Introducing my girlfriend Miss Allegro

• Curvage Model

Hello everybody,

My girlfriend and I are glad to join the community. We’ve been living together for years by now, and it took such a long time for me to tell her about my fetish for curves.

At the beginning of our relationship she was already a little bit curvy but over the past two years she’s been putting on 40+ lbs.

Three months ago, on an evening she started to talk about her weight, telling me she was worried about it, thinking she was not attractive anymore and complaining about thigh clothes... Then I took the opportunity to tell her about my fetish, and contrary to expectation she was quite enjoyed by this and even reassured that I wasn’t disgusted by her weight gain. What a relief to hear that from her, I feared that she would think i'm crazy ! 😅

So here we are... Today she hesitates to become an official Curvage Model. At first we'll try to post some content here, and see how things goes. We are both amused and curious about this as it is some kind of an experiment for us. As a FA I've been visiting this website for years but all of this is completely new for my girlfriend. She needs encouragement and feedback to feel pretty, she deserves it 😉

Greetings from France (and sorry for our poor english),

Mr. and Mrs. Allegro

Salut la communauté,

Moi et ma copine sommes heureux de rejoindre la communauté. Nous vivons ensemble depuis plusieurs années, mais j’ai mis beaucoup, beaucoup de temps à lui parler de mon attirance pour les formes…

Au début de notre relation, madame avait déjà quelques rondeurs, mais ces deux dernières années en particulier elle a beaucoup grossi. Elle ne se souvient pas de son poids exact au moment de notre rencontre, mais elle pense avoir pris une vingtaine de kilos.

Il y a quelques temps de ça, une discussion s'est lancée autour de son poids. J'ai saisi l'opportunité de lui révéler mon fétichisme à ce moment-là et elle a été plutôt réceptive, et même soulagée du fait que ses kilos ne me déplaisent pas. Elle est assez enthousiaste à l'idée de devenir une "official Curvage model" mais tout ceci est nouveau pour elle, alors pour commencer on va essayer de poster du contenu ici de temps en temps, et voir si on a des retours positifs... N'étant pas du tout feedee de nature elle a besoin d'être rassurée et encouragée.

A bientôt  😉

Mr. et Mrs. Allegro

BA 3.jpg

MA1.jpg

MA2.jpg

Edited by Miss Allegro

• Curvage Model

Thank you very much 😍

A few weeks ago my girlfriend was still very worried about her weight, and now she seems suddenly more confident with her curves, that's incredible to see this...

As i'm writing these lines she just finished a big meal of three burgers (one big and two small ones), cheddar fries, tortilla crisps, 750ml of Cherry Coke and even some spoons of chocolate spread...

As I was taking pictures of her eating she told me to consider this as a celebration for her arrival on the site 😋

MA4.jpg

MA5.jpg

• Curvage Model

Thank you for your positive feedback !

Miss A. really enjoyed your reactions, she's very confident and amazed about all of this. We officially submitted a request for registration as an official Curvage Model a few minutes ago, so we're crossing our fingers and wishing it to be accepted. We're amators at this state but we're thinking about "big" and great content to come soon 😘

To be honest, my girlfriend doesn't consider herself as a feedee. She's overweight since her pre-teenage years, and just love eating salty and sweet food. She has always been ambarassed about her weight and look, but now she doesn't care to gain or lose weight, as there is no bad issues for her health. She feels sexy as she is today, and she feels even more confident since she's been discovering this hidden world of fat admirers. By the way she continues to practice some physical activity and walks 2 miles/3 kilometers a day to go to work.

By the way I wouldn't be surprised if she gains some more extra pounds during the following months, because she's very hungry these days... 🥰

Tonight we ordered another menu from some well-known fast food restaurant, we're waiting from it to be delivered now. Some new pictures will come in the next hours... 😉

• Curvage Model

As Miss A. received her menu, we took a little time for taking pictures, training for our future contents...

After this short photoshoot she moved to the couch and finished to eat the whole menu in more comfortable clothes (this white shirt fitted her perfectly when I met her 😳 )

We've been having a lot of fun doing this. Great things are coming I guess... 😄

LOW_DSC00701.jpg

LOW_DSC00702.jpg

LOW_DSC00704.jpg

LOW_DSC00707.jpg

LOW_DSC00710.jpg

1 hour ago, Miss Allegro said:

To be honest, my girlfriend doesn't consider herself as a feedee. She's overweight since her pre-teenage years, and just love eating salty and sweet food. She has always been ambarassed about her weight and look, but now she doesn't care to gain or lose weight, as there is no bad issues for her health. She feels sexy as she is today, and she feels even more confident since she's been discovering this hidden world of fat admirers. By the way she continues to practice some physical activity and walks 2 miles/3 kilometers a day to go to work.

There's a lot of different layers or degrees of feedism. She could be a foodie, just someone who really loves food and doesn't feel anything about the weight gain part. Also, you don't have to lose your activity while still being a feedee -- there are plenty of models or "regular people" here and in other places who still do light exercises like walking, hiking, squats and stuff like that.

On 2/1/2021 at 12:17 PM, Miss Allegro said:

As Miss A. received her menu, we took a little time for taking pictures, training for our future contents...

After this short photoshoot she moved to the couch and finished to eat the whole menu in more comfortable clothes (this white shirt fitted her perfectly when I met her 😳 )

We've been having a lot of fun doing this. Great things are coming I guess... 😄

LOW_DSC00701.jpg

LOW_DSC00702.jpg

LOW_DSC00704.jpg

LOW_DSC00707.jpg

LOW_DSC00710.jpg

Best photo set yet.  I agree with the one post ....I see her future of overindulgence and learning to love the larger her with all the admiration she will get here. Are you ready to have you love 300 lbs. then 350lbs.?  I can only imagine how hot that would be to witness on this thread on the future.

• Curvage Model

Hello every(fat)body 😄

So… this is my first message on my own. Since my boyfriend told me about his fetish, i’ve discovered it step by step. I’d never thought that gaining weight could be a quality and surely not that it could be apreciated for modeling. I always thought that fatness was a bad thing. In my childhood I had bad nicknames in school and I wanted to lose weight for many years but my love for fat food didn’t help me. Since a bad episode in my life (2 years ago), i started to gain more and more and the confinement didn’t helped me.

Today i’m with all of you and proud of it. Since my twice fast food on 2 days, after my first presentation, i’m just more and more hungry. I’d try to resist a bit and do some sport as I go to work. But I eat again and again bread and butter, sodas, crisps, chocolate…. Can't wait for the reopening of restaurants to go on a buffet and stuff my face 😋

IMG_20210203_185415.jpg

On 1/31/2021 at 4:31 PM, Miss Allegro said:

Thank you very much 😍

A few weeks ago my girlfriend was still very worried about her weight, and now she seems suddenly more confident with her curves, that's incredible to see this...

As i'm writing these lines she just finished a big meal of three burgers (one big and two small ones), cheddar fries, tortilla crisps, 750ml of Cherry Coke and even some spoons of chocolate spread...

As I was taking pictures of her eating she told me to consider this as a celebration for her arrival on the site 😋

MA4.jpg

MA5.jpg

She looks amazing you guy are in right place for curves and gaining as she wants to go

• Curvage Model

Our first photo set is available ! 🤩

As easy it seems to be, making this type of content take a lot of time and we try to do it as best as we can. As we started to think about selling content, we also thought it was a great way to get some support to help buying food and drinks and offer you great content in exchange. We are planning great things for the following weeks : many other pictures, videos, stuffing sessions, tight clothes, burps...

She don't really think about gaining weight but as she stuffs her face most of the time these days... I guess she will 🥰

Edited by Miss Allegro

• Curvage Model

Hello everyone !
We're back after a few months of absence, for some specific reasons we've been very busy 😅

Our minds stayed apart from Curvage for a while but Miss Allegro stayed VERY close from the different kinds of food she likes.

Breaking news : some new stretch marks appeared on her belly lately and she now weights 118 kg / 260 lbs (she just passed the 110 kg / 242 lbs mark as we starded posting here last february).

She completely lost control this week ! We went out to get fast food four times, and most of her clothes are starting to get very tight. As we were going back from BK last evening we took some pictures and even a video, we are thinking about posting them here in the upcoming days...

Stay tuned 🍟😉

20210718_214403.jpg

DSC00807.jpg