Appetite stimulant

Biggirl999

Guest MX8XV93

Try aspartame (Diet Coke has a lot of it and most other diet sodas have at least some).

It delays the feeling of fullness, so she'll still be hungry when its time for dessert.  It gives her really powerful sugar and snack cravings throughout the day that are hard to resist.  And it lowers the metabolism, so that more of the calories she eats stick around on her body as fat.  And for many girls, it also has the "I switched to Diet Coke, so I don't have to watch my calories anymore" effect.

There are a few health risks, and along with caffeine, it's pretty addictive (many Diet Coke drinkers get pretty frustrated when they're given something else or it isn't available), but it's one of the best appetite stimulants out there, imo.

In any case, let us know how it goes.

Sugar is actually physically addicting, and has calories. And caffeine is an appetite suppressant. So I'm not sure how diet soda would be beneficial. There have been studies showing a small percentage of the population has an insulin release with diet soda because their brain is so addicted to sugar that even the thought and taste of artificial sweetness in diet soda causes an insulin release (which prompts fat gain). But it still wouldn't outweigh the release of *actual sugar*.