What is one sentence that turns you on?

bust9111

Just wondering what is the quickest or shortest sentence that has turned you on, or made your mouth water, or sparked your inner greed?  Or just a random thought or exclamation that really got yourselves needing a quickie. 
I’m so simple, one for me was an ex long ago at a restaurant just leaning away from the table and saying “Ooof, get me home and get my pants off, they’re done.”  And they were already unbuttoned but hidden with her shirt.  She knew exactly what was gonna happen lol.  

A80A09D1-4201-44D4-99B6-C089C4662B74.jpeg

I went on a second date with a woman years ago, and I happen to be someone that loves trying unusual food and cooking.  Totally unprovoked, she says, "I think I would get fat dating you".  I could just hear the maniacal giddyness echoing through my head.

There was another time where a girl quoted the Simpsons on me.  "A bee bit my bottom, now my bottom big".  Yes, that too did it for me.

Ok, there are two. You will think I'm making it up, but I promise I am not. I am still friend with this ex.

Announcement, one evening, 7 years ago.

"I'm going to get fat for you. How fat do you want me to be? 200 pounds? 300?"

I had no answer, I just mumbled. What a statement! She was about 150 pounds at 5'6 at the time. Very curvy body, like the proverbial hourglass, or mermaid. 

I thought she was kidding, or trying to turn me on, but damned if, in the next 6 weeks, there didn't appear a new stomach, a double chin, breasts heavier, cellulite and...she was really going for it! And on and on she went, fatter and fatter ,more lasagna, more Kit-Kats, more Klondike bars. I don't think I will ever meet someone again in this exact circumstance, saying what she said, unprompted.

An angel...she has since lost the weight but she still loves food and is still flabby. And older, of course. Age makes women flabbier, hee hee! 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, LikesThemLarge said:

"As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of food"

UNDERRATED

aka "I'm acknowledging I'm fat and gluttonous, and I have no desire or ability to change that, and I'm going to talk about food and eat in front of you, whatever you think."

"You'll tell me if I get too fat though, right?"

Fifty pounds and some amount of time later...

"Okay, I'm glad you like it. But tell me if I get too fat for you, okay?"

• 2 weeks later...