Can I actually be crushed? Am I in danger?

Ilikebigbutts

If you're 135 lb, chances are your muscle mass isn't enough to resist the stress (downward force). I think more than your bones being crushed, you should fear one of your disks being displaced, and that could have long lasting consequences.

Why can't she just lie on top of you and then you'll be able to gauge and increase the forces incrementally? Unless you two aren't really a couple, in which case I think the whole thing's ridiculous (although people do it).

I don't know, I just cannot digest the idea of me asking a girl to do something erotic for me, while she either is unaware of the true nature of the act, or is not actually emotionally close with me. But 🤷🏻‍♂️ it's just me…

Well knowing many people break a rib or two during cpr, it doesn’t take a lot. In this article (https://www.cprcertified.com/blog/what-happens-if-ribs-break-during-cpr) it says it takes about 60 pounds of force to break a rib. On the other hand that is a pretty quick increase of force on a rather small surface.
Given the size of your ribcage is a fair amount bigger than that of a hand, the spread out weight could mean you can handle a lot more pounds. If increased slowly I think you would be safe. Although breathing may be a lot harder. 
I’ve also seen plenty of vids where men have a woman much heavier then 400 pounds sit on their chest. Just experiment with what you can handle.

• 2 months later...

I have been squashed by many large women in my time (300-589 lbs) and have never had a problem.  I am 5 11 and 175 #. You should be ok if you do it on a bed. The timing will be a factor as you will need to take breaks every minute or so