Units of Measurement

Generic User

Hi curvage. Most of you might know me as someone who posts gains, but recently I've been branching out a bit into weight gain fiction. I haven't had the time or privacy to download and organize pictures lately, but luckily it has been slow at work, where I can at least get away with having a word document open. Here's what I've written so far. Enjoy:

UNITS OF MEASUREMENT

“Great, I’ll see you at the house tomorrow!” Hannah pressed send.

“Whoo! Get it girl!” Kelsey shouted. The other girls at the large round table laughed. Hannah and her friends were taking part in their usual Friday night routine which largely consisted of consuming copious amounts of alcohol, dancing, and flirting with guys at the club. Their usual group of seven was probably a bit intimidating and maybe a bit easy to judge. At first glance, they seemed like your attractive, but basic, sorority girls who only cared about partying and keeping up superficial appearances. However, once people got to know them, they found them to be a pretty down to earth group that knew how to have a good time. They fully embraced the “work hard, play hard” mentality, and at the moment they were playing hard, nursing their buzz at the bar while cheering their friend on for setting up a date with a hot guy from Tinder.

“Stop you guys” Hannah said, though she had a smile on her gorgeous face. Hannah was probably the one in the group who looked most like a model. One look at her dating profile and everyone could see why. She had shoulder-length straight brown hair, the classic prominent cheek bones, and piercing blue eyes. She stood at 5’8, giving her enough height to have presence, but not enough to tower over people or scare men off. She was also very thin framed, weighing a thin 136 pounds, perky breasts, and a nice slightly rounded butt.

At least, Hannah used to be thin framed. The nights of going out and mornings of taking pre-med courses had taken a bit of a toll on her figure. Her bikini picture on her dating profile might have displayed a perfect body, but Hannah had been putting on weight since the latter half of the past summer. Knowing she couldn’t afford to go abroad for a semester due to her course load, Hannah opted to spend 6 weeks in Italy through one of the university’s summer programs. The trip was one of the times of her life, but came at the cost of softening her a bit, having sampled many types of pasta, wine, and gelato. When she got back, she only had a few days of downtime before moving back into her sorority house for her junior year. The course load ended up being just as intense as she anticipated, and, while living in the sorority house was always entertaining, it wasn’t exactly the best influence.

As a result, she hadn’t been able to dedicate much time to eating well or exercising and she was starting to feel the literal weight of her new lifestyle. Having good genetics and height on her side, Hannah wore her new weight well. Her belly might have just started to stick out slightly, but she still looked fantastic overall. Her butt and boobs received the brunt of the weight making her look curvier, and her upper arms, the area most people saw fat accumulate, had only thickened a little bit. Barring the opinions of the shallowest of people, Hannah still looked drop dead gorgeous, and Hannah still had a lot of success in her nighttime outings. That said, she was aware of the tightening of her clothes as of late and wore what was once a loose dress that night to draw attention away from the slight roll around her waist.

“Besides, I think I might actually really like Mason” Hannah continued.

“Who wouldn’t. He’s so hot!” said Jackie. Normally Jackie was a bit on the quieter side, but being the shortest in the group at 5’2 and weighing maybe 100 pounds, she was feeling her second drink. Hannah and the others always thought Jackie was very pretty, but could be stunning with a few adjustments. She had half Asian features with beautiful thick straight hair that fell at about shoulder length, and kind brown eyes. She didn’t have much trouble finding guys interested in her, but the girls thought if she filled out her waifish figure a bit more, she would have someone to go home with whenever she wanted. They didn’t vocalize this to her since they didn’t want to create body image issues for her, but they tried to subtly nudge food and other calories in her direction, often to little success.

“Sshhh Jackie, quiet down a bit” said Amanda. The group of 7 lovingly referred to Amanda as the mom of the group. Amanda stood at 5’3 and was your typical blonde-haired blue-eyed sorority beauty who turned heads the last couple years. The group used to joke that Amanda and Kelsey were sisters, since they were both had similar features and voices. However, Kelsey was maybe an inch taller and these days she looked much slimmer than Amanda. If Hannah were to guess, Kelsey weighed maybe a trim 110-115 lbs. whereas Amanda had started to thicken. Unlike the rest of the girls, Amanda was in a relationship as of last year, and with it she had put on some comfort weight. She still looked great, but Hannah guessed she put on about 30 lbs. and weighed between 140-150 lbs. She was definitely wider overall and looked “big boned” despite having a naturally thin frame, but she certainly wasn’t fat yet. However, Amanda’s body wasn’t the only thing that changed with her new relationship. No longer feeling the need to go out and meet people, Amanda had cut her alcohol consumption and assumed the role as the responsible person in the group. She still enjoyed the girls’ company though and was always down to grab a drink or two with them.

“Anyways, what makes you think you like him?” said Morgan. Like the other girls, Morgan was also very pretty facially, with hazel eyes and wavy light brown hair. That said, she was definitely the chubby girl of the group. She wasn’t quite full-on fat yet, but Hannah estimated she was probably about 220 lbs. She didn’t carry the weight terribly. Her boobs carried a decent amount of the weight and her stomach stuck out, but not further than her boobs. She did have a double chin and her arms looked like they strained her sleeves a little more than Hannah remembered the last time she wore that shirt. Despite the weight, Morgan was still very pretty and managed to bring attractive guys home on occasion.

“I mean, besides the fact that he’s really attractive, I just felt like I could really talk to him. He really related to my travels in Italy and he’s pretty funny,” Hannah responded.

“Hannah, you went abroad for 6 weeks. You don’t need to make it a part of your personality,” Abby joked. The table laughed. That was Abby for sure, funny and direct as always. Abby was about 5’5 with a darker complexion due to being mixed race. If Morgan was the “fat one” in the group, then Abby was the next closest. Hannah estimated she weighed a thicc 180 lbs., but luckily Abby was blessed with the genetics that made it mainly go to her boobs and ass. She might have been an hourglass a few lbs. ago, but having put on a few recently, she was starting to look rounder. However, her charming personality and direct nature meant that her extra weight didn’t hurt her chances at all. In fact, Abby was probably the most successful at getting one night stands in the group, and she fully intended on doing so tonight.

“Yeah guys I get it, but seriously I’m excited to meet him at the party tomorrow” said Hannah.

“Well good luck. I meet nothing, but douchebags on Tinder” responded Sydney, the last of the group of seven. If there were another person in the group that looked like a model, it was Sydney. She stood at 5’10 and was a trim 135-140 lbs. by Hannah’s estimation. She had shoulder-length raven black colored hair that slightly curled at the bottom. Her eyes were a shade of deep green that made you feel like she could see right through you and she had nice full lips. Her legs were long and slender, making her look like a runway model. Hannah liked Sydney but wasn’t quite as close to her as she was with the rest of the group. She got along with her very well, but she always felt like there was a slight tension there. Hannah often chalked it up to feeling a bit threatened by her given her gorgeous looks. Sydney had never given Hannah any indication that there was a rivalry going on and had always been nice to her, but Hannah always worried Sydney secretly judged her. The feeling got worse when Hannah had started putting on a few and as she expanded, she couldn’t help but feel like she might be upstaged by Sydney somehow. Hannah was getting chubby. Sydney was stunning.

“Wow way to kill the mood Sydney” said Kelsey, probably being the next most outgoing in the group. “I say we celebrate Hannah meeting Mason and then we try to find Mason’s of our own tonight.” Kelsey raised her drink and the girls clinked glasses before gulping down a big portion of their drinks.

The group ended up getting a couple more drinks before heading to the club. Normally Hannah would try to get some action, but she had Mason on her mind and even in her drunken state kept her eyes on the prize. Still, that didn’t stop her from having a good time. She ended up getting a few too many drinks with the girls at the club and danced her ass off before heading home.

----------------------

The room was still spinning for Hannah when she got back. She had a lot of fun with her friends again, but she wanted to try to get some rest so she could be mentally sharp for the party the house was hosting, and more importantly, for meeting Mason. She kept picturing his 6’2 bodybuilder body and could feel herself getting a little wet. Her hand instinctually reached toward her crotch.

Control yourself, Hannah she thought as she pulled away. She knew she had to make it to her room and didn’t want to embarrass herself or wake the other sleeping sorority girls who hadn’t gone out that night. Carefully, Hannah made her way to her room, thankful her roommate Courtney was abroad this semester so she wouldn’t be waking anyone up. She passed the mirror and noticed that the dress, the one she purposely picked out because of it being looser, was grabbing a bit more at her belly.

Ugh I really need to lose some of these pounds. I know some of it is just bloat from the drinks, but I’m feeling like a whale lately.

She took her clothes off and noticed her belly sticking out a bit more. She then made her way to the bathroom on her side of the hall. While wiping her face off, she noticed the electronic scale in the mirror ominously waiting for her.

Hannah hadn’t weighed herself in a while. Last time was a little bit after her trip to Italy, which was when she resolved to lose the extra 11 lbs. That had been before the whirlwind of a school year began, and before she knew it her clothes were starting to feel very tight on her, sometimes exposing her slightly flabby midsection. She had been avoiding the scale at all costs, but in her drunken state, Hannah didn’t find it as foreboding.

I guess I might as well see the damage Hannah thought. She completely removed her clothes, powered the scale on and stepped on it.

180 lbs?! I’m closer to 200 than I am to 100 at this rate. I have to get this under control!

Hannah tried to think about how much weight she gained. She remembered when she went to Italy she weighed almost 62 kilograms. Hannah remembered that because she thought it was funny to see such a small number from the weird European system. That put her at how much? Hannah couldn’t handle the mental math, so she pulled out her phone. 62 multiplied by 2.2 made her about 136 lbs. Yeah that sounded about right. So she put on--

“44 pounds?!” she gasped quietly to herself. It was even worse than she thought, and Hannah began to feel a bit self-conscious. Despite her looks, Hannah was never super vain, but it still hurt to not be in her prime. Fully naked, she examined herself in the mirror. She could have sworn her face looked a little softer and her belly had a thicker roll. What is Mason going to think when he sees me like this? She closed her eyes and breathed for a bit. When she reopened them, she eyed her naked self in the mirror again with a fresh perspective. Sure, she was softer, but she still looked very good overall. She was sure Mason would still find her very attractive, especially since they shared such a connection.

Don’t panic Hannah. It’s just 44 lbs, and you’re 5’8. The pounds don’t show THAT much and you still look pretty good.

After some rationalizing, Hannah felt a bit better about the situation. Maybe it was the alcohol in her blood, but it only was bothering her a little bit now. She knew that she would be getting it under control soon.

Hannah stared down at the display again and noticed the number had gone away. While looking down, she saw that there was an option on the display to toggle the units of measurement to kg.

Hmm, maybe I should check my weight in kilograms again. For old time’s sake. She pressed the button to toggle the settings and stepped on the scale.

82 kgs. That number didn’t sound so bad. By European standards, she hadn’t even broken into triple digits. Compared to her old weight, she had only put on, what, 20 kilograms? That sounded much better. 20 sounded like a much more manageable number. She knew it was kind of silly because it was all the same amount of weight, but something about the smaller number just made it easier to accept for her.

“I wish we all weighed kilograms instead of pounds” said Hannah thinking out loud a bit **.

She stepped off the scale and resumed wiping off her makeup. Sure, she might be chubby by her high standards, but when she thought about it, the looks and the flirts from guys hadn’t really slowed down. She was sure she could handle a number as small as “20 kilograms”. She smiled to herself after finding her confidence again and turned her thoughts away from her weight to her big day tomorrow. She had to set up for the party they were hosting at the sorority house tomorrow, the party she invited Mason to.

Tomorrow should be a lot of fun she thought as she drifted off for the night.

-----

Hannah yawned loudly as she woke up the next morning. She must have had way too much to drink last night because she still felt off. Her head was in moderate pain and she just felt a little disoriented. Was she still **?

Hannah saw the early morning light beginning to filter into her room, making the outlines of her furniture lightly visible. Perhaps it was the dim lighting or the leftover alcohol in her system, but Hannah couldn’t help but feel like the room felt a bit different. Did she move some things in her drunken stupor last night? She then noticed a big outline under her covers. She must have forgotten the clothes she left on her bed last night and covered them last night when she pulled the covers up. She’d done that a few times when she’d gotten blackout **, but while the details of the night before were a bit fuzzy, she seemed to have at least some recollection of the events, so she couldn’t have blacked out.

Suddenly it hit her that she really had to pee. She flung the covers off feeling a strange resistance in her arms and squinted her eyes toward the bedroom door. She then tilted her body towards the side of the bed, eyes half shut, and began to push herself up from the bed, noticing it felt oddly laborious to do so. She felt like there was someone pushing down on her as she struggled to stand up, but she got on her feet. She took a few steps then accidentally bumped her hip into her dresser. Since when was that so close to the wall? She must still be **. Why else would she still be this uncoordinated? She kept her eyes narrowed to filter as much light out as possible and walked towards her bedroom door, noticing it was difficult to move her legs. It felt like they were fighting each other, but Hannah did spend a lot of last night dancing and standing so perhaps they were fatigued. Accepting the explanation of drunkenness and fatigue, Hannah did her best to ignore the resistance of her body and walked out of her room into the hallway, then into the bathroom. Due to it still being early morning and the bathroom facing away from the morning sun, the bathroom was nearly pitch black. Reluctantly, Hannah went to flick the lights on, bracing her drunken sensitive eyes for adjusting to the brightness. She blinked a few times and turned around towards the bathroom mirror, before gasping loudly.

What Hannah saw was inexplicable to her. It wore her maroon nightgown and it looked like it had her hair and eyes, but was much wider than her. At first, she thought the girls were playing a prank on her by replacing her bathroom mirror with a fun-house mirror, but on second glance it looked too realistic to be some sort of distorting. Suddenly feeling alert and sober, Hannah looked at her body for the first time this morning.

The first thing Hannah noticed in the mirror when looking down was a huge pair of boobs covering herself. The nightgown was pretty loose on her, but she noticed they were sticking out much further and sagging much lower than she remembered. Upon closer inspection, she noticed another thing sticking out of her gown. It was her belly.

What the FUCK is going on? Hannah thought, before realizing once again she really had to pee and walked to the toilet. She sat down on the toilet with a grunt, realizing she seemed to be higher up on the seat. Once she was finished, she got up with another grunt.

As she washed her hands, she took the time to fully examine herself in the mirror. Yep, that was definitely her. Hannah noticed she still had her piercing blue eyes and well-groomed straight brown hair. However, her prominent cheekbones were all but gone at this point, as her face had widened and sprouted a double chin. Being morbidly curious about her sudden morbid obesity, Hannah decided to examine her new strange body. Her nightgown, which had been loose on her normal self, seemed to have grown with her, so she decided to slide it off as she backed up from the mirror, now noticing it might have also grown slightly larger with her.

Hannah took a long hard look at her new body. Despite being way fatter than she ever pictured being, Hannah was weirdly relieved that her good genetics seemed to still have worked out for her. Well, as much as they could for someone of her gigantic new size. Like before, her boobs and ass seemed to carry most of the weight, with her ass being almost as wide as the doorway to her room. Her massive boobs sagged heavily, but this time they rested on a new belly that expanded outwards. The belly was very large and formed one huge roll rather than a double belly. Her belly expanded width-wise to attempt to meet her hips, but her hips had also expanded outwards to accommodate for it, as well her new tree trunk thighs and round calves. Hannah rotated to her side to view her profile and noticed that her belly was sticking out quite a bit, but was overshadowed by the depth of her massive boobs, boobs which she wasn’t even sure how to measure. What are they, L cups? Maybe even M cups? She also noticed she had gained in more unflattering places than before. Examining her profile some more, she first noticed that her arms were extremely thick now, fat accumulating above and even slightly below the elbow. They looked like they were as thick as her legs the night before if not thicker. Her ass also exploded outwards, blemished with slight cellulite, and they were topped with a belly and love handles that separated her legs from her torso. Despite her panic, Hannah counted her blessings. She wasn’t quite as belly heavy as many girls she had seen that were her size. She almost had an hourglass figure, if that hourglass had two massive watermelon sized bulbs filled to the brim with sand, and a neck that that was more sphere-like than cylindrical.

She then started feeling her body up and down, realizing it was a bit tougher to move her arms. First, she grabbed her belly, feeling its soft flesh ripple with the resistance of her fleshier hand. She then grabbed her boobs, realizing her pudgy hands could no longer entirely hold them. She turned around and craned her neck to look at herself as she grabbed her huge ass. She could see it jiggle with the light touch of her hands. She then turned to her profile again and took a few steps forward and back, realizing just how much of her body seemed to bounce with her heavy footfalls. Her boobs, multiple back rolls, butt, even her arms seemed to move with the excess adipose. Hannah would have been weirdly fascinated if it weren’t her body, but she was still shocked looking at her transformation. After a while of examining and feeling her new body, Hannah noticed the bathroom scale in the mirror’s reflection once again.

Hannah’s heart was pounding. She already felt anxiety stepping on the scale last night, and that was before her sudden expansion. Did she really want to know just how big she was now in this foreign body of hers? Hannah still wasn’t even sure if this was all real, and having a definitive number telling her she was heavier would make things seem more official to her.

No, she had to know. The more information she had, the more she might be able to find out what happened. Plus she might know what she had to do to lose the weight. She braced herself and stepped on the scale

396 lbs? What the fuck?!

She was nearly 400 lbs. Hannah didn’t know how to react besides with overwhelming shock. Before she could ponder it more, she heard a knocking on the bathroom door.

“Hey are you almost done in there?”. It was Jackie’s voice. Hannah couldn’t let her see her like this. How would she react to her sudden expansion? Would Jackie even know it was her? There was nobody in the house as big as her, and even though Jackie wasn’t the type of person to rat out guests, she knew she was bad at keeping secrets. If the others found out, she might get kicked out of the house. Or worse, they might realize it’s her and then who knows what would happen to her reputation. Regardless, it couldn’t be good and Hannah was not ready to face it.

“Hey I’m almost done, but I realize I forgot my towel. Can you close your eyes so I can leave?”

“Hannah is that you? Uhh sure I can do that” Jackie responded a bit perplexed, knowing they had seen each other naked a few times.

“Thanks, I’m coming out”

Hannah slowly opened the door, peaking her head out through the opening to make sure Jackie was respecting her request. Hannah couldn’t help but gasp when she saw her.

Jackie, petite 5'2 Jackie was fat.

Hannah couldn’t help but gawk for a moment. Jackie was by no means huge, but she certainly had put on a lot of weight. Her face looked softer and wide, accentuating her Asian features, but she had yet to develop a double chin. Unlike her flat appearance before, Jackie now had some breasts to grab. Unfortunately, the belly they rested on stuck out a little bit further. However, both new features were overshadowed by the complete change in Jackie’s lower half. Jackie had developed a pear figure, and her hips and butt expanded outwards. Sure, Jackie was beyond the point where she should have gained to fill out her figure, but Hannah had to admit it was at least an improvement over her previous stick-like appearance.

“Hannah, are you alright? Are you coming out soon?” Jackie said, her eyes still closed.

“Oh, uh yeah I’m coming sorry”. Hannah awkwardly shuffled her way out of the door. She tried sneaking out by slightly cracking the door, but realized her massive body wouldn’t fit through the doorway unless the door was all the way open. She opened the door all the way and then waddled her way back to her room.

Hannah collapsed on her bed. It had maybe been only a 20 to 30 minute bathroom trip, but Hannah felt exhausted, both mentally from what she had experienced and physically from standing for a prolonged period of time. She lied down in her bed, noticing her boobs were close to her face, and tried to digest what had happened. So she was almost 400 pounds. Jackie was fat too, but hadn’t seen her so she never really saw a reaction. The only thing Hannah had to go on then was that Jackie seemed to be act like her normal self, so evidently she didn’t notice she had also gained weight or she didn’t care. Hannah had a tough time believing she didn’t care, so maybe she had also spontaneously gained weight, but didn’t have the awareness that Hannah did? Or maybe she had always been that way? Did that mean there were others?  How did this happen then? Hannah was beginning to question her sanity.

Then Hannah saw her phone. Of course, maybe she could search it somehow… But what would she search? She pulled up Safari and searched “spontaneous weight gain” hoping to find a news article about a disease or maybe chemical outbreak that caused this. However, all she found were articles of what you might expect: a healthline article mentioning “Unintentional Weight Gain: Clauses, Symptoms, and Diagnosis”, a WedMD article talking about reasons for weight gain, a health.com article mentioning what might cause sudden weight gain, etc.” She sighed, right as she received an Instagram notification of someone liking her photo.  Instinctually she clicked on it, her phone taking her to the photo in question.

It was the bikini photo that she also had on her Tinder. The photo featured her posed on a beach during golden hour, one of her legs bent with her other outstretched, leaning on her left arm. Except this time she was fat.

Hannah looked it over in detail. That photo had been taken at her thinnest, so she should not have been nearly as big as what she was looking at. However, there she was, confidently showing off her curves. Hannah did notice that, while way heavier than the original, she didn’t look as fat in that photo as she did in the mirror moments ago. Her boobs were still big, but not nearly the size of her head like they were now, and while the pose did not do her stomach any favors, she could tell it wasn’t sticking out as much. Her legs also looked a bit slimmer and her double chin was not as pronounced. Despite her looking smaller, Hannah was still wondering why she ever had the confidence to post this in the first place, when she then realized that she still had a little over 600 likes on the post, just like she had the night before.

She scrolled down the comments, noticing they were completely the same, filled with praise and creepy comments from men. She scrolled back to the top comment from Courtney that said “Beautiful😍😍” and noticed her profile picture looked a bit different. Hannah clicked on her username.

She was initially greeted by pictures of London from Courtney’s semester abroad, but as she scrolled down she noticed something: Courtney was also fat. She still had her blonde curly hair, but there was no question she was obese. She scrolled down further to rush week last semester where Courtney had a photo of the whole sorority in front of the sorority house. Hannah remembered it well, as all of the higher ups in the sorority posted it for good publicity and she had to like the same photo multiple times. However, this time the photo was slightly different. It looked almost identical, except it was taken from slightly further back to fit all of the girls in frame, because all of the girls were fat.

Hannah pinched herself to make sure she wasn’t dreaming, noticing she grabbed more of her doughy skin. She was awake alright, despite being in some big nightmare. So was everyone fat now? That would explain the thirsty comments and likes on her bikini photo despite her size. By this new world’s standards, she was thin in that photo. It would also explain why Jackie, while much larger than before, was still not obese the way that Hannah currently was. Jackie was overly skinny in their normal life, so it would make sense that she was fat, but not overly fat, in this world. Similarly, Hannah had put on weight recently, so it would explain why she was bigger now than in her bikini photo.

But just how much weight had she put on? Hannah began to question it when she heard a knock on her door.

“Hey Hannah it’s Jackie again. Can I come in?”

Hannah thought about it for a second, but then realized she didn’t really have to keep her weight a secret anymore.

“Sure, come in”

Jackie walked in the door, and Hannah once again got to examine her inflated figure. Yes, Jackie was definitely still fat, though not quite the blob that Hannah felt she was.

“Hey so I just wanted to make sure you’re feeling okay. You seemed a little off at the bathroom, and plus I’ve never known you to ask me to close my eyes when you leave the bathroom before. I mean, we skinny dipped together during rush week. Did I do something?”

Hannah felt a bit put on the spot, trying to come up with an explanation other than being put off over her sudden obesity.

“Yeah, I don’t know. I guess I’m feeling a little self-conscious lately. I just feel kind of…fat. And I’m a little nervous to meet Mason tonight when I’m not looking my best”.

“Oh please, Hannah. It’s just a few kilos. You still look amazing. So many girls would kill for your body. If Mason isn’t head over heels in love with you by the end of the night, then something is wrong with him”

Despite her enlarged state, Jackie’s words meant a lot to Hannah. It was nice to know that in this strange universe, people still saw her as attractive, and it made her a little less nervous to meet Mason tonight. Even though it was a much different Jackie than what she was used to, Hannah was happy she was just as supportive as ever.

“Thanks Jackie, you’re making me feel a lot better”.

“You should feel better, you’re gorgeous. Plus, we need you at your best to help set up the party in a few hours”.

Hannah chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there.”

“Great, then I’ll see you later.” Jackie smiled and exited Hannah’s room.

Like most good social interactions, Hannah replayed the recent conversation she had with Jackie in her mind a few times. She was already feeling more relaxed knowing how she was viewed in this bizarre world. But something that Jackie said was a little bit strange to her. What did Jackie say again?

“It’s just a few kilos.”

Kilos as in kilograms? Why would Jackie be referring to kilograms as an American? Was she poking fun at her time in Italy? Hannah didn’t think so. It wasn’t like Jackie to joke around when people were feeling vulnerable, and it seemed to slip out of her mouth so naturally, as if it were a word she was used to.

Then Hannah remembered her weigh-in today. Why did it default to pounds? Didn’t she switch it to kilograms last night? Something was fishy.

Hannah, grunted again as she forced herself to get out of bed, this time minding her larger hips’ tendency to bump into things. She made her way back to the scale in the bathroom, which she could now confirm was larger than she remembered. The units were at the toggled setting which should have been kilograms based on placement, but when Hannah turned on the screen it read “lbs.” on the righthand side. Hannah toggled the switch to the opposite selection, and sure enough it switched back to kilograms. She pondered why kilograms was the new normal and had a theory, but she needed to confirm. She stepped on the scale.

180 kgs. Hannah recognized that number immediately. She had weighed in at 180 lbs. last night. Now she weighed the exact same number, except it was in kilograms.

Hannah thought back to her drunken wish last night. It couldn’t be a coincidence. Somehow, whatever magical forces there were misinterpreted her request out loud and had made everyone weigh kilograms instead of pounds. It would explain why everyone in this world had ballooned overnight, and why someone as skinny as Jackie hadn’t become a complete butterball. In this universe, Jackie was still rail thin, crazy as that might seem. Hannah was confused and frustrated. Why, out of all the prayers the universe could have listened to it chose this one, which wasn’t even a real one? And clearly this wasn’t what she meant. Whatever power answered this request had to be a malevolent one.

She tried to digest this information, then came to the realization that she had recently put on 44 lbs. At the time, she was happy that it was only 20 kgs., but if the world had replaced kilograms with pounds that would mean she put on 44 kgs, which would mean she put on…

“96.8 pounds. Almost 100 pounds” she whispered to herself.

Hannah was kicking herself. It was one thing to put on 44 lbs., but in this universe she had put on 44 kgs. There was no way she would have ever been skinny if this transformation had occurred, but knowing she was lugging around an extra 100 lbs. due to her indulgence made her regret her past decisions even more.

Ugh it is what is I guess. I just would have liked to be a smaller blob.

Hannah walked back to her room, already noticing her heart rate beginning to climb. She pulled up her bikini picture again. She would have killed to be “just” 300 lbs. like she was there. Sure, 400 lbs. in this universe might not be viewed the same way as in her old universe, but it didn’t stop her from feeling the physical effects. She got back to her room and plopped herself on her bed again, noticing her belly and boobs jiggle.

Chapter 2

Hannah contemplated how to kill her next couple of hours before she had to set up. Her mind was too worked up to focus on homework, so she elected to watch some TV and explore more of her strange new world. She mindlessly flipped through the channels. The first show she stumbled on was a rerun of The Bachelor. The female contestants were all in skintight dresses huddled on a big couch together, drinks in hand, each one of their rolls on display. One of them, a typical modelesque white girl named Marissa, started complaining to the group of girls about how she wished she were the one on the date with John, the bachelor.

“It’s just, like, he’s so hot and fit and it hurts knowing he’s with another girl”

The camera then cut to a tall handsome, brown haired man with a short beard and spiked hair in black tie apparel, who clearly would have been a 10 had he lost a couple hundred pounds. He still had a bit of an athletic build to him, with some arm definition from his large muscles managing to poke its way through his layers of fat, but by Hannah’s standards he didn’t even look close to fit. He shared the screen with another fat female contestant, and the camera zoomed in as they locked lips. It was weird for Hannah to see such heavy people lusting after each other on such a mainstream show, but she had to remind herself that this was the new normal.

Hannah then started flipped the channels up, trying to see what else there was. She noticed the information for “My 600 kg. Life” come up and realized that was the last thing she wanted to find out more about. She changed the channel before she could even see one frame of the show. She ended up on an Ariana Grande concert. Like the other shows, Ariana’s waistline hadn’t been unscathed as the camera showed off her thick voluptuous body. The camera then panned to some backup dancers dressed in what were essentially glorified sports bra and panties. In Hannah’s old life, they were normally rail thin with minimal curves, but here their chubby bellies and swollen boobs were on full display as their acrobatic movements jiggled their fat bodies.

Hannah then changed the channel. It looked like it was a women’s pro soccer game, except all of the women looked like they were in no shape to be playing. The girls were all leg heavy, clearly having some thigh tone show up on their short shorts, but they were covered in layers of fat that rubbed together when they ran. One of them, a blonde girl, started sprinting towards the ball at a pace that Hannah would have considered a brisk jog yesterday. She grabbed the ball and slowly dribbled her way towards the net, the defenders even slower to chase her. She booted the ball and the bloated goalkeeper, lacking the agility to get her fat body to dive quickly, missed the ball as it went to the back of the net. The crowd cheered. The blonde girl looked incredibly winded from the effort of her short sprint as her fat teammates walk-ran towards her to celebrate and hug her.

“Well that’s Megan for you, known for her blistering pace” a female British commentator said. “Look at the way she finds space here” she continued as it showed the replay from a different angle in slow motion. Hannah could see Megan’s jiggling on full display as she ran comically slow to grab the ball, her face getting redder with every step. Hannah only played soccer at a high school level, but she was convinced even at 180 lbs. she could play circles around these professionals.

As if to directly contradict her, Hannah realized she reached for another Coco Puff only to find the bag empty. Wait, since when had she been eating Coco Puffs? She must have been munching on them the whole time. In her previous life, Hannah had sometimes eaten dry cereal while watching TV, but she hadn’t remembered grabbing it or eating it this fast. And to make matters worse, she still didn’t feel full.

Hannah, you should really lay off the Coco Puffs. You’re trying to lose weight, remember?

Despite the thought occurring to her, Hannah found herself instinctually heaving her heavy body up and waddling to the other side of her room to grab more. She greedily opened the bag and started digging into it, before walking back to the other side of the room, her face already very slightly flushed from the walk. She resumed her TV watching and eating, just finishing the second bag as she got a text from Morgan.

“Friendly reminder we’re setting up 30 minutes 😊

Hannah sighed and braced herself to stand up again, a habit she had already gotten used to doing. She knew she couldn’t help out in her nightgown, so she shuffled her way to her closet.

Her selection of clothes was the same, if you ignored the fact that they were much bigger. Like her nightgown, her other clothes had grown with her, but Hannah was nervous about how much. Due to her gain in her previous life, her clothes were already a bit tight on her, so she was wondering how it translate to this universe. Even though it was just setup, Hannah wanted to look at least a little presentable. She ignored the massive leggings and reached for her favorite pair of jeans. This pair had been a little tight on her as she reached her upper weights, so she was curious to see how it would translate to this universe. She took them off the hanger and unzipped them, noticing how much room her hand had to explore the inside of the pant leg. She took off her nightgown with a slight jiggle and attempted to pull up her jeans, hoping they grew enough with her. As she pulled them up, she noticed the top of the pants had trouble making it beyond her upper thigh. With a grunt, she pulled harder, causing a jiggle throughout her butt and belly. It was a tight fit, but she managed to get her legs in them, even if her jeans looked painted on. The next step would be buttoning the front, which Hannah remembered was difficult even in her previous life. She grabbed the button and tried to have it meet the hole on the other pant leg, bunching up her fat belly in the process. It came close, but it couldn’t quite meet. Hannah tried sucking in her stomach, which made very little difference on her new large frame. The buttons came closer, but she still couldn’t hook it with the hole on the other end. In a last ditch effort, Hannah made her way to back to her bed, and laid flat on her back, sucking her stomach in with all her might as she brought the buttons together. This time the jeans stayed on her, the one caveat being they showed a clear outline of her belly, but Hannah was just relieved to have them on.

Next, was the shirt. Hannah sat back up, feeling her movement be even more restricted by the tight pants. She grabbed her bra. In her previous life, she had been a D pushing DD as she gained more weight, but in this life her boobs had to be at least an L cup. She checked the label on her bra.

D. The sizing must also be adjusted in this universe. She thought. She didn’t even want to visualize what an L cup would look like in this world. She put it on and looked at the shirts she had to wear. She settled on a pink short sleeved shirt, which she hadn’t worn recently in her previous life, but she remembered as being a looser shirt on her. When she put it on, she was pleased to see that unlike her jeans, it wasn’t skin tight. However, she must have gained more than she expected because the shirt didn’t quite meet her pants like she expected. If she moved around or stretched a little, her midriff became slightly exposed. When Hannah was at her thinnest, she didn’t mind exposing a bit of her flat stomach, but she found at 180 lbs. her clothes were riding up a bit more and exposing her slightly doughy belly. Apparently, that had translated to the fat universe too, except exposing slight midriff meant exposing an embarrassingly large belly roll.

Unfortunately for Hannah, she didn’t have much time to make adjustments. She had to be downstairs in 10 minutes, and she wasn’t exactly sure how quickly she could hustle at her current size. She threw on some quick makeup and walked outside her room. As expected, the restrictive movement of her tight jeans and thighs rubbing together ended up being a big obstacle for Hannah, and the thought of going down a flight of stairs seemed daunting to her. She waddled her way to the elevator and pressed the down button and walked into the elevator doors as they opened.

“Hey wait, can you hold that for me?” a muffled voice said from around the corner. The voice sounded a little out of breath and the acoustics weren’t great in the elevator, so Hannah couldn’t tell who it was. Nonetheless she obliged. She heard heavy footsteps getting gradually louder and louder as the girl approached. After holding the open button for what seemed like forever, a blonde figure rounded the corner.

“….thanks Hannah” the girl said sounding winded. Hannah recognized the long wavy blonde hair and the blue eyes to be either Kesley’s or Amanda’s. However, in her swollen form she couldn’t tell which one it was. This particular girl was wearing her grey t-shirt and athletic shorts. She didn’t seem to have gained in one area in particular, but just seemed thicker all round. Her face was a bit puffier with a slight double chin on a thicker neck. Her boobs were fuller and sagged on a ** belly. Thick arms stuck out of her grey t-shirt, and her butt was a little rounder and wider than before. Overall, she seemed to be gaining rectangularly, but would probably approach sphere territory as she gained.

The blonde girl was still catching her breath, so Hannah didn’t say much besides “no problem” since she didn’t know who she was talking to. As the doors shut, Hannah couldn’t help but feel a bit claustrophobic as the elevator doors closed. There might have only been two of them, but just the two of them alone filled a lot of the elevator.

The elevator arrived at the first floor and as the doors opened, Hannah could see Jackie and a blonde girl waiting for them. At this point, Hannah realized she shared the elevator with Kelsey, because the blonde girl in the lobby was huge. Hannah had forgotten how much of a difference even 30 lbs. made in the fat universe. Amanda might have been just thick in the normal world, but adding 66 lbs. to an already fat frame made her very fat in this world. Weighing in around 320 lbs., Amanda’s pretty face was now completely round and cherubic, surrounded by a thick double chin. Her arms were resting on her fat side rolls. Her boobs were bigger, but not enough to cover up her round belly that extended beyond them. She also wore a pair of tight black shorts which made her fat legs looked like stuffed sausages. If Kelsey hadn’t quite hit sphere territory, then Amanda had, as she was round all over.

Then Hannah realized in horror that Amanda wasn’t even that fat girl of the group. She had yet to see Abby, Morgan, and Sydney, and Sydney was the only girl in that group who was skinny.

Hannah didn’t have to wait long before her concerns were validated. The elevator dinged. Hannah had felt claustrophobic sharing the elevator with Kelsey who was one of the skinniest people in her group, and herself who was just starting to be medically overweight. However, that did not compare to the two huge silhouettes Hannah could see as the doors opened, which maybe had half a foot of space between them. It was Abby and Morgan.

When Hannah had last seen Abby, she had a thicc hourglass figure that was beginning to lose its shape as she gained weight. However, at close to 400 lbs., it was safe to say that Abby’s figure now resembled an hourglass that had given up the battle. The night before, Abby clearly had some weight go to her boobs and ass, while starting to round out her belly. In the fat universe, Abby’s boobs and ass had also grown significantly larger like her thinner days, but they looked like they could only absorb a certain amount of weight before hitting capacity. As a result, Abby had a nice rack, but it was surrounded by a big double belly that overtook it. Similarly, her ass and thighs had grown wider, but not at the same rate as her love handles, which now stuck out further than her thighs. Abby’s official widest and deepest feature was now her belly. Despite this, Abby still waddled forward surprisingly spryly, which led Hannah to believe that Abby kept her trademark energetic personality.

However, the word spry could not be used to describe Morgan, who was already a chubby girl to begin with. The transformation hit her hard as she was dangerously close to 500 lbs., and unfortunately for Morgan she hadn’t really put on that weight in many of the flattering places. Morgan’s pretty face was now engulfed with thick cheeks and a triple chin. She had a figure which Hannah speculated was once an inverted triangle about 200 lbs. ago, with big, fat, saggy boobs, however her boobs had long been taken over by her massive triple belly. Her arms were so fat they were almost spherical, and Hannah noticed the fat on them drooped so much that even as she drew them away from her body they would still make contact with her body. Sadly for Morgan, not much of her weight was distributed below her torso. Her thighs and hips were a bit wider, but it looked like she gained the minimum amount there to keep her balance as she walked. Her ass stuck out slightly more and her legs were thick enough to rub together, but overall her massive gain had been mostly confined to her upper half. While she still had her friendly disposition, Hannah could tell the act of moving her massive body was getting to her, as she waddled her way to the lobby with heavy breaths and a beet red face.

“…hey…girls” Morgan whimpered to the rest of the girls standing in the lobby, before she plopped herself down on the sofa, which caved in an alarming amount. “…glad…to see you’re all…on time…”

“Hey Morgan! Looks like we’re just missing Sydney” said Amanda.

Right on cue, the girls heard the sound of quick steps approaching from the lobby. And to Hannah’s surprise, it came from the staircase.

Hannah watched as Sydney approached and didn’t think it was fair. Somehow, Sydney still looked thin. Well, she definitely wasn’t thin, but Sydney carried her weight incredibly well. Maybe Hannah was just used to everyone else’s massive bodies, but Sydney somehow made weighing 300 lbs. look fantastic. The first thing Hannah noticed was her trademark long legs proudly displayed from her shorts, where Sydney seemed to be carrying the bulk of her weight. Her hips had significantly widened to accommodate for her thick legs, but they somehow still looked slender and cylindrical rather than thick tree trunks. Sydney’s ass had also grown and rounded out, jutting out far behind her. Hannah then focused on her upper half, noticing there was surprisingly minimal damage there. Sydney had a small belly that stuck out a little bit, but the back rolls and love handles were virtually non-existent since her hips and legs had completely outpaced their growth. To make matters worse, Sydney who was pretty flat in their previous life, had grown a pair of impressive boobs that Hannah guessed were in the F or G cup range, yet somehow they still looked perky. Sydney’s arms had also thickened, but hadn’t reached the point where they looked blobby. Lastly, Sydney’s face was still gorgeous. It had thickened ever so slightly, but it was largely unchanged by the gain, as she didn’t even have a full double chin. Somehow, Sydney was still drop-dead gorgeous. In fact, she might have gotten even sexier from the change, as she went from having minimal curves to developing an hourglass figure, except unlike Hannah the bulb in Sydney’s hourglass was still narrow. She walked authoritatively towards the girls without really breaking a sweat and Hannah couldn’t keep her eyes off her, even as her feelings of inadequacy grew.

“Heyyyy girls, hope I made it in time” said Sydney.

“Well you’re technically a minute late, but we’ll let it slide because we got to see that runway model entrance” said Kelsey. The girls laughed as Sydney smiled sheepishly.

The girls all took seats on the couch, which felt much smaller due to their expanded frames. Hannah was packed between Kelsey and Abby. Morgan began discussing how they would divide the tasks to prepare for the party, but Hannah found it difficult to concentrate. The edge of Hannah’s massive boobs kept brushing against Kelsey and Abby’s fat arms, and Hannah’s huge ass was pressed up against their soft swollen legs. This, coupled with Hannah’s general shell shock from being seeing all of her friends at their obese size meant that Morgan’s plans were going in one ear and out the other. Suddenly Hannah heard her name which brought her back to her senses.

“Kelsey, Hannah, and Jackie, you’ll be in charge of getting the food. Just to give you a heads up, there will be a lot of it. The new Mike’s Pizza place that opened across from us is giving us a promotional deal in honor of them opening, and we couldn’t beat the price.”

Hannah nodded enthusiastically to act like she was paying attention, then started getting lost in her thoughts again. Wait, did Hannah hear that correctly? In her previous life, they would usually have 1 girl get food for the parties, but apparently in the fat universe they needed 3 girls to get all the food. And apparently by Morgan’s standards they were getting a lot of it. Oh god, how much food were they getting? Hannah didn’t really want to find out.

Morgan kept on talking, but Hannah was still only half listening, loosely absorbing a few mentions of decorations and safety. Despite her aloofness, Hannah had done more than a few of these meetings, so she could tell by Morgan’s tone that she was almost wrapped up.

“Oh and one last thing girls. Our tops came in just in time for the party! I’m going to give them out to the other girls after this, but you all get them early.”

Hannah had forgotten about the crop tops they ordered at the start of the semester and she was nervous. When she first ordered them, she optimistically ordered it at her old size, a medium, thinking the worst of her weight gain was over and she could fit into it. After continuing to pack on pounds and then suddenly exploding in weight overnight, Hannah couldn’t feel further from a medium.

Morgan pulled her phone out, which had every girl’s order on it, as she began to distribute them. She stood up with a huge grunt and waddled her way to the boxes on the floor. Hannah witnessed her pull out a comically large shirt from the “XS” bin and hand it to Jackie. She grabbed an “S” for Kelsey, and then an “M” for Hannah. Once Hannah received her alarmingly huge “medium” shirt, she stopped watching, but she could tell that the sizing carried over from their previous life. After a few moments, Hannah could tell it was over because Morgan sat back down again, breathing heavily as she strained the couch.

After a brief pause to get her breath, Morgan continued.

“Well, don’t be shy girls! Try them on! Get excited for tonight!”

Hannah led the cheer to keep up appearances, but secretly she was terrified. However, she and the other girls began to remove their shirts, and Hannah couldn’t help but sneak glances at them as their flab was on full display. She then looked at her huge yellow shirt that she was going to put on. If she remembered correctly, the top was supposed to be relatively loose fitting on them until it got to the crop at the bottom, which was meant to expose the bottom quarter of their torso around the belly. Hannah guessed that in her old life at 180 lbs., the shirt would have still hanged off her comfortably, but the medium might have exposed her doughy stomach and slight love handles. However, she wasn’t sure how that would translate to the fat reality.

One way to find out I suppose she thought as she started putting the shirt on over her head. She stuck her head through the hole and moved her hands through the sleeves. Her fat arms seemed to fit through massive short sleeves with room to spare, which was a relief to her. She didn’t feel any tightness in her shoulders, so she began pulling her shirt down. Now she started feeling resistance and it was her boobs. It wasn’t exactly a struggle, but Hannah had to apply some force to get the shirt over them. Once that was done, the shirt fell down and Hannah was pleased to see that it wasn’t tight around her belly. Sure, there wasn’t quite as much wiggle room as there would have been in the thin universe, but at least her belly didn’t extend beyond where the shirt hung. That didn’t stop Hannah from feeling a little embarrassed about her round belly being on display, but it could be worse. At least her jeans covered up her bottom roll and the attention was drawn to her boobs.

Hannah then looked around to see how it looked on the others. The thinner girls seemed to fair similarly to Hannah. Being a pair shape, Jackie’s crop top hung on her despite its extra small size, and her belly, while soft, did not protrude beyond the end of the shirt. Sydney seemed to fair even better. Her big boobs made the shirt hang further from her smaller belly, now on full display. Kelsey had gained pretty evenly, so her shirt was about in line with her belly.

The same could not be said, for the heavier girls in the group. Amanda’s boobs didn’t match the depth of her belly so while the top was looser around her chest, it began tightening around her protruding belly, which was on full display. Abby on the other hand faired even worse than her despite wearing a large. The shirt looked tight, and every roll of her double belly was jutting out beyond her swollen tits and over her waistband. However, neither of them even remotely compared to Morgan, who despite wearing an XL, wore her shirt ridiculously. The shirt was skin tight all over to the point where it was riding up her massive belly. As a result, the “cropped” part of the shirt was much higher up, sitting just below her sagging boobs, and Hannah could see her triple belly on full display as it extended well beyond the shirt. Despite looking so blatantly unflattering, the other girls didn’t seem to notice, all showing visible excitement at showing off their obese bodies.

“Ya’ll look great!” said Abby. Hannah couldn’t truthfully say she agreed.

“Yeah these are great, thanks for ordering them Morgan” said Sydney. Hannah had to at least agree that was the case with Sydney.

“My pleasure. And remember girls, jean shorts tonight!” said Morgan. That made Hannah a bit nervous, but knowing her body was still good relative to her friend group made her feel slightly better.

The girls talked for a few more minutes before adjourning. They still had a lot to do, and Hannah only had about half an hour before she had to meet up with Kelsey and Jackie. Hannah took the elevator back to her floor and walked back into her room. Despite exposing more of her fat body than she was confident with, Hannah opted to keep it on due to her difficulty in removing it past her chest. She unbuttoned her restrictive jeans and felt her now freed belly expand outward, then realized that she needed to figure out which jean shorts still fit her.

This is a great conceit for a story. I lol'd at the pounds to kilos thing cause that always gets me when reading weight gain fiction and the author lists the weights in kilos or stones and I'm trying to math it out and convert to pounds.

Just wanted to apologize for some of the grammatical mistakes/weird asterisks that are in this story. I always try to proofread a couple times before posting, but I swear no matter how many times I look it over, I always miss something until after it's posted. I've gone back and fixed some of them in the first post, but right now curvage isn't letting me edit the second post. I'm not sure if I can fix the asterisks though. It seems like the filter on this website wants to block that word that's related to drinking heavily. I will probably repost a revised version on a deviantart or something soon.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:00 PM, Batman76 said:

Loved the first chapter of this, the sudden swerve was stupendous!

And thanks a lot! That means a lot coming from you. I've always been a big fan of your work and specifically tried to capture overweight bodies the way you do.

9 hours ago, dog186 said:

This is a great conceit for a story. I lol'd at the pounds to kilos thing cause that always gets me when reading weight gain fiction and the author lists the weights in kilos or stones and I'm trying to math it out and convert to pounds.

Yeah admittedly the concept is pretty silly, but I'm glad people are liking it. I figured the obvious weight calculations are justified since Hannah herself isn't really used to kilograms. And believe it or not, I thought about making an even stupider story after this where everyone's weights are converted to stone, but the morning scene would pretty much be "everyone is a blob now, the end".