What is one sentence that turns you on?

bust9111

I was seeing a girl for awhile, semi-fit, usually did marathons, etc. She was slim, but all her fat went to her breasts (F-cups) and ass. It would regularly shake and quiver every step (or slap).

We would go out to eat or order in, and I'd always encourage her to eat more or have dessert (wasn't comfortable enough to say I was into feeding or wanted her to gain), but she'd regularly tell me how big her ass or belly was getting. She'd skip workouts, eat junk food, and say things during sex like "f*** my fat ass", "c*m in my belly, make it bigger" as I massaged her belly or ass. And that was heaven on earth to hear. I still think about that often. 

This might seem like another cheat answer, but any time a woman says anything at all to me to let me know she's okay with fattening up/eager to gain weight. Not just okay with her currently fat body, and okay with being called fat, but also going to get fatter and enjoy it, whether I help or not. Something like:

"Okay, but you'll tell me when I get *too* fat for you, won't you?"

(While eating a second dinner, having picked up drive through McDonalds after a posh meal) Oh, wow. I am going to get *so* fat. (Keeps eating.)

(While *currently* still eating fast food from a McDonalds Drive-Through, but spotting some signs for a Burger King at the next rest stop, she points them out and speaks, muffled by burger,) Hey, we should get a Whopper meal! 

I hope you really *do* love my belly, and fat, and everything you said, cause I'm gonna get much fatter, and I don't care if you don't like it.

Even any kind of feedee related petplay (calling herself a pig or a cow, and asking me to make her fat enough to fit the part, etc) or possibly a different bit of roleplay (she is 'insert role here' and I am, or the audience/reader perspective character is, 'equal status but different role'), in which she talks about how fat she is, that she is now fattening up quite a lot currently, and that she is likely to keep fattening up in the future.

Any mention of, preferably said in what seems like an approving tone of voice, the possibility for her to become so fat that she's immobile, too fat to even stand up, even if it isn't likely.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

Not exactly a sentence, but when my girlfriend makes "blown-up fat woman cheeks" when talking about her putting on weight or being a greedy pig.

"If I give you my debit card, will you go to the store for me?"

"Doordash is literally going to kill me."

"These cheap panties give me such a wedgie..."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 6/3/2021 at 11:25, JohnnyX said:

Estoy acostado en la cama y ella está sentada en mi regazo, comiendo los últimos bocados de su cena y usando mi barriga como mesa.

"¿Tus piernas ya se están durmiendo?"

"Mmhmm," asiento con la cabeza. Ella sonríe.

"Bueno, eso es una lástima", dice, mientras abre un refresco y agarra una caja nueva de pastelitos que está a su lado en la cama. "Porque todavía me quedan 8 de estos". Se sienta erguida, para poner aún más de su peso sobre mis muslos, que ya tienen un hormigueo agudo por el entumecimiento. Ella sacude su enorme trasero, enviando ondas a través de su cuerpo de más de 300 libras y hormigueo a través de mis piernas. Desenvuelve el primer pastel y se lo come todo de un bocado. Con la boca todavía llena, dice: "No me estoy poniendo demasiado gorda para que la manejes, ¿verdad?".

"Para nada", le digo, mientras agarro sus manijas del amor y levanto mi cabeza para besar su vientre.

"¿Estás seguro?", bromea, hurgando en mi pierna.

"Absolutamente seguro. Nunca estarás demasiado gordo para mí", le digo, una promesa que he repetido muchas veces cada vez que me pregunta algo así.

"Bien", dice, mientras se mete el segundo pastelito en la boca. "Porque este trasero solo va a engordar aún más". Golpea suavemente su trasero, se levanta de mí por un breve momento y luego se deja caer sobre mis piernas nuevamente con todo su peso. Apenas siento nada. Se recuesta y busca en la caja otro pastelito, mientras mis brazos se estiran para frotar su barriga grande y redonda.

Ya no puedo sentir mis pies en absoluto.

I need to do that

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 12/28/2021 at 4:06 AM, Roberto said:

I also like the moment when you go from “you don’t need to lose weight” to “there’s no way you can lose all that”

Yes! And how she believes you both times because it's convenient for her, since both mean she doesn't have to diet or exercize.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new one, as of recently. A little more specific that my others, but you could rewrite it to apply more generally.

I'm a lesbian, and my straight female friend has put on a lot of weight during the pandemic, that she blames on being stuck in isolation with me but she hasn't started any diet, or exercise, or a weight management of any kind, after leaving the quarantine. She gorges just as much as she did during the later parts of the quarantine and when our other friends see her for the first time since before the weight gain/quarantine, or if they've come out for dinner with us and heard her ordering two or three times as much as the average for the rest of us, or witness her, after already gorging at lunch, buy a pile of junk food for our house and just start eating some of it already...

"Ha! Well, stuck in a house with her for months, what're ya gonna do?" She jabs a thumb over at me, like I'm some kind of gluttony succubus.

Just the complete acceptance that this fat blob was what her body has become and the fact is that she's letting it stay that way (or get bigger still, from the way she eats) while she pretends that I am some genius mastermind of a feeder.

• 2 weeks later...

From personal experiences:
"You don't think it's bad if I eat the whole thing, do you?"
"Ugh, I've gained so much weight!"
"I think this shirt shrunk in the dryer or something.."
"I was able to get down to Xx weight but then I ate my way back up to Xx weight.."
"No thanks, I'm stuffed!"
"I just want to gorge myself on chocolate..."
"I ate way too much!"
"I shouldn't have more, but it's so good..."
"I just have such a sweet tooth!"
"Are you going to finish that?"
"Oh, I could get in trouble with those.." (referring to candy/sweets/snacks)
"I can't control myself around Xx food"
"Ugh, I've gotten so fat!"

Once knew an older woman (probably mid 50’s) from the gym that was always in phenomenal shape. I always heard her making passing comments to her gym friend about some of the younger chubby girls in the gym. Once a girl i knew from highschool was there after getting chubby and i heard her mention “how do these young girls get such bellies without having kids” and i for whatever reason found that really hot 

Guest bbwcandijoi

In my case, it is not so much what is said but where it is said. Anything whispered into my ear or at the base of my neck gets me hot and makes me tingle.

red.jpg

I have a new one, as of recently. A little more specific that my others, but you could rewrite it to apply more generally.
I'm a lesbian, and my straight female friend has put on a lot of weight during the pandemic, that she blames on being stuck in isolation with me but she hasn't started any diet, or exercise, or a weight management of any kind, after leaving the quarantine. She gorges just as much as she did during the later parts of the quarantine and when our other friends see her for the first time since before the weight gain/quarantine, or if they've come out for dinner with us and heard her ordering two or three times as much as the average for the rest of us, or witness her, after already gorging at lunch, buy a pile of junk food for our house and just start eating some of it already...
"Ha! Well, stuck in a house with her for months, what're ya gonna do?" She jabs a thumb over at me, like I'm some kind of gluttony succubus.
Just the complete acceptance that this fat blob was what her body has become and the fact is that she's letting it stay that way (or get bigger still, from the way she eats) while she pretends that I am some genius mastermind of a feeder.

Well I’m a lesbian , and love this angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk