Victoria justice

Sonic56

43 minutes ago, Guycuresall said:

LOL  I love how ceartain people can post any celebs and no one says a thing. but others post and they get trolled.. lol I swear some of these are people just grasping at straws lol

Well I’m glad someone else notices.........

• 1 month later...

Every weight gain starts with those first few pounds gained. Think Taylor Swift. Is Victoria fat? No. But she is heavier in my opinion. This is probably the first time in her life she has gained weight. I would say she is up 5-8lbs. She is the right age to start gaining weight, she is 28. Her metabolism is starting to slow and she is probably getting a little lazy with her workouts. Her legs and booty look curvier. I would bet she has quite a few pairs of jeans that no longer fit that are hiding in the back of her closet. This is the most exciting part of  weight gain for me. Those first 10-20lbs. Let's just enjoy and see what happens. It will take another 18 months or so. No one gets fat overnight. Be open minded and if you do not think there is anything here then move on.

On 3/20/2021 at 12:44 PM, davidla1234 said:

Every weight gain starts with th

ose first few pounds gained. Think Taylor Swift. Is Victoria fat? No. But she is heavier in my opinion. This is probably the first time in her life she has gained weight. I would say she is up 5-8lbs. She is the right age to start gaining weight, she is 28. Her metabolism is starting to slow and she is probably getting a little lazy with her workouts. Her legs and booty look curvier. I would bet she has quite a few pairs of jeans that no longer fit that are hiding in the back of her closet. This is the most exciting part of  weight gain for me. Those first 10-20lbs. Let's just enjoy and see what happens. It will take another 18 months or so. No one gets fat overnight. Be open minded and if you do not think there is anything here then move on.

tell that to all the trolls on here

Guest Skipbayless

Threads like this are funny she’s hot, but y’all post a normal pic and debate if she looks bigger😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Again this is for those who appreciate the start of gain.  You have to go to her instagram page it is the first pic. I know I am lame but I do not know how to post the pic, Could use some help. Victoria is wearing super tight jeans. You do not buy them this tight, you grow into them. Look at the button and zipper they do not lie flat anymore. The gain has started. And I wonder wear it leads. I say in 6 months those jeans don't fit. Enjoy!