Best car for fat people?

sweet.koudy1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My ex girlfriend was around 400 pounds. She used to drive a saturn SL1 but got to the point where she was so wide she couldn't barely shut the door because of how far her ass hung over the seat. When she did drive, she drove my Buick LeSabre. She still had to tilt the steering wheel all the way up so it wouldn't rub her belly, but she was comfortable driving it and riding in it. Another interesting observation, two of the biggest women I've seen in my life( we're talking 500+ and had limited mobility) both drove late 90s or early 2000's chevy malibus.

• 1 month later...

A lot of the big girls I see on Instagram like sammyy02k and thicksnoww drive Dodge Charger/Challengers or Chrysler 300s. I've been in a 300 and it has more than enough space for my normal sized self and it seems to be working for those girls so it's probably worth a look

Guest BHMZach

Honda CR-V, Jeep’s, Older Model Tahoe’s are excellent picks and not too big. Tahoe would be a bit bigger, but that might be good considering your suspension lol xd

Guest BHMZach
On 2/25/2021 at 8:55 PM, Synthesis said:

spacer.png

serious.thumb.png.97c9779f03bc81da6be5f9b225126c09.png

*looks up with a grin* I couldn't help myself, please don't hurt me 😰

All jokes aside, I found myself driving a mini coup as a designated driver and they aren’t too bad for heavy people.