Lilly

Guest bobsithoto1

Guest bobsithoto1

"I'm so excited for tonight," Lilly whispered seductively in Mark's ear as they walked to their car in the cinema parking lot. "I'm going to have a massive foodbaby." 

It's not a food baby if there's no food involved, Mark thought. 

Normally, Mark would already be enthralled by the lithe brunette in his arms regardless of his preferences - preferences which would have him seeking someone with a greater appetite. That side of him had made itself known in the bedroom early on in their relationship, and, for the greater part of a year, his girlfriend, Lilly, had satisfied that side of him by chugging considerable quantities of water from time to time. 

Lately, however, it had grown stale to Mark. While his desires had been placated for a while, Lilly's cooperation had begun to feel more like cock-teasing to Mark. Sure, they had good sex in the end, but water doesn't make someone gain weight. It's like she was showing off a round, bloated belly, something that should foreshadow weight gain, with no intention of actually gaining any weight. 

Sensing Mark's lack of enthusiasm, Lilly looked up at him with those big brown eyes, "Is everything okay?" 

Mark tried to play it off as he had been doing recently, "Oh, yeah I'm fine. Was just thinking about the movie, haha." He knew his dissatisfaction with Lilly's unwillingness to gain weight was unfair. 

Not fooled by the misdirection, Lilly persisted, "Come on, talk to me about it. Something has been killing your mood consistently for the past couple weeks." 

The couple reached Mark's SUV. As they climbed into his blue forerunner, Mark searched for a way out or around the conversation that Lilly was trying to force. 

After seating themselves and closing the doors, Mark, seeing no escape, quickly blurted, "Let me feed you." 

Frowning, Lilly responded, "You know I don't want to gain. I've worked too hard to stay how I am now."

Mark sighed. "I know. It's not fair of me." He turned toward her. "You're so beautiful," he said, and he meant it. 

He loved her. And that made this whole situation that much harder. He loved her, he thought she was amazing and beautiful, they got along so well, they were always able to iron out their issues.. But there was just this nagging urge in his soul to see her body expand. 

Mark leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips, turned the ignition, and drove the two of them away. Neither knew how to continue the conversation. They drove home in silence, both pondering deeply. 

Lilly had found water as a compromise, not wanting to ruin her perfectly sculpted physique. Being fairly tall at 5'8", Lilly's body boasted smooth, lightly tanned skin, toned abs and legs, a firm but round butt, and 32C breasts. At 130lbs, there was very little fat to be seen. 

At first, her abdomen hadn't been able to stretch much, and her water chugging hadn't amounted to much either. As time went on, however, things got more and more exciting. Her latest personal record had been nearly 3 liters, and that was after a decently sized dinner. The contrast of her slender body with bowling ball belly had almost looked comical. 

Discouraged and distraught, Mark went straight to preparing for bed when they reached their second floor single bedroom apartment. He sighed deeply as he began brushing his teeth. 

Lilly was horny. There was no way she was going to let Mark's mood ruin the night. She went straight to the kitchen with determination. Well, she was determined until she opened the refrigerator and began thinking about what she was planning. 

Did she really want to gain weight for something as frivolous and fleeting as sex? She had done a lot of thinking about it in the last few months. The health risks and detriments seemed to far outweigh the bonuses. Although, she had noted that sex had gotten better the more she was able to drink.. But she wouldn't be able to go on her walks around Lake Fayetteville if she were fat.. But it would be so nice to indulge for once.. 

She had gotten cold standing in front of the opened fridge while the voices battled in her head. Shivering a little, she closed the door. They didn't have much in there anyway. 

Then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the unopened box of pancake mix sitting behind the cereal boxes on top of the fridge. A switch flipped in her mind. 

Just tonight. I'll try it once. Then, maybe I could gain like 5 pounds or something. That wouldn't be the end of the world right? It would probably just go to my boobs anyway. She began salivating at the thought of pancakes. 

Before she could talk herself out of it, she began preheating the skillet and mixed the batter in a bowl. Within minutes, she was cooking up a storm.