Hey There!

Madilyn Mars

• Curvage Model

So, I'm kind of new, I started in December but only first posted in January. I'm just now acclimating to the website and using the community tag! I don't believe I've posted here before, so a big hello to everyone out there! 🙃

My name is Madilyn. I've been plus-size my whole life, it's only recently that I've fully embraced it. I LOVE yummy food and delicious drinks! Food is definitely a love language. I also enjoy all things arts and crafts...I suck at drawing but I love doing abstract stuff. I am a photographer so I'm used to being behind the lens. I'm about 400 pounds and counting. Unfortunately I've gone down a bit...so I'm on here doing something about it! I also have a beauty license and a couple associates degrees...I guess I like school. I am engaged, but he's totally open to me being on here and connecting with you all! I am a Scorpio, and I can attest to the high sex drive of a Scorpio being true. I enjoy all things sexy, including fat bodies, so I am here to model and appreciate others! I am pansexual. I love being in nature. I don't know what else you'd like to know, but feel free to ask! I don't bite, unless you want me to. 😊

Let's connect! Send me a DM and ask me the first question that pops into your head. GO! 😘

Christmas2.JPG

Edited by Madilyn
typo