenshot_20211116-002318.png.fe1cca88b833dfbf9fe8afd3ae3539a9.png

You are beautiful, in my opinion, and no, it's not weird at all!

Guest Chadfadboy
12 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Looking chunkyyyyyy

Fat pig 1.JPG

I feel like your belly button grew 2 inches in depth since your last vid lol belly looks so soft and squishy and that belly button is so deep and enjoyable to look at and wonder about. The inside, does it have an end? Lol