Karen Gillan

Fangirlsfat

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Markeist said:

Sorry to break it to you guys but that’s most likely her stunt double unless she’s wearing a wig in her ig photos

She wears a bald cap as Nebula, and that level of makeup shows that it is most likely Karen. The stunt doubles weren't given nearly the hyperdetail makeup as Karen. I think Karen just had an awesome potbelly. 

On 5/16/2023 at 1:08 PM, Famousbelly said:

She wears a bald cap as Nebula, and that level of makeup shows that it is most likely Karen. The stunt doubles weren't given nearly the hyperdetail makeup as Karen. I think Karen just had an awesome potbelly. 

It's definitely Karen. She posted a picture of her and her stunt double her insta story.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

they are fake and i wish people would not post morphs in this thread, but she is most definitely looking heavier (damn near chubby) and seems to be steadily gaining and is as of right now not confirmed to be pregnant. all of these pics are taken directly from her photos she was tagged in from galaxycon on insta.

IMG_0801.jpeg

IMG_0800.jpeg

IMG_0799.jpeg

IMG_0798.jpeg

IMG_0797.jpeg

IMG_0796.jpeg

IMG_0795.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

IMG_0793.jpeg

IMG_0792.jpeg

IMG_0791.jpeg

IMG_0790.jpeg