52 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I swear I have a fat chat with myself everyday 🀣 Every bathing suit, every pair of shorts, every piece of lingerie, every dress... it never fails to amaze me how my clothing has mysteriously become smallπŸ˜…

Fat chat 2.2.JPG

Fat chat 2.1.JPG

Fat chat 2.4.JPG

Fat chat 2.3.JPG

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

We are spoiled here at Curvage why you ask ? Because beauty like this is way too hot for winter and fall weather 😁😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

We are spoiled here at Curvage why you ask ? Because beauty like this is way too hot for winter and fall weather 😁😍😍😍

XD That made me laugh so hardd ❀️ You always do Nike 🀣 Love thisπŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
On 10/27/2021 at 9:40 AM, Ace500 said:

I absolutely love how fat and out of shape you're getting you truly do look amazing❀❀❀

Thanks guys ❀️ I was feeling really beautiful being my chubby self on my vacation XD

Edited by AGirlWhoLikesToEat

15 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

So it finally happened... I knew the day would come... I went out for dinner and a waiter was bringing over drinks then looked at my belly and asked if I was pregnant...without skipping a beat I saidΒ  "No just fat!" He said "okay!" put the drink down and literally ran away and never came back. I am not looking THAT fat am I?

PXL_20211025_024434426.jpg

Hell yes you are looking that fat. You have an enormous ** belly. It’s so hot.

1 hour ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

So it finally happened... I knew the day would come... I went out for dinner and a waiter was bringing over drinks then looked at my belly and asked if I was pregnant...without skipping a beat I saidΒ  "No just fat!" He said "okay!" put the drink down and literally ran away and never came back. I am not looking THAT fat am I?

Haha i love your confident answer to him ! πŸ₯°

Guest PlumpLove

I’ll bet he was very embarrassed. Β That’s why I never ask a woman that question.πŸ˜‰ Β IfΒ you were wearing the outfit you have on in this picture, though, it sort of looks like maternity wear. Β It’s beautiful on you, but maybe it was what you were wearing as much as your tummy. Β Yet, to be honest, the roundness of yourΒ belly is especially beautiful, so maybe that + the clothes suggested pregnant. Β Whatever the case may be, you really are beautiful here!!πŸ™‚

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, PlumpLove said:

I’ll bet he was very embarrassed. Β That’s why I never ask a woman that question.πŸ˜‰ Β IfΒ you were wearing the outfit you have on in this picture, though, it sort of looks like maternity wear. Β It’s beautiful on you, but maybe it was what you were wearing as much as your tummy. Β Yet, to be honest, the roundness of yourΒ belly is especially beautiful, so maybe that + the clothes suggested pregnant. Β Whatever the case may be, you really are beautiful here!!πŸ™‚

Hmmm interesting theory! I can kinda see that now! Because how the fabric splitss

south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

That dress is all you !!! 😍😍😍

Well I hope you then went ahead and ordered a ridiculous amount of food and desserts😍

Guest PlumpLove
On 10/24/2021 at 8:38 AM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Thank youuu ❀️ Its hard to control myself XD I am out of control here... They have SOOOO MUCH cheese and salami its WACK.... (I am a lover of cheese...cheese is love cheese is life xD)

I LOVE seeing you out of control! Β And I agree with you about cheese. Β I am 330+ lbs. and cheese is one of my favorites too. Β I gain weight so easily. Β Sometimes I think I can just walk by good food and gain 5 lbs. Β AndΒ there are so many wonderful kinds of cheese, and things to pour melted cheese over. Β Yum! Β I would LOVE to feed you lots of different cheeses, especially now that you are so vulnerable because you are out of control. Β πŸ˜‰

4 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

You're getting a really sexy belly, I really can't wait to get more content from you gobbling food and stamping food against your sexy lips and greedy mouth,Β Perhaps in the future you can simulate at home that you are in a buffet and see how you are able to Β down dishes about food with lot of cheese ;)Β 

Guest PlumpLove
3 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Hmmm interesting theory! I can kinda see that now! Because how the fabric splitss

Yes, that was the feature of the dress I was thinking about. Β But WOW … you really do look GREAT in it. Β But then I think you look great in all your pics. Β πŸ™‚

• Curvage Model
On 11/2/2021 at 11:28 AM, speedy_biff said:

Well I hope you then went ahead and ordered a ridiculous amount of food and desserts😍

of courseeeeeee ❀️ I got cheese cake infact ;)

OH I also forgot to tell the beginning of the story. In the room I fought for like 10 minutes just to get the dress on. It would NOT zip up. I bought it before the pandemic and it fit loosely and I didnt get a chance to try it on again before packing it for the trip. Eventually when I was able to zip it up I had to suck it really deep and streeeeeeeeetch the side roughly to zip πŸ˜… and was late for dinner

PXL_20211025_024455086.jpg

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Vulkan said:

You're getting a really sexy belly, I really can't wait to get more content from you gobbling food and stamping food against your sexy lips and greedy mouth,Β Perhaps in the future you can simulate at home that you are in a buffet and see how you are able to Β down dishes about food with lot of cheese ;)Β 

Ouu a cheese and charcuterie stuffing ❀️ that would be wonderfulll🀀

Guest Bellyfiller
On 11/2/2021 at 9:37 AM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

You're not that fat. You just reached the "pregnant" phase of fat. You still need to double maybe even triple your food intake like you are eating for multiple.