12 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Oh yes ;) On a related note, I litterally just found some brownie crumbs caught by my tits xD guess thats why they call it a crumb catcher!

🤣 I thought so! A crumb catcher, very fitting name. You don't even need to use plates anymore. At the end of the day you just hold your hand under your boobs and can eat the crumbs you collected in one swoop. No food has gone to waste and you save some time cleaning. 🤣

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

🤣 I thought so! A crumb catcher, very fitting name. You don't even need to use plates anymore. At the end of the day you just hold your hand under your boobs and can eat the crumbs you collected in one swoop. No food has gone to waste and you save some time cleaning. 🤣

Literally found crumbs on the bed this morning...I didn't eat anything in bed 🤣

Guest Oddy Nuff da $now Leopard
22 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Damn... Today is my cake day on Reddit

PXL_20210922_051527630.jpg

Enjoy your chubbiness while it lasts, it looks like becoming a full on fat girl is just a holiday season away! 😍😈🐽🍕🍺🍩

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Oddy Nuff da $now Leopard said:

Enjoy your chubbiness while it lasts, it looks like becoming a full on fat girl is just a holiday season away! 😍😈🐽🍕🍺🍩

I knowwwwww last fall I wasn't fat..then suddenly...