306 posts / 281352 viewsLast Reply

Damn, that's quite the little gain already, welcome to curvage! 😊

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of you around here, so what's your gaining story so to speak, was it your other half that introduced you to it?

1 minute ago, Expanditor said:

Damn, that's quite the little gain already, welcome to curvage! 😊

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of you around here, so what's your gaining story so to speak, was it your other half that introduced you to it?

Glad you are coming along for the journey! I didn’t know it was a thing until last year, he introduced me to it and the world of food and I haven’t looked back on it at all! 

12 minutes ago, Bruh. said:

Such a pretty face, and an amazing body as well!! Hope your partner keeps spoiling you 

Thank you for your kind words !! ☺️

Just now, awakelikeanowl said:

What has been your fav part about gaining weight? Any comments from family or friends?

Yes surprisingly good ones, I have been told my body is more lady like now and that I look better as a fuller girl. Some people may be offended but I’m happy that my hard work is paying off ☺️ And my favourite part is being able to binge whatever food I want .

1 minute ago, BigBarbie said:

Yes surprisingly good ones, I have been told my body is more lady like now and that I look better as a fuller girl. Some people may be offended but I’m happy that my hard work is paying off ☺️ And my favourite part is being able to binge whatever food I want .

Definitely look more lady like and full! How much have you gained? Also where is most of the weight going? 

I would never have guessed you were that big from looking at you, either you're tall or you wear that weight well!

Have you got any gaining goals or are you more of a take it as it comes and see where you go kind of gainer atm?

Nice before and after pictures you look better now and that nice big belly. I cant wait to see more and how you take to this. Great to have you here, take care and thanks for posting.

Wow you look fantastic! Putting on some extra weight has done wonders for your figure you’re so damn curvy 😍 Your partner must be so happy I know I sure would be 

Guest Pblakee

Daaaaamn! This is going to be incredible!

10 hours ago, BigBarbie said:

Hey everyone! Welcome to my curvage thread! My partner convinced me to make an account so here is a before and after. I hope you can join me for the rest of my journey 💕 Thank you.

33CB8BB9-7CE9-49B1-A95C-D6B4D850392D.jpeg

A8CA90C1-6F64-45D8-B3F0-171FA8230AEC.jpeg

Welcome to Curvage! You're off to a good start!😊