Melissa McCarthy

Guest AbeVanHelsing

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...
1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Yeah, I've seen her in Nine Perfect Strangers, too. She's definitely gained since she lost weight all that time ago. She's looking great!

Good to know, thats on Prime Video right? I think I saw that title before but didn´t notice who was in it.

Also man it would be really great if we could get Melissa McCarthy and Katy Mixon  in a movie together, could be interesting to see who´s fatter now. while having them in the same shot, and wouldn´t hurt if it was a good story too.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Sorry, I'm rooting for Melissa losing weight so Katy can be the fat one again.

Hehe. Well, personally, I kinda hope, though it is unlikely, that Melissa McCarthy choose to stay the largest weight she's ever been before again, only for Katy Mixon to try and fatten up even more than her anyway.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
3 hours ago, fat_elf said:

Hehe. Well, personally, I kinda hope, though it is unlikely, that Melissa McCarthy choose to stay the largest weight she's ever been before again, only for Katy Mixon to try and fatten up even more than her anyway.

That's even better 😁

6 hours ago, fat_elf said:

Yeah I agree, why not have both ladies be obese, but with Katy Mixon being just that smidge fatter.

Heck I would pay good money to watch a comedy with Katy and Melissa both being very fat.

I absolutely love Melissa McCarthy! I'm a huge fan of comedy and she is such a great actress. I'm so glad that she has had so much success, though, I will say, when she lost weight, I found her to be less attractive than she was when heavier. She had this adorable face and dimples and in weightloss a lot of people lose so adorable factors about their look in my opinion. 

I always advocate for healthy, but sometimes those few extra pounds just push over the top of beauty in a way that may not be mainstream.

c7ebfb8de853781beac1a0d6c6672148.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...