It definitely looks like it You look so good if I was a cake, I'm sure you would eat it constantly until it's gone through you, I would want you eating me I would be able to spend time with you even if I'm cramped inside you. don't let anything stop you from eat nothing you do ends up making you thinner you have loose clothes but even those are starting to look snugger & it's great from what it looks like you are fat try anything you think can benefit that though your beautiful enough however I want you to get fatter & make everything more a struggle seeing you get fat is so much fun for me too! ❤️ 

• 3 weeks later...

No, it is ok I was just curious I got excited but I'm waiting patiently for you Lana is going to devour a cake you have done it before but this one is bigger than normal I  can only think you are also going to get heavier from eating this & other food that you eat on a daily basis I'm sure your pants size will only get worse as you feast on sugary cake today! it did say updated +30 minutes ago so I could only assume it would be ready half hour to hour from now Lana is so pretty it is kind of hard to be left waiting but I don't mind because it's getting released today. ❤️ 

please get bigger your belly only is a double yet looks the size of a triple belly each time you try to impress me Lana good job stuffing your face I can only stay impressed as you continue eating at lowest 5 plates worth of food every 3 hours, I'm not wrong just looking at your front belly its more than 2 times my size I forgot your big legs or arms I'm heavy from covid right now like everyone but I'm not your heavy please eat! ❤️ 

Guest Footballer95
1 hour ago, Lana2002 said:

Outta this world 💫🛸

E5D71C42-0163-45C4-95CA-4351BB30C9C1.jpeg

69CCBBCE-19E2-4FA8-A936-68F1F988F1E2.jpeg

E5E146AB-078F-440B-B8CB-7DB8985B4628.jpeg

Omg looking soo hot 🥵 someone has blown up recently love it!