What is one sentence that turns you on?

bust9111

Guest MX8XV93
On 2/9/2021 at 11:24 AM, CarlGnarl said:

There is one and only one, and it's been cemented in my brain for eons. 7 little words...

OH MY GOD, YOU GOT SO FAT!

K takes off her shirt.jpg

Wow!  You're not kidding!  Your girl is getting truly massive.  She must have gained at least 50-100 pounds since your other thread.  Thanks for the awesome update!

Guest MX8XV93

I'm lying down in bed, and she's sitting on my lap, eating the last few bites of her dinner and using my belly as a table.

"Are your legs falling asleep yet?"

"Mmhmm," I nod.  She smiles.

"Well that's too bad," she says, as she cracks open a soda and grabs a brand new box of snack cakes from beside her on the bed.  "Cause I still have 8 of these left."  She sits up straight, so as to put even more of her weight on my thighs, already sharply tingling with numbness.  She shakes her massive ass, sending ripples across her 300+ pound body and tingles through my legs.  She unwraps the first snack cake and eats the entire thing in one bite.  With her mouth still full, she says, "I'm not getting too fat for you to handle, am I?"

"Not at all," I say, as I grab her lovehandles and reach my head up to kiss her belly.

"You sure?," she teases, poking at my leg.

"Absolutely sure.  You'll never be too fat for me," I say, a promise that I've repeated many time whenever she asks me something like that.

"Good," she says, as she shoves the second snack cake into her mouth.  "Cause this ass is only going to get even fatter."  She gently slaps her ass, lifts herself off of me for a brief moment, and then plops herself down on my legs again with all of her weight.  I barely feel a thing.  She sits back, and reaches into the box for another snack cake, as my arms reach up to rub her big, round belly.

I can no longer feel my feet at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I dont know why but "Good Girl" makes me instantly moise hehe... of course its got to be said in a totally seductive and dominant way .. or whispered in my ear.. ok ..stop stop haha 💦💦 

*deep sigh* Rawrrrssss 😈💦 

P.s I'm totally taking notes from the guys above 😉🤭

Guest FupaLover

"The only thing I'm good at it eating"

My girlfriend was sure right about that. Currently up 80 lbs. 

One time we were ** and doing the deed and just for my enjoyment she said: 

"You've made me so fat babe"     ooof

A couple of times I've come across pics of girls they've captioned "I'm getting so fat" - grabs my attention every time also anything like

"I've gotten so fat"

"I'm gonna get so fat" 

"Look at how fat I'm getting"

"Oh my god I'm getting so fat"

There's just something about a girl noticing herself piling it on and commenting on it and/or acknowledging her vulnerability to indulgence, something like that, and for reasons the word 'fat' specifically does it best. Fat is almost like a sexually explicit word for me.

Also top votes for bangs15's "I wish you'd be more aggressive in fattening me up" story

and Shoeshine boy's experience with the "I think I would get fat dating you"

Jesus 😵 how did you guys survive those? I can't even fathom, composure would be completely gone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

For me, two big ones are 

“I ate too much” 

and 

“I am going to make you so. Much. Fatter.”

That second one with constant eye contact just 💦💦💦💦💦

I’ve been known to scream “I’m gonna get so fucking fat for you, don’t stop, don’t stop, fucking FEED ME!!” As I cum too, whether anyone else is there or not 😳

Guest DWilliams1
8 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

For me, two big ones are 

“I ate too much” 

and 

That second one with constant eye contact just 💦💦💦💦💦

I’ve been known to scream “I’m gonna get so fucking fat for you, don’t stop, don’t stop, fucking FEED ME!!” As I cum too, whether anyone else is there or not 😳

I absolutely love this!!! ^^^^ 😍😍

That second one, for sure, and definitely when she says...over a cake or a delicious dessert...

”I want to eat this whole...fucking...thing. Make me massive!!” 

Guest BrewGuy
2 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

This one hits home from the feeder perspective - tried this out (after many careful steps leading up to it, mind you), and got an amazing, mind-melting response, whispered intensely in my ear: “Okay, good, then grab my butt. It’s going to get softer. And bigger. And bigger. And bigger. And fatter. And fatter. AND EVEN FATTER.” 

On 3/30/2021 at 8:14 PM, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Oh god i'll outmyself as totally vanilla but "I can not get enough of you and your body" and "I love you" really get me going. 😅

Actually, I can see those as feeling utterly not vanilla depending on the context that they're being spoken in. If you've just discovered that you've put on more weight than you'd thought or that you'd outgrown clothes that you thought might still fit you, and you show your partner, and their response is to cuddle you, hold some of your fat rolls gently in their hands, and then say "I can not get enough of you and your body," then getting turned on by that response has a definite feeling of being a feedee reaction. 

You've just got home from eating out at a restaurant with family or friends, where you toned down your eating quite a lot to avoid them commenting on it. Now that you're at home, you ask your partner to order pizza delivery and, as they start to order, you've already opened a pint of ice cream to eat before the pizza gets here. If your partner sees you start to eat a pint of after dinner ice cream as a starter for an entire large after dinner pizza, and that provokes them to say "I love you," then this is a very feedee/feeder trigger phrase.