Hi I'm royalty, I'm new model and I love food ​ πŸ’•β€‹πŸ”β€‹β€‹πŸ•β€‹πŸ₯° ​

Royalty.Queen

• Curvage Model

Hi I'm... I'm new to this feederism thing, before I was very concerned about my weight and what I ate, but now quite the opposite, my hobbies are read, dance, be with my puppies and obviously eat. I really like to cook even though I don't do much, my favorite foods are lasagna, burgersπŸ”, pizzaπŸ•, sushi🍣 and everything that's sweet and dessert. Tomorrow I'll upload new content to get to know me.πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

fotoot.jpg

foto 4.jpg

On 2/10/2021 at 9:57 AM, Royalty.Queen said:

Hi I'm... I'm new to this feederism thing, before I was very concerned about my weight and what I ate, but now quite the opposite, my hobbies are read, dance, be with my puppies and obviously eat. I really like to cook even though I don't do much, my favorite foods are lasagna, burgersπŸ”, pizzaπŸ•, sushi🍣 and everything that's sweet and dessert. Tomorrow I'll upload new content to get to know me.πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

fotoot.jpg

foto 4.jpg

You are a very sexy lady.

• 1 year later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello everyone!!! I'm back, and I'm going to dedicate all my time to being a Curvage Model. πŸ₯°πŸ€€πŸ•πŸŸπŸ”πŸ©πŸ˜πŸ’•
I will upload videos stuffing, with small lingerie, trying my smallest clothes and I hope that everyone will give me ideas to improve as a model.
I will do surveys to give me ideas to upload new content. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ•

• 3 weeks later...
Guest romeos92

nice progress you look so cute and sexy, can't wait to see you so much bigger with a thicker body in all parts of it, and i can see that your boobs is starting to grow nicely...what's your goal weight baby i hope it's so far from ending??

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, romeos92 said:

buen progreso, te ves tan linda y sexy, no puedo esperar a verte mucho mΓ‘s grande con un cuerpo mΓ‘s grueso en todas partes, y puedo ver que tus senos estΓ‘n comenzando a crecer muy bien... ΒΏcuΓ‘l es tu peso ideal bebΓ©? Espero que estΓ© tan lejos de terminar??

I still don't have a limit on my ideal weight πŸ™ˆπŸ˜˜πŸ’‹, I just want to keep eating and gaining weight, I love food too much.
Would you like to tell me what you would like to see in new content? πŸ’•πŸ˜‰πŸ”πŸ©πŸ₯°

Guest romeos92
23 minutes ago, Royalty.Queen said:

I still don't have a limit on my ideal weight πŸ™ˆπŸ˜˜πŸ’‹, I just want to keep eating and gaining weight, I love food too much.
Would you like to tell me what you would like to see in new content? πŸ’•πŸ˜‰πŸ”πŸ©πŸ₯°

a lot of stuffing videos with a weight gains shakes will help you to gain and grow faster, try on outgrown clothes that can't fit you anymore and show us some booty progress over your gain cause booty gains are the best gains!!

• 1 year later...
  • Curvage Model

Β‘hello everyone!Β πŸ₯°πŸ· I have returned and will continue to make content constantly, I hope you enjoy it and have new followers who will help me gain weight!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ·πŸ’–

Now I will upload a before and after of how I have gained weight even a recent photo πŸ’–πŸ‘„πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ·

Β 

1000138506 (1).png

fo.jpg.0138ab7e0172b10e3d22ca78df9a7bfc.jpg

88132928_foto4.jpg.fc5538651a11d291fb5e81ecd6e8f69c.jpg

1000138507 (1).png

1000138512 (1).png

1000138499 (2).png

Guest Carcer89
18 hours ago, Royalty.Queen said:

Β‘hello everyone!Β πŸ₯°πŸ· I have returned and will continue to make content constantly, I hope you enjoy it and have new followers who will help me gain weight!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ·πŸ’–

Now I will upload a before and after of how I have gained weight even a recent photo πŸ’–πŸ‘„πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ·

Β 

Β 

1000138506 (1).png

fo.jpg.0138ab7e0172b10e3d22ca78df9a7bfc.jpg

88132928_foto4.jpg.fc5538651a11d291fb5e81ecd6e8f69c.jpg

1000138507 (1).png

1000138512 (1).png

1000138499 (2).png

Welcome back!