On 9/9/2021 at 9:38 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love it when my ass doesn't fit into my old clothes...I also love the way it feels when its jiggled 🤤

Fav clothes that dont fit 1.JPG

Fav clothes that dont fit 3.JPG

Just wanted to leave a comment here to say your absolutely perfect 🥰 that’s one the most attractive traits ever knowing you feel that way about your butt! 

• Curvage Model
On 9/11/2021 at 6:39 AM, Ace500 said:

Absolutely I want to rub jiggle and kiss your sexy fat belly you look so sexy overweight I wish I could fatten you up spoil you and hold you tight🤤🤤🤤

Everyoneeeee of youuuu has had a part in fattening me up 😚 i deeply appreciate your support and love 🥰

• Curvage Model
On 9/11/2021 at 9:21 AM, curveylov3r said:

Just wanted to leave a comment here to say your absolutely perfect 🥰 that’s one the most attractive traits ever knowing you feel that way about your butt! 

Thank youuu :3 sharing the joy heheh xD I love catching people checking it out 😚 especially when they are tryingg so hard not too 😈

18 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Thank youuu :3 sharing the joy heheh xD I love catching people checking it out 😚 especially when they are tryingg so hard not too 😈

Haha sounds like you're a dangerous woman to be around with. 🤣 Like one of those women with big boobs who will sit across you and wear a shirt with a big cleavage. When you're talking, she stares in your eyes. Situations like that would definitely stress me out and make me sweat. 😂

I know for sure that I'd have to fight a hard internal battle whether I would look at you or not. But I think you're the type that would wiggle a bit around to make sure that I'll lose that battle don't you? 😏 If your curves keep on growing, that battle will be become even harder. 😨

• Curvage Model
On 9/12/2021 at 10:22 AM, MrSunshine said:

Haha sounds like you're a dangerous woman to be around with. 🤣 Like one of those women with big boobs who will sit across you and wear a shirt with a big cleavage. When you're talking, she stares in your eyes. Situations like that would definitely stress me out and make me sweat. 😂

I know for sure that I'd have to fight a hard internal battle whether I would look at you or not. But I think you're the type that would wiggle a bit around to make sure that I'll lose that battle don't you? 😏 If your curves keep on growing, that battle will be become even harder. 😨

HEH HEH HEH 😆 ohhh yess the glance is inevitable if my shirts low cut, resisting is impossible! But iiiii donttttt minddddd ;) It's fun for me XD Although.. sometimes I do feel a little bad when I catch a dad (usually youngish dads) looking and they're clearly trying sooooo hard not too 😝 OUUUU, Like when I wear this dress for example! This dress is a fun timeee😈

PXL_20210809_032235550.jpg

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love it when my ass doesn't fit into my old clothes...I also love the way it feels when its jiggled 🤤

Fav clothes that dont fit 1.JPG

1 hour ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

HEH HEH HEH 😆 ohhh yess the glance is inevitable if my shirts low cut, resisting is impossible! But iiiii donttttt minddddd ;) It's fun for me XD Although.. sometimes I do feel a little bad when I catch a dad (usually youngish dads) looking and they're clearly trying sooooo hard not too 😝 OUUUU, Like when I wear this dress for example! This dress is a fun timeee😈

Fav clothes that dont fit 3.JPG

To add on, the amount of confidence you have in yourself and your gain is truly admirable. I know myself I struggle with being able to display that amount of confidence in regards to wanting to gain weight. Also even Being open and honest to myself about liking larger women has taken 10 years to overcome, thus why I’ve been so closeted on this community and lurking since I was much younger 🙈🙈🙈🙈 the whole ordeal has been very confusing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 people like you re assure me about how I’m feeling though so thank you 🙏 ☺️

3 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Jesus. I wouldn’t care if you caught me looking! Looking great! Do you have a goal in mind? 

23 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Haha okay I admit, you got me there. I had to take a glance 😆 But I must say: WOW! 😍 That dress suits you well! You're like a menace to society. We need to tell all boys to watch out for girls who likes to eat! 🤣 And something tells me that you don't feel a little bad for those dads, but love it instead. You also put me to thinking. I wonder how many times I've been in a situation where a woman was deliberately toying with me without me knowing. 🤔

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, curveylov3r said:

To add on, the amount of confidence you have in yourself and your gain is truly admirable. I know myself I struggle with being able to display that amount of confidence in regards to wanting to gain weight. Also even Being open and honest to myself about liking larger women has taken 10 years to overcome, thus why I’ve been so closeted on this community and lurking since I was much younger 🙈🙈🙈🙈 the whole ordeal has been very confusing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 people like you re assure me about how I’m feeling though so thank you 🙏 ☺️

Yeahhhhh a lot of feeders feel an incredible amount of shame about liking thick woman :( it's societies fault. I actually made a video recently speaking a little bit about it, but havent released it on curvage yet! I think overcoming that shame and realizing that it is literally the most natural of all fetishes (if you can even call it that) to like bigger woman. Evolution made it that way xD a woman with weight is a well fed and prosperous ;) Only the most elite of men for almost all of history would have had the pleasure of having a chonky lady XD

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, hanginglow said:

Jesus. I wouldn’t care if you caught me looking! Looking great! Do you have a goal in mind? 

No goals ❤️ Just liberated and eating what I want and seeing where it goes hehe... Althoughhhhhhhhhhhh I wouldn't mind a some gain in a few places ;)

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Haha okay I admit, you got me there. I had to take a glance 😆 But I must say: WOW! 😍 That dress suits you well! You're like a menace to society. We need to tell all boys to watch out for girls who likes to eat! 🤣 And something tells me that you don't feel a little bad for those dads, but love it instead. You also put me to thinking. I wonder how many times I've been in a situation where a woman was deliberately toying with me without me knowing. 🤔

Yummmmmmmmm making a man squiiiiiiiiiiirmmmmmmm is always HOT. Im sure lots of women do it for some harmless fun xD

Fav clothes that dont fit 1.JPG   1,042   90.55 kB

On 9/13/2021 at 3:02 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

PXL_20210809_032235550.jpg   505   75.96 kB

Fav clothes that dont fit 3.JPG   1,061   86.83 kB

27 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

No goals ❤️ Just liberated and eating what I want and seeing where it goes hehe... Althoughhhhhhhhhhhh I wouldn't mind a some gain in a few places ;)

Your proportions of where your weight is going is amazing your going to be really attractive no matter what your weight is because of that 😍 also your so right about bigger women being seen as sexy in history. If a women in ancient times was well feed it meant she was healthy and was part of prosperous family. It was a status symbol. Being fat as a woman meant you were very well off compared to others in many societies 🥰

1 minute ago, curveylov3r said:

Your proportions of where your weight is going is amazing your going to be really attractive no matter what your weight is because of that 😍 also your so right about bigger women being seen as sexy in history. If a women in ancient times was well feed it meant she was healthy and was part of prosperous family. It was a status symbol. Being fat as a woman meant you were very well off compared to others in many societies 🥰

It’s an absolute shame we’ve gone in the opposite direction due to mainly media. Of course health is #1 but a person can be fat and healthy at the same time 🤙