Do these people really love fat or do they hate it?

NocturnalDevotion

12 hours ago, vpprof said:

I think we can all agree that the mechanisms at play here are mostly hidden from the consciousness, so whatever explanation of the fetishistic behavior one comes up with, might not necessarily be true. This is also true of the text below, so caveat lector.

I have been lurking here since 2005 when this forum's predecessor simply served as a place to share pictures of women seen on TV that got fat. I have noticed that a disproportionate number of people in places where fetishes are discussed have more or less pronounced mental health problems. This pertains not just to the fat fetish.

People with low self-esteem denigrate others, which is part and parcel of their mental state. In extreme cases they might murder to assert their superiority (incels, Elliot Rodgers etc). As disgusting as they appear, their inner world is so miserable that I pity them. That does not mean I befriend them or treat them as sane adults, which they're not. They didn't choose to turn into what they are but at the same time they don't seek mental help, and for that they can be held accountable.

Self-hatred is also rampant and is also something that one does not choose (but may work on changing). Do people hate themselves for loving something outside the norm? Maybe but I think it's not that simple. Attraction to a fat person is not about esthetics, for one thing. For another, people hate themselves for various reasons, usually as a consequence of internalizing the critical attitudes that their parents might have displayed in their youth. To me it is improbable that the social norm would have such significance. But I digress.

I subscribe to the theory that fetishes are a result of an unprocessed trauma. This trauma may be, among others, a severe tabooisation of a certain subject in their youth, be it fatness, smoking, laziness, body odors… When the taboo was severe enough, the amount of negativity it inflicted was too much to process, therefore some of it got converted into something pleasurable (sexual drive). Sexual acts of a fetishistic nature are attempts to relive the trauma-inducing situations from the past and change their dynamics, their outcome. If parents were strict about smoking, one may develop a smoking fetish, in which smoking represents authority, which the patient could not overrule. When engaging in fetishistic behaviors featuring smoking, the patient will attempt to regain control and authority, so naturally they will adopt a humiliating position towards the smoking partner, or they will smoke themselves. A common theme in fantasies may be a partner very badly addicted to smoking (vulnerable), who is being denied a cigarette (controlled). Or a partner who is unwilling to inhale the fumes (vulnerable) and yet being blown the fumes into their face (controlled). Now, if the partner who smokes, is not tamed by the patient, that is, if the control is not regained but instead the partner exhibits some degree of independence, the mechanism doesn't work and the patient may feel very bad about it. "Either it goes my way / you're my girl / you're a good girl /… or I'll destroy you". The same dynamic works in overeating. Either you totally submit to the guy or he destroys you. That's my explanation for the behavior. Sorry if it comes across too harsh.

Line-crossing, again. It was so severely penalised that it turns them on now. It's both masochistic ("I won't be able to walk / I will be totally dependent") and dominant ("I will be nurturing like a mother / a big sow feeding her piglets / my desire to eat everything will make others uneasy").

I agree about the taboo breaking, but that doesnt necessarily imply trauma. The taboo is a big part of my attraction to weight gain, but I have zero trauma associated with it. Same with my girlfriend. The weight gain taboo and the fact that she's always been naturally thin is the reason why she 's turned on by her own gain, but she never suffered weight-related trauma before.

3 hours ago, You have a gut said:

I agree about the taboo breaking, but that doesnt necessarily imply trauma. The taboo is a big part of my attraction to weight gain, but I have zero trauma associated with it. Same with my girlfriend. The weight gain taboo and the fact that she's always been naturally thin is the reason why she 's turned on by her own gain, but she never suffered weight-related trauma before.

Well, I suppose that's dependent on how you define trauma but I'm more curious about whether you have any other fetishes? Like inflation, vore, domination etc?

EDIT: What kind of taboos did you have when you were a child? Were they held by your parents or other people who influenced your growing up? In my case my parenets were extremely dissatisfied with obese people, often mocking them or making fun of other family members. 

EDIT2: The trauma theory is quite old and it seems that many counselors who use it later turn out to be some sort of wacky frauds, cf. this ("Dr. Mark Schwartz, a practicing psychologist in St. Louis, said patients who develop fetishes have often been victims of sexual trauma earlier in life.") and this ("Therapist 'Brainwashed' Woman Into Believing She Was In Satanic Cult, Attorney Says // Lisa Nasseff, 41, of Saint Paul, Minn., is suing her former therapist, Mark Schwartz, and the Castlewood Treatment Center in St. Louis, Mo., where she received 15 months of treatment for anorexia, according to the complaint.").
:D That said, tho, this theory fits quite well with my experiences. But yours may be different.

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, schmoejoe said:

Hey, so this is the first time I've ever replied to anything on here. I'm a pretty athletic guy, and tbh fat girls are just sexy to me. I'm not really into degradation stuff, and I definitely don't see fat girls as beneath me at all. However it's a major turn on for me when girls refer to themselves as chubby/fat and are willing to play with their bellies. I recently realized the reason why this turns me on so much: it's validation for both them and me. 

Like, it's so common for bigger girls (I've dated my fair share) to be really insecure about their size, so it can feel weird as someone that's attracted to that body type to know that my partner isn't happy with her body, even though I think it's really sexy. The closest feeling I can relate it to is sort of like guilt. Even my wife will say, "I know you love my body but I'm not happy with the way I look" when she's put on a bit of weight, and I feel really bad knowing that she's not happy with how she looks, and wish that she could see herself the way I do.

So for a girl to acknowledge and be unashamed of her fat validates that attraction I have towards her body. My favorite thing is when you talk about your body in your videos, because it's sexy to see you feel good about the way you look, too. So hopefully that sheds some light on the issue?

But ultimately fuck anyone that tries to put you down in any kind of non-roleplay way. That's abusive and shitty, and I'm sorry you've had to deal with that. I promise there are more people out there that think you're a fucking rockstar goddess though.

Awwww!!! You watch my videos!!! That makes me so happy!!! To be honest I wouldn’t feel anywhere near as good about myself without the breast implants!!! Because they make me feel more like the women I’m attracted to, soft with a belly, but still hourglass.  For me,  my love for fat made it easier to appreciate my own, it definitely is a turn on to play with my belly and enjoy the taboo of being chubby but I like that it’s not totally visible to everyone because of how I dress. I am unhappy when I’m too much above 125 though. Right now I’m 127.6 and I do want to get back down to 125, I was up to 130 last  and I really hated that, so I still have an ideal it just also involves having a soft belly because it’s so fun to play with!!!

I don’t know why my chub doesn’t bother me more, for a long time it did and I felt that my heavier weight was temporary but I did not want to stop drinking in order to lose weight but definitely the positive comments I get help me feel more confident. As a result I feel more confident and more sexual, so while I’m not sure if my husband really likes me this chubby, I know he loves that embracing it upped sex drive. Posting really helped me but I’m pretty narcissistic (just being honest) so having fans and that kind of thing is really important to me. Also that means that I look to other people too much to validate myself worth so it can be a mind fuck when people frame this whole scene as “they all get off on how disgusting you are and that they feel superior to you, they are lying when they say you are hot” type stuff. 

I’m happy with how I look so it is easy for me to believe other people do find me attractive, also I know what I like about fat. I think what it comes down to is that the nasty shit I’ve heard that haunts me is from men who really just like to degrade women, any women, and the are SO sure that everyone feels like them (maybe that makes them feel less guilty about being a total prick). The one in particular very much had a “how dare you think you are pretty” type attitude. He saw confidence and was repulsed by it!!! WHAT!!! He actually said men are turned off by confidence.   And growing up (getting deep here lol) my Mom always clung so hard to anything negative so that was how I was taught to think. I could get a hundred positive comments and that one prick will be the one I focus on. One of my friends here made me look at it differently so I try to remember to honor all the people who do say nice things, don’t make them feel unappreciated by bitching about the trolls too much.

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!! Your comment made my week!!! Don’t feel guilty about liking your wife a little heavier than she likes to be, I’m sure that gives her some comfort when she is at that weight, at least knowing you aren’t put off by it. That would suck, to already be unhappy and then know your husband is thinking” ummm, so when are you going to start losing weight, I can’t be attracted to you this fat” could you imagine?! 

Guest gorJESS
46 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I think what it comes down to is that the nasty shit I’ve heard that haunts me is from men who really just like to degrade women, any women, and the are SO sure that everyone feels like them (maybe that makes them feel less guilty about being a total prick). The one in particular very much had a “how dare you think you are pretty” type attitude. He saw confidence and was repulsed by it!!! WHAT!!! He actually said men are turned off by confidence.   And growing up (getting deep here lol) my Mom always clung so hard to anything negative so that was how I was taught to think. I could get a hundred positive comments and that one prick will be the one I focus on

Heyyyy 👋🙂 
Just read through this whole thread, very interesting topic. Thanks for bringing it up. Some of the comments I was like "hell yeah!" and others I was like "yikerrrrs"! Such is life I guess.

I just wanted to let you know that we share similar views/uncertainties regarding the community. There have been moments when I've been terrified by some of the things I've seen. But I really do think it boils down to what you said.... "the nastier shit comes from (people) who just like to degrade any (person)".
There's a pretty large group of people here and according to google, 1% of the population is psychopathic. I'm referring to the actual mental illness of psychopathy, not labeling anybody. The way I cope with the kind of people you referred to, who seem to only want to do harm, is I recognize that what they said is in fact odd. They may not think so, but my mind (and I'm sure yours as well) knows the difference between what is good and reasonable, and what is odd and unacceptable. I chalk those people up to that 1%.
And 1% does seem to nail it, in my experience here anyway.

Overall, people have been great here but every now and then something sadistic will pop up and I'm just like ehh... better them than me, lol. I accept that mental illness is real and some people deal with it more than others. Immediately accepting that they may be mentally ill causes me to feel compassion in place of resentment toward them.
Something that is crucial to me is to not buy into it. To not let myself be brainwashed into believing that I should be degraded, ruined or abused. Like you, I could go on and on but I don't think it'll serve me well to post it all publicly. I mean, there are people who are openly admitting to being turned on by the misfortune of others and (how crazy is this next part) I don't want to offend them. 😅 That's just me.

Here's an absolute fact: Hurt people hurt people. When I came to see and believe that this is true, people's attempts to hurt me no longer work because I finally learned why they do it. My opinion on people who get off on harming others is that they are deeply hurt themselves, and spreading that hurt around makes them feel, at least temporarily, less hurt. Misery loves company dontcha know. 

What enables me to continue what I'm doing here is knowing that it does seem to be around 1%. The rest of the crowd seems to be pretty normal, caring, appreciative, supportive, grateful and kind. It's not always easy to do that... as you mentioned, you could receive 100 compliments but only be able to focus on one insult. The human brain has a "negativity bias", I'll leave a link. This is why what you said is so real, and so common, but the good news is that once we're aware of how the brain operates, we can rewire it. 🙌 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias#:~:text=The negativity bias%2C also known,processes than neutral or positive

Edit: forgot to include this... The part about the guy who said men are turned off by confidence... 😂🤣 THAT sounds like a brainwashing attempt. It's more like... certain men are afraid of a confident woman because they know that a woman who is confident cannot be controlled by them. Point blank. Nice try guy.  

Anyway, I think you're a great and I told a mutual friend of ours that I'm glad you're here. Feel free to message me if you want to. 🙂 

Edited by gorJESS

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

but I’m pretty narcissistic so having fans and that kind of thing is really important to me. Also that means that I look to other people too much to validate my self-worth

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

my Mom always clung so hard to anything negative

It's such a common theme, with so many people… Do you see the connection between the two?

2 hours ago, gorJESS said:

Hurt people hurt people.

Definitely a phrase I'll remember ☺👍🏻

Guest gorJESS
On 1/30/2021 at 3:07 PM, Gaelic Steve said:

so there is no “THESE people”! Everyone needs to understand that people are diverse and just because we all happen to be members on the same website, doesn’t mean we are the same person- like a bunch of clones. 

I'm not sure who this is directed to, but I'm just speaking for myself in this post.

I would never expect 100,000 people to all be clones of each other. If that's what you got out of my previous comment, well, I have no idea why. I was pretty specific and only referring to those who openly want to cause harm. 
You're right about how people like that will exist any and everywhere. True. I think it's fair for us however, to have a discussion about things that we have encountered on Curvage... ON Curvage, as long as we're not breaking rules.

Cruel comments happen on all platforms. If I got a cruel comment on FB, I wouldn't be like "omg everyone who uses FB is a scumbag", obviously. My point is that I don't think anybody who posted in this thread has said "everyone in this community only wants to harm women". In fact, I made a point to highlight the positive, kind, wonderful people of Curvage and so did the OP. 

Nobody is saying that there should be 100,000 clones. The one and only point I was trying to make in my previous post is that there will always be a few bad apples but that it does not spoil the entire bunch. Yes, some people will be abusive (anywhere). We are not required to tolerate it and we're allowed to talk about it.  

Edit: “THESE people” was in reference to the title, not the comments. Here’s my foot 🦶 and here’s my mouth 😆

• Curvage Model

@Gaelic Steve- feel free to rename it, I didn't want to say "men" or "feeders". Seriously, I wanted it to be gripping but not too crazy, I don't know.

My point was that some of the men on this site, and a guy that wrote a message to another model on Reddit truly believe the WHOLE fetish and every man in it is about degrading women, and that's how it is and we should accept it and how dare we think we are attractive at all in any real sense. They only get off to how disgusting we all are.  Like, I'm sorry, I'm disgusting and ugly because I don't look like a runway model which obviously isn't what you like since you are on this site so whhhaaattt the fuck!!!????

I didn't make the blanket statement they did!!!!!

Plus how is it perfectly fine for the guys on this site to like whatever they want, yet all the models are expected to be exactly the same?

Little robots-

- my goal weight is 300lbs!

- every post- "omg I ate so much xyz today" 

-"I just want to get fatter and fatter forever!"

I know for alot of the guys me not being a gainer is like "why are you here?" and I think it's fucked up that EVERY model has to be a gainer, I wasn't told that before I signed up, it isn't written anywhere that this is a feederism site. I was under the impression that it was for softer/bigger/chubbier girls.

Anyway it all comes back to - how DARE I be happy with myself!!!??? Blasphemy!!!! Heresy!!!! Happy with being chubby/curvy!!!??? No, impossible, can't happen, not ok!!! 

It's so fucking annoying, that's why I think that many men here are about destruction because I'm like happy over here and they find that offensive. Why?

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model

@Gaelic Steve- also I find it interesting that you are willing to jump down my throat for saying any little thing (like secretly fattening up your partner is wrong) but male members can say horrifiying, dehumanizing things about women and you don't say shit to them even after it is brought to your attention. If you are worried about someone making the male Curvage members "look bad" maybe you should start with saying something to the ones calling women over a certain weight subhuman. How the is the name of this forum more offensive to you than that?  These guys do this to themselves and how is me pointing it out WORSE than the people actually doing it? I understand it's predominantly the male members buying videos but the female members are making them, we should be worth at least a little something.

Guest BHMZach
5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

@Gaelic Steve- also I find it interesting that you are willing to jump down my throat for saying any little thing (like secretly fattening up your partner is wrong) but male members can say horrifiying, dehumanizing things about women and you don't say shit to them even after it is brought to your attention. If you are worried about someone making the male Curvage members "look bad" maybe you should start with saying something to the ones calling women over a certain weight subhuman. How the is the name of this forum more offensive to you than that?  These guys do this to themselves and how is me pointing it out WORSE than the people actually doing it? I understand it's predominantly the male members buying videos but the female members are making them, we should be worth at least a little something.

the overwhelming majority of men on here love and appreciate fat women, and no weight gain isn’t about denigration it’s about creating more bbws you’re taking one asshole’s distorted view and projecting it on all men 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, FatonFat said:

the overwhelming majority of men on here love and appreciate fat women, and no weight gain isn’t about denigration it’s about creating more bbws you’re taking one asshole’s distorted view and projecting it on all men 

The people who believe that it's about denigration say that it's about that for everyone, I didn't make that up, I've been told this!!!! If I really believed that all men thought that way, I wouldn't have made this thread. In part I made it to prove those assholes wrong.

Also for people to push weight gain on me even after I say I'm happy as I am, I think that is a little messed up, how is that not about control and manipulation?

I have also read horror stories about female feeders so I'm not saying it's just men. But do you read threads on here? There is a lot of "destroy" "ruin" type of themes. One of my questions is is that like "fetish talk" or do the people writing those things really believe them?

Also to say Feeders love and appreciate fat women in my opinion is completely incorrect. If they loved and appreciated fat women they would date and look at fat women, but they don't - they NEED to see a thin girl "ruin" her body usually specifically for them.  I believe a feeder can also be an FA but they are NOT the same thing. There are people on here who are feeders but not FAs at all. I know, doesn't make sense to me either but I've seen it said more than once. 

• Curvage Model

I just thought of this, I wasn't sure how to differentiate between this. I feel I have a preference or almost sexuality (like being gay) that I am only attracted to fat people to the point of wanting to actually have sex with them. There are non fat people I think are sexy but not to that extent. I don't see that as a fetish. I believe I am just an FA in that respect. I think that is part of the reason I don't mind being chubby as long as I maintain my curves (hourglass) I don't really think "most men" are truly attracted to super skinny women, or Barbie-esqe women because those type of images have become advertisments, packaging, you can't have men getting an erection watching a VS commercial with their family, they at least for me have become desexualized and antiseptic, not human or messy, and what is more human and messy than sex? I don't think models are used as a female prototype for sex appeal, their purpose is to display or advertise a product which the sex appeal would distract from. You don't see VS models with huge boobs bouncing walking down the runway. It's about the clothing. But then people have distorted that into "I have to look like that" "I have to be attracted to that".

Then there is the fetish aspect- I do have some very fetishy fantasies but I don't expect to live them out or push them on anyone, my husband or members of this site.

So when I refer to "these people" I mean people who are not FAs but have a fat fetish. If that makes sense. And are there really people who have a fat fetish because they hate fat?  - I've been told as much. They seem to think that any woman not super model thin is "fat" which is more harsh then I feel most men judge, but are they just looking for any little bit if fat because that's what they want to see? See why I have questions?

I told you how I feel about fat. My question is more I guess- as a woman I understand and sympathize with the unrealistic expectations thrust on us that we are brain washed with since infancy. (I'm not saying oh poor poor woman, yeah its nice that as a woman you are allowed to cry, your career doesn't define your self worth as much, sometimes you can get away with stuff if you just look pretty, *so I'm not anti men over here, Damn!*) So I know my relationship with the concept of fat is different than men who have not grown up fat. I would say only men who have grown up fat get that. 

I have only really dated only fat men or men with substance abuse issues who tend to be less judgemental people. I dont know what  "Regular guys" think. And then are guys into fat in any compacity considered "Regular guys". So this is why I'm asking you not telling you what you think. Because the only people that will talk about it not prompted are the ones who have the most intense and scary views.

Oh, and then the huge obssession with super thin women gaining a ton of weight I don't get all, but that's another essay.

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, FatonFat said:

Also how are you guys the victims here? I'm not even making content over this,  so I'm losing money, it has affected my sex life, if the guys on this site truly think I'm ugly is my husband even attracted to me?

So let me get this straight- guys on this site can say all types of nasty shit to me and that's fine but I'm a bitch for getting upset about it?! And questioning what it's all about?

And if you need screenshots of all the fucked up shit that has been said to me I can supply them since you apparently don't believe me.

Edited by NogutNoglory

Guest Marshall7

This is such a sad conversation. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix this. Im sorry these things have happened to you and have been said to you. Im sorry people on here don't understand what you're saying. The only suggestion I would have is to ignore anyone and everyone who is causing you to feel this way as obviously they're not the kind of human beings you would want to hang out with in real life. Im sure your husband is extremely attracted to you. Social media and even stuff on here can really distort reality and real life and a lot of times getting away from it helps. It helped me massively when I deleted my Facebook account and stopped dealing with everything on there. Now I just have an Instagram and only choose to look at what I want to. So, I'm a much happier person now. This might help you too. Just a suggestion. I hope you have a good day.

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

This is such a sad conversation. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix this. Im sorry these things have happened to you and have been said to you. Im sorry people on here don't understand what you're saying. The only suggestion I would have is to ignore anyone and everyone who is causing you to feel this way as obviously they're not the kind of human beings you would want to hang out with in real life. Im sure your husband is extremely attracted to you. Social media and even stuff on here can really distort reality and real life and a lot of times getting away from it helps. It helped me massively when I deleted my Facebook account and stopped dealing with everything on there. Now I just have an Instagram and only choose to look at what I want to. So, I'm a much happier person now. This might help you too. Just a suggestion. I hope you have a good day.

Thank you so much!!!! That was very very sweet!!! I do feel like you are always telling me to leave though lol!

Do you think with me not being a gainer that being on here is kind of a waste of time? I'm seriously asking. Part of the reason I ask is that I know that you are a huge fan of Casey and she is so all about gaining so I'm guessing that's very important to you.  I do sell some videos and have some followers, nowhere near the top girls but I used to really have alot of fun making videos. In the beginning it was incredibly fun and improved my confidence so much!!!

I just don't know how this thread devolved into me hating men.

specifically chose not to say "men" in the title for that reason!

I guess my main question is "how do you (whoever is answering the question) really feel about fat?".

I'm hoping that not everyone truly does look down on fat people. I get teasing, I get being into humiliation but like @Batman76-said it's a turn on in fantasy but he dosent actually want to see anyone get hurt (from what I'm gathering). Being logical, I would guess most of the population here feels that way. They like humiliation themes but because it's a turn on not because they really believe that fat people are beneath them. But there are those who do not and they really look down on fat people and they swear everyone else feels the same way. The point was to test that theory.

Again- I'm NOT talking about teasing comments!!! I'm talking about essays that have been written to me and others about why men have fat fetishes!!!! Not "Oh you're a fat little piggy" in my eyes that is normal. 

Edited by NogutNoglory

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I do feel like you are always telling me to leave though lol!

Oh no I'm not saying to leave haha. I would just suggest ignoring anyone and everyone that makes you feel horrible (which i totally understand is waaaaayyyy easier said than done). I honestly just don't like seeing people hurting or being hurt on here or anywhere. And yes, I personally think @Curvage Casey (shoutout to you, Babe! 😘) is the most gorgeous girl in the world AND the fact that she gains is super sexy to me. But, I dont look down on others for NOT being into gaining at all. I will say, someone probably won't do AS well on here if they're not into gaining and will obviously run into people telling them to gain. For me, im not someone who will tell others what to do with their bodies. I just want you to have peace on this site and i can only speak for myself. i hope that at least helps.

Guest gorJESS

Anyone who is actually into harming another person, whether it’s because they got fat or for any other reason, has psych issues. By harming I mean non-consensually degrading, abusing, dehumanizing, truly humiliating, belittling, embarrassing or just treating them like general shit. Of course they’re gonna try to make you believe that “everyone” feels that same way. They believe it’s true! ...but that’s because they have psych issues. 
When people say mean shit to you, it has nothing to do with you. Tells you everything you need to know about them though. Block em as best you can and put your attention on the people and things here that make you happy.

Side note: a fully functional block feature would be appreciated on this website and I have to really question why it doesn’t exist. 

Guest BHMZach
14 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Also to say Feeders love and appreciate fat women in my opinion is completely incorrect. If they loved and appreciated fat women they would date and look at fat women, but they don't - they NEED to see a thin girl "ruin" her body usually specifically for them. 

yeah, heaven forbid people like fat people, must be about denigration. This is all projection. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, FatonFat said:

yeah, heaven forbid people like fat people, must be about denigration. This is all projection. 

Did you read anything else I said? (Or on this website ever?)  Like me explaining how I feel about fat? I like actual fat people, not manipulating and changing someone. I appreciate people for how and what they are.

If you love fat so much why are actual already fat people beneath you?

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model

Please if you comment on my thread take the time to actually read my comments or at least the intro to this thread.

DO NOT ASSSUME THAT BECAUSE I'M A MODEL HERE THAT I AM NOT AN FA. 

That is what I am, I am not a feedee or gainer and especially not a feeder. I appreciate and am turned on by fat people.

• Curvage Model
On 1/29/2021 at 5:14 AM, FatonFat said:

it’s the internet, people are anonymous, they are going to do and say antisocial things they wouldn’t do otherwise. 

You are speaking about yourself, you don't take the time to read what I write and make comments based on no knowledge or caring about what I'm actually talking about. Just this alone shows me how you regard other people- with disrespect

Some just love the look and feel of it, others  like the meaning of it - that someone has been greedy and decadent, others like feeling dominant and enjoy degrading people for 'ruining' their bodies so it's hard to generalise I guess.

But above all people should be respectful and not just assume that everyone else shares their same specific kink