Fed my wife for the first time!

lafan101

...and it was her idea!

We were in bed two nights ago fooling around after dinner. Some kissing, heavy petting, etc. Then completely out of nowhere she says “I want you to get some of the cake in the fridge and feed it to me and then fuck me.” I. Was. Blown. Away. Never in a million years did I think I’d get to feed my wife in bed during sex. I’m not a feeder, and while she knows my preferences and that I love her soft body, she’s not a feedee. I have no idea what got into her but you dont look a gift horse in the mouth so I collected myself, got up, cut an over sized piece of cake and started feeding forkfuls of it to her. After every bite I would rub her belly, give it a squeeze, give her p**sy a rub and then continue with the feeding. I can’t begin to describe how erotic it was. She was nice and turned on and got full pretty quick but I was able to coax the last two bites so she could finish. Then she hits me with “oh baby I’m so full, I can’t climb on top, I want you to fuck me” and we were off to the races. 

It was a surreal experience. Mind blowing. I was in absolute heaven. Certainly a night I’ll never forget and hopefully there’s more of it to come! 

21 hours ago, Number21 said:

Congrats! Just let her know how special it was for you and make sure she's taken care of :) hopefully there will be more!

Thank you! I certainly let her know how much my mind was blown. When all was said and done I told her that it was amazing and we should do it more often. She agreed! 

5 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

that is very promising indeed... congrats and keep us updated ! 

Will do! I’ve posted on other threads about her progress not only with her actual weight gain but her coming around to being more open to and  accepting her weight gain and ultimately the pleasure I get from it. 

Thursday night we were doing the deed. She’s on top doing her thing and I say, “I swear to God, the heavier you get the better this feels!” She smiled, leaned down to kiss me and said, “well you better keep feeding me then I guess.”

Mind blown. I don’t know where all of this came from but it seems like she’s really turned a corner and is becoming more accepting of who she is and what makes me go. 

Very much looking forward to our Valentines Day dinner followed by the small cheesecake and box of chocolates I got her! 

4 hours ago, Number21 said:

You gotta keep us updated! Link to her weight/ features currently?(I mean in previous threads, not pics or anything, sorry for the confusion. Descriptors mostly) If not no nbd, just curious. Sounds great! 

Will definitely keep you guys updated! Not sure how to link other threads in here but if you click on my username I’m sure you can find them under my topics started. 

On 2/20/2021 at 3:34 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Congrats man, you're living the dream! Maybe she's been researching these fetishes a bit and likes the idea of it

Definitely possible. I think another factor is  time & repetition. For 5+ years I’ve been showering her with compliments while giving attention to her softer bits. And as she’s grown over the years that’s only increased. 

Quick update:

The wife housed her dinner tonight and then asked me to get her a shamrock shake from McDonald’s. So I drove over to Mickey Ds to pick up the shake, and when I got back I found her sitting on the couch with her jeans unbuttoned, and belly spilled into her lap. She ate the shake and watched TV while I rubbed her belly and give it a few squeezes and jiggles. She was so content! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, wanted to share an update from this past weekend!

I took my wife out to a romantic dinner Saturday night at one of the nicer places in town. I went all out and got us reservations at the chef’s table. She was very excited and got all dolled up in a tight velvet dress and heels. It was really nice being wined and dined (literally) by the chef. He gave us all sorts of off menu treats to try and everything was so delicious. The wine was flowing and I got such a thrill from watching my wife have such a good time and be so happy. 

After inhaling every appetizer in front of her, she ordered a juicy steak with all the trimmings and then followed it up with dark chocolate soufflé. She let me spoon feed her that while she sat back in her chair. 

When we got home she immediately kicked her heels off and pulled her dress up to show me her taut distended belly (mind you we were both very tipsy at this point).  Because she looked about 7-8 months pregnant, I got hard right away and led her to the bed room. After some fooling around she climbs atop and starts lifting and dropping her belly on me. Things progress and we’re both right there and then she says “oh baby did you like your big girl stuffing herself with all that steak? Do you like how round I got tonight?” Well that was more than I could handle and we fell asleep shortly there after 😉

I honestly can’t believe this is my real life. She has come so far and has really gotten into the spirit of my fantasies.  I feel like the luckiest guy in the world  😍

On 3/8/2021 at 2:14 PM, lafan101 said:

When we got home she immediately kicked her heels off and pulled her dress up to show me her taut distended belly (mind you we were both very tipsy at this point).  Because she looked about 7-8 months pregnant, I got hard right away and led her to the bed room. After some fooling around she climbs atop and starts lifting and dropping her belly on me. Things progress and we’re both right there and then she says “oh baby did you like your big girl stuffing herself with all that steak? Do you like how round I got tonight?” Well that was more than I could handle and we fell asleep shortly there after 😉.

BOOM

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2021 at 11:14 PM, lafan101 said:

I honestly can’t believe this is my real life. She has come so far and has really gotten into the spirit of my fantasies.

It's a great thread and you're doing everyone a great pleasure and all but… haven't it crossed your mind that she might actually have this fetish too? Not like, "I finally changed her" but more like, "she finally stopped repressing her true desires"?

Anyway, keep the updates. You're the only person I ever followed on here :)

lol, I meant to say "you're doing a great service to everyone"… Freudian slip, apparently 😂 well…

I would say she is. Anyway, there's plenty of female feedees, meaning girls who get sexual pleasure from gaining weight or being fed, e.g. here.

Ask her if she ever had a dream in which she was getting fatter. I bet she has. Also she might enjoy outgrowing clothes, have you two talked about that?