Gain Illusion with Too Tight Clothing/Lingerie

NocturnalDevotion

• Curvage Model

I’m not sure if there is already a thread like this but I have seen many threads where the member wishes their significant other would gain. It’s pretty rare that you can convince someone to gain and even for me as a model here gaining weight terrifies me but I get VERY turned on by squeezing into too tight clothing. (Yes, I may be the only non-gainer model here, but they haven’t kicked me off yet, so I keep posting lol! ) It is a great way for me to slip into my fantasy and have the security of knowing that I didn’t make any permanent changes and I can look somewhat small in my everyday life, I love it! It’s kind of like a dirty little secret which is a huge turn on for me. When I put on too tight clothes I get turned on IMMEDIATELY but any time I gain a few lbs I HATE IT! So I can’t be the ONLY one?

So my question is-

Is that a good alternative to an actual gain for you or your partner? The photos below are me at the SAME WEIGHT, but look at how much fatter I look in the skirt! 

For those of you in a relationship do you think it would be easy to ask your significant other to dress in too tight clothing to accentuate any fat? Has anyone tried? Is weight gain role play a thing? And would that be a good way to satisfy the urge to watch a gain, or would it make you want the real gain more?

Would you feel that this would be a good way to live out your fantasy in a way that your partner may be more comfortable with?

I got the idea from a story on Dimensions called “Wish” by Ashley. Excerpt below-

A24B4B16-11C2-43DB-8F17-A76C1B5219E8.jpeg

8C5805CF-3FC4-4068-89BA-6DE780A128BD.jpeg

Honestly I love the way right clothing looks on a curvy body. It accentuates curves and presses into flesh in a very pleasing way. I think it is a good alternative to the actual gaining of weight. I think it would be much easier to ask a partner to wear tight clothing than gain, as the clothing is obviously not permanent and does nothing to effect their everyday experience. 

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Honestly I love the way right clothing looks on a curvy body. It accentuates curves and presses into flesh in a very pleasing way. I think it is a good alternative to the actual gaining of weight. I think it would be much easier to ask a partner to wear tight clothing than gain, as the clothing is obviously not permanent and does nothing to effect their everyday experience. 

Have you ever asked your wife to do that and if so how did she react ?(if you feel comfortable answering). I like the instantaneous aspect of it, I love the morph gifs of the lovley @Ms MacNCheese because they are more like a fantasy- quick expansion.

Guest Ms MacNCheese
13 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Have you ever asked your wife to do that and if so how did she react ?(if you feel comfortable answering). I like the instantaneous aspect of it, I love the morph gifs of the lovley @Ms MacNCheese because they are more like a fantasy- quick expansion.

That's just the dinner bloat! Lol, but you're right, there's a more immediate effect to it. Thanks @xxxdmcxxx for all your great work!

9 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I have asked and she does wear tight clothing sometimes. I would not ask her to gain weight intentionally because she is not into that, even though we both like the look of thicc women. :) We have a good thing going. 

@Ms MacNCheese is an absolute treasure and both her gifs and morphs of her are mesmerising. 

58 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Is that a good alternative to an actual gain for you or your partner?

Honestly, this has served as a great alternative for myself in the past. I have a desire deep down to gain but any time I do, it scares me and I back off. I'm back to being trim like I normally am, but a little while back I accidentally put on 10 pounds and loved wearing my tightest clothes to make it feel like I put on 30.

Guest Dodgecummins

This is a great topic! My wife loves wearing tight clothes weather she gains weight or doesn’t! When we were dating and she gained a lot of weight she refused to go shopping. She just kept wearing them. She said she liked the way it made her curves look full. She even burst a button on a pair of jeans at school because she liked the way they felt. So yes a lot of tight clothes wearing goes on at my house! 😂❤️

35822228-6B56-4DFC-B171-EA3AC7C572E8.png

4CE92824-8965-4873-9359-007AC2B0FEED.png

260C58B5-C0D7-4A74-8459-F3B325C2DEA5.jpeg

77FB76EB-9600-43F9-AB70-41C65483E6E8.jpeg

97970A35-760A-4744-A0F5-0B2DA80CF13D.jpeg

Double posting because I don't think I have this entire idea the attention it deserves. I think it's really a great alternative. In every real relationship I've been in, my SO has been aware of my preferences and weight gain kink. None of them were really into it themselves, but none of them got totally freaked out by it, either. I was really careful about easing into those conversations and never really got there with women I wasn't super close to, so maybe that has something to do with it, too.

In lieu of gaining on purpose, I've had serious girlfriends tease me about how tight their clothes are fitting, or push out their belly in clingy clothes. It was definitely a turn-on and for me it was a great alternative. At the end of the day, if they weren't into gaining, I totally got that and wasn't going to push it. But something like this is an awesome alternative and should be something people think about in the spirit of keeping a healthy relationship.

Let's remember too, if your partner is doing something like this for you, you should do your best to be conscious of the things your partner really likes, too (within reason)

Guest Dodgecummins

Exactly. My wife unintentionally gained a lot of weight when we met. Then she lost it. Then gained it. But during her thinner days she knew I loved seeing her in tight clothes and would often make herself look thicker. Then when she actually gained significant weight she kept the same clothes! Such a win! Lol

3 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

Exactly. My wife unintentionally gained a lot of weight when we met. Then she lost it. Then gained it. But during her thinner days she knew I loved seeing her in tight clothes and would often make herself look thicker. Then when she actually gained significant weight she kept the same clothes! Such a win! Lol

Sounds like you guys have an awesome thing going on 👍

To begin I have been a lifelong FA, and have enjoyed watching female gainers on this and other sites for about 15 years. I have to be honest, when I first visited NgNg’s thread I asked a reply/question, which she followed up with a PM. I actually told her (pretty rudely) that her “belly magic” was a fake! For whatever reason, (and my good fortune) she messaged back and politely and patiently explained her “belly magic”! Using lighting, camera angles, tight clothes (and just a little pudge) she could turn herself into a little porker! I was amazed to see how she could create an impressive ** belly and love handles without any actual weight gain 😳! It has really changed the way I look at weight gain, and as has already been  stated, it is a great solution for a gf or wife (or bf or husband for that matter) who doesn’t want gain a ton of weight! (pun intended)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

To begin I have been a lifelong FA, and have enjoyed watching female gainers on this and other sites for about 15 years. I have to be honest, when I first visited NgNg’s thread I asked a reply/question, which she followed up with a PM. I actually told her (pretty rudely) that her “belly magic” was a fake! For whatever reason, (and my good fortune) she messaged back and politely and patiently explained her “belly magic”! Using lighting, camera angles, tight clothes (and just a little pudge) she could turn herself into a little porker! I was amazed to see how she could create an impressive ** belly and love handles without any actual weight gain 😳! It has really changed the way I look at weight gain, and as has already been  stated, it is a great solution for a gf or wife (or bf or husband for that matter) who doesn’t want gain a ton of weight! (pun intended)

Omg! You really weren't that rude at all, you think that because you are a doll!!!  You know I've heard much worse!!!!!! I think part of the reason that I love that is because I'm obsessed with drag, and it's a kind of drag. I'm certainly not skinny by any means but the tight clothes- it's just a cool hot transformation and such a turn on for me!!!! It really is magic though. Incidentally I'm watching my favourite video of ALL time - Tiny Tim preforming Earth Angel on the Ed Sullivan show on 1969 and what I love about It is the juxtaposition between his voice in the beginning that makes Elvis sound like a little girl in comparison and then his falsetto which is completely different. And he looks SO HOT in that video, those BLACK eyebrows get me every time!!!! Black hair- yum yum yum!!! I don't even know what we were talking about anymore!!! I know you feel me on the naturally black hair!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model

This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen, I have no answers- my husband says because he looks like Marilyn Manson and sings like Elvis? (They are both my Boos) Perhaps, it's just so fucking weird I just eat it up- I love it!!!

I don't get why people get so insecure about loving weird shit! Just embrace it!!! I just uhh! Give me different, give me art!!! Give me INTERESTING!!!!

10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’m not sure if there is already a thread like this but I have seen many threads where the member wishes their significant other would gain. It’s pretty rare that you can convince someone to gain and even for me as a model here gaining weight terrifies me but I get VERY turned on by squeezing into too tight clothing. (Yes, I may be the only non-gainer model here, but they haven’t kicked me off yet, so I keep posting lol! ) It is a great way for me to slip into my fantasy and have the security of knowing that I didn’t make any permanent changes and I can look somewhat small in my everyday life, I love it! It’s kind of like a dirty little secret which is a huge turn on for me. When I put on too tight clothes I get turned on IMMEDIATELY but any time I gain a few lbs I HATE IT! So I can’t be the ONLY one?

So my question is-

Is that a good alternative to an actual gain for you or your partner? The photos below are me at the SAME WEIGHT, but look at how much fatter I look in the skirt! 

For those of you in a relationship do you think it would be easy to ask your significant other to dress in too tight clothing to accentuate any fat? Has anyone tried? Is weight gain role play a thing? And would that be a good way to satisfy the urge to watch a gain, or would it make you want the real gain more?

Would you feel that this would be a good way to live out your fantasy in a way that your partner may be more comfortable with?

I got the idea from a story on Dimensions called “Wish” by Ashley. Excerpt below-

A24B4B16-11C2-43DB-8F17-A76C1B5219E8.jpeg

8C5805CF-3FC4-4068-89BA-6DE780A128BD.jpeg

"When I put on too tight clothes I get turned on IMMEDIATELY"

I'm similar. Thanks 🤗

@extra_m13, I hear ya 😉. But over last summer/fall my wife gained a considerable amount of weight. As well as the tactile stimulation of feeling the new pounds, (as mentioned in previous posts) it was also just as exciting to see her flabby belly hanging over the waistband of her jeans ! 😳 She went up several clothing sizes in total, so her jeans were really put to the test !

I get that it’s not the same as gaining a lot of weight, but to watch her struggling to fasten her pants after the first 10 or 15 lbs was quite a visual turn-on !!

• Curvage Model
On 2/2/2021 at 10:56 PM, extra_m13 said:

well yeah tigh clothes in general sometimes do the trick but there is nothing like a good old true real gain for sure

I get that, I just think for someone who's partner really doesn't want to gain it's nice to have something a little close.

I'm sure for people who are really into gaining its like the "sugar free" or "dairy free" version of stuff. But if it's no ice cream vs non dairy ice cream I'd rather take the non-dairy than nothing! Lol!

Plus for me personally gaining 4 lbs was DEVASTATING and I've started to drop some of the weight,- but looking at myself and playing with my belly in tight clothes is a HUGE turn on, so I must believe I'm not the only one. And that it's a different fetish? Maybe, I don't know.

I know alot of the men on here want to hold out the hope that they will be blessed like @cycling1951 but that is incredibly incredibly rare!!! Especially in a new relationship, he and his wife have been together for many years.

Edited by NogutNoglory

• 6 months later...

Sorry to post on this old thread, but I just wanted to say thank you for bringing this up. I do not want to ever try to get my wife into actual gaining because I don’t think that would be good for her health or our lifestyle, but I think your suggestion here could be a great way to bring this kink into our sex lives. I haven’t given her the full details of this whole fat/feederism fetish before, because I didn’t really see anything we could do with it. But I think that by getting her up to speed on what kinds of things would turn me on while she wears clothing several sizes too small, we would have a lot of fun. I’m certain she doesn’t have this fetish but she is comfortable with her body and I know she will love the fact that she is turning me on.

if anyone cares to respond to this old post, do you have suggestions on what style of clothes or lingerie might work best? I guess anything will work, but I’m wondering if people who might have attempted this know any tips!