1 minute ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Lazy Friday nights hehe

My belly is nice and full of pasta and donuts 😍 Time to sit on the couch and relax 😙

150404998_421644448919551_8958550902779613871_n.jpg

I would love to sit on the couch next to you wrap my arms around your sexy fat belly and cuddle with you and paid you loads and loads of fatty foods😍😍😍😍

38 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Lazy Friday nights hehe

My belly is nice and full of pasta and donuts 😍 Time to sit on the couch and relax 😙

150404998_421644448919551_8958550902779613871_n.jpg

That belly looks amazing id love to come rub it and use it as a pillow to lay memy head haha!! Just think in a couple hours that belly is going to be asking for more!!! Better feed it you don't want it mad lol

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

That belly looks amazing id love to come rub it and use it as a pillow to lay memy head haha!! Just think in a couple hours that belly is going to be asking for more!!! Better feed it you don't want it mad lol

My belly defs does get mad if I dont feed her. I get all shakey and a headache even tho I only ate a few hours ago. She gets what she wants xD

Guest romeos92

your body is becoming much thicker and it so hot, those thighs breast everything looks fuller...keep growing babe because your becoming much sexier with each extra pound😍