habits rubbing off

superweightgain

Does anyone know of stories about habits rubbing off and turning skinny girls fat? I don't mean stories where a person fattens them but rather society as a whole fattens them or when a group of skinny girls are introduced to a fat place and gain weight. Also unintentional, no secret feedees.

Examples are gains academy or buttercombe academy or stories where students enter "fat schools" and all the skinny freshman start to gain weight, or stories like that path on Your Fat Family where the character eats more as there is more food.

I guess the idea is about unintentional weigh gain a denial where a bunch of skinny girls gain weight.

Hm. I'm not sure if this will be quite on-point--the weight gain focus is on one character rather than a bunch, for example, and it's not the case that most other characters are already fat--but unintentional weight gain attributable to a variety of compounding "bad influences" without any sort of overt feeder-type character generally squares up with my story, "The Slowest Champion -Revisited-." Academic settings feature prominently, too, if that matters.

And if you haven't already, you might also take a gander at "Downward Trend" by  @maxymumspyder / kowlooner, for similar reasons.