• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, tphelps said:

Absolutely amazing 😍. I am just thinking of looking up and seeing you jiggle by, then seeing you belly just turn into a ball in your lap as you sit down.  Need any help putting on some lotion?  I volunteer 🙋 

Seriously though, how did your tits not pop out of that poor tiny, little bikini top in the first photo you posted Friday?  That thing is no match for them.  Sure you enjoyed the attention it brought 😉

LOL the way that bikini was tied actually was less nip slip prone than usual...although half my titty was permanently falling out the bottom. Nip slips are a constant concern tho XD Was wearing a low cut dress earlier this week and this man at another table kept staring at my chest all dinner...like atleast 10 times  (LOL love it) XD Later I discovered that my nip was juuuuuuust about to slip out. Also, yesterday in the blue and white bikini a wave hit me and a whole titty fell out XD 

Love to show these titties off on vacation XD so nip slips are always a threat hahahahaa although I dont super care if they occur ;)

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

Congrats. There’s nothing better than a beach vacation with no limits 😍. I bet between all those drinks and buffets plus snacks your calories each day must be really pilling up.  Keep it up and enjoy every minute. 

oh yesss the drinkssssss 🤤 The slushee drinks allll dayyy...I looked up the ingredients for the pina colada's and its coconut milk, cream and sugar... CALORIES ON CALORIESSSSSSS

Guest magicman94
8 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Playing with my belly in public 👅💋

Also, just realized I won the day on Curvage on October 23rd for the first time! Thank you guys 🥰

Beach belly 4.JPG

Beach belly 3.JPG

Beach belly 2.JPG

Beach belly 1.JPG

If you keep this up, I don't think you'll be able to button those shorts back up after 😏

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Hungry Season 21 GIF by The Bachelor

Reenactment of you eating all the cheese 🧀 

LOL honestly spot on xD there was also a lot of salami 🤤 something i also cant resist. Literally every buffet meal loads of cheese and salami were on my plate 🦭