• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CamaroMonday said:

If you get any bigger, you'll outgrow all your clothes. Then you'll have to wear nothing but lingerie. I can't wait!

Oh lawd this is already happening XD I should really make a video about it because I had to go to a work event and had literally nothing that fit... I had to BORROW CLOTHES...also any sort of formal gathering..... its a struggle 

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
15 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Dinner, donuts and doggy style? Sounds like the perfect night 🤤

Screenshot_20230121-021157.png

Screenshot_20230121-021121~2.png

Sounds like the PERFECT evening to me!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍

On 12/25/2022 at 9:37 AM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Here's to 10 Christmas dinners 🎅🎄🎁🤤

I wish you all the best this season!! I hope it makes your hearts warm and your bellies delighted 😍 If not, I PROMISE I'll eat on your behalf 😘

20221225_040046.thumb.gif.55a823df72eb2fc3e7054653d7e3a13a.gif

I hope you had a good Christmas beautiful baby girl you looked absolutely so fat flabby jiggly and incredibly sexy in your Christmas shirt God I could watch your sexy fat belly fall out of that shirt all day long I'd love to rub jiggle and kiss your gorgeous fat belly you really do look amazing with every pound you put on

• Curvage Model
On 1/22/2023 at 10:27 AM, In Love With Bellies said:

It's beautiful how round and big your belly is now ! 😍

The perfect evening with a girl who enjoy eating a lot !! 🥰

Thankkk youuu ❤️ I have been eatinggg sooo welll latelyyy XD What should I eat next!?

11 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Thankkk youuu ❤️ I have been eatinggg sooo welll latelyyy XD What should I eat next!?

Indeed i love how well you are eating recently ! 🥰 Keep it up ! 😘

And about the next meals... i would say... everything that you desire ! No restrictions, just enjoying many delicious meals !

19 hours ago, CamaroMonday said:

The perfect woman doesn't exi.... 👀😮🤤

You are certainly correct, but guess one could say that the perfect man doesn’t exist either.😉 But if you’re in love, then the person you love can be perfect in your heart, and so, I guess perfection remains in the eye of the beholder. Because I truly love chubby girls who enjoy eating and have a great personality too, I think there are several women on Curvage that I might see as perfect in a way.😃

13 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Thinking about that time my friend asked to poke my belly and I let him xD

Screenshot_20221127-000808~4.png

Oh oh oh … can I poke your belly too!!! Please please please.😉😃 On second thought, I may prefer to plant my face right over your belly button and give you a great big raspberry!!😉😃❤️

Guest I'llFeedYouWaaayTooMuch

I imagined his finger just getting swallowed between two rolls of fat and he pulls it out with a 'bloop'! Rippling waves of blubber going on for a few seconds. Like playing with Jell-o or something, lol

• Curvage Model
On 1/26/2023 at 4:20 PM, I'llFeedYouWaaayTooMuch said:

I imagined his finger just getting swallowed between two rolls of fat and he pulls it out with a 'bloop'! Rippling waves of blubber going on for a few seconds. Like playing with Jell-o or something, lol

He had a good time 🤣Said "it felt good" xD