young generation reflexion

chako

hello i m new to the community . im almost  22 year old i ve had this fetish since 16 years  i ve always admired round bellies and skinny fat chicks  i ve always struggled with my fetish cause it was something new to my community and people here in (spain )does not have this  kind of fetish especially young generation like me  in my university i focus on my studies and its was hard to findd a girl  to compart this fixation i ve kmown an exchange swedish student who was here for 6 months  se was a body positve activist  i showed here the site she liked it  she was a good friend we alwyas go to  kfc burger king she told after the 6 months exchange that she gained 10 kgs jajaja   . ive myself gained 5kg but i lost it i m not a feeder though jajaja .also i ve lately discoverded also that this  community there are younger people like in their 18 20 ( feedee, bbw,feeder,fat admirer ) it was good to know the diversity of this community  now i feel better about myself

Hello, nice to meet you :)

21 hours ago, chako said:

people here in (spain )does not have this  kind of fetish especially young generation like me

Oh, that's certainly not true. Again and again I see nicknames like "megustangordas", "buscochicasgordas" etc. It's just difficult to know who has the fetish when you meet in real life. And in Spanish or Brazilian culture, "gordita" is actually a positive thing, so I think there's many people who appreciate curves around you.

Glad you're here. Enjoy!