• Curvage Model

Hi! I'm Angel La, a flirty bisexual Italian girl that loves to eat, like a good Italian girl should 😈.

I'm new to the site, I just joined since I've put on quite a few pounds since the pandemic began! I used to be very active for work, and work out regularly. I was 140 lbs in February 2020 (and had abs! see photo), and I haven't weighed myself since 😰 but have started to notice everything feels a little more cumbersome......

Let me know what you think 🙂

index12.thumb.jpg.57003f26e321e439518a0f8d93117e02.jpg😘PREQUAR.thumb.PNG.3474e4e209429c52dc5ae6aaf8e64d8c.PNGPREQUAR2.thumb.PNG.78e857aa3a64dbbfa831a7c3c44291c0.PNGindex11.thumb.jpg.9fae28ff46a6d6fc0e45965e5dddecd2.jpgindex13.thumb.jpg.6fa37366125d66cd6b087e51d789473a.jpg

Well I think the most important thing is that you are enjoying yourself. I think it is fairly common during the pandemic for people to add some weight, and find it sort of fun and exciting. Sounds like that is what you are starting to discover. there is a large (no pun intended) and supportive community for those that are new to gaining. Hope it is a good experience for you.One thing you might enjoy is to set some small goals in terms of adding a bit. for example 5-10 pounds ect. It is a hoot to hit those type of marks. 

Throwing diet and exercise out the window at the same time is a pretty lethal combo for any waistline and if there's one thing I've learned about food, it's that no matter how stuffed you might get, there's always space for sweet snacks on top 😋 

That just makes me wonder how bad a peanut m&m habit can actually get, is this like a bag a week kind of thing? 😅

Guest Dave1431010
42 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

Diet has gone out the window too 😔

Plus I developed a pretty bad peanut m&m habit 🥵🥵🥵

I think it’s normal to feel shame at first, I think something that helps is realizing that it’s very easy to hide the belly if/when you don’t want people to notice it. Then you get to come home and enjoy it:)

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Expanditor said:

Throwing diet and exercise out the window at the same time is a pretty lethal combo for any waistline and if there's one thing I've learned about food, it's that no matter how stuffed you might get, there's always space for sweet snacks on top 😋

That just makes me wonder how bad a peanut m&m habit can actually get, is this like a bag a week kind of thing? 😅

Bag a week???? Try bag a day right after dinner 😅😅😅😅

17 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

Bag a week???? Try bag a day right after dinner 😅😅😅😅

Well I'm sure an entire bag a night doesn't add THAT many calories, right?

Although that might go some way to explaining why your underwear is in the process of being steadily engulfed by those growing curves.... 👀 They're looking like they must be getting a tad bit tight 😏

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Get weighed. Let's see how far above 160 you are. Welcome 

I need to get a scale 😅😅😅 any guesses? 

Here are some pics before and after dinner tonight. Def did a little extra indulging for a friend 😋PXL_20210122_025023043.thumb.jpg.0cc0fbb4ae6934445d78f91691612389.jpgPXL_20210122_034547579.thumb.jpg.3c1523afa6bedf659a43a3683cdf0fb2.jpg

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Dave1431010 said:

I think it’s normal to feel shame at first, I think something that helps is realizing that it’s very easy to hide the belly if/when you don’t want people to notice it. Then you get to come home and enjoy it:)

U really think ppl won't notice??? I feel like after awhile it'll be all they notice 😅😅👀

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Expanditor said:

Well I'm sure an entire bag a night doesn't add THAT many calories, right?

Although that might go some way to explaining why your underwear is in the process of being steadily engulfed by those growing curves.... 👀 They're looking like they must be getting a tad bit tight 😏

The way my belly is spilling over my tight panties is 👀👀👀 blowing my mind!!!!!!! I didn't have a belly AT ALL less than a year ago! 😅😅😅😅

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, regular guy said:

how much have you gained since starting and where has most of it gone.

also i'm new and need community reputation any likes would be appreciated.

Idk how much I've gained because I haven't weighed myself for whatever reason? Honestly I'm afraid I'm over 190!! Idfk lol.... Most of the weight has hit my thighs and ass tbh which I haven't even really shown u guys.... I notice everything I sit in feels smaller 😅😅😅 especially the car seat.... And definitely my pants! Ive absolutely outgrown more than a couple pairs... Second place is my belly! Which I'm most excited  by cuz I've never had a belly before