My BBW GF wants to lose weight and I'm devastated

InflationFanatic

Guest gorJESS
On 1/29/2021 at 9:59 PM, PreyToGod said:

Any chubby girl I’m with is most likely going to adopt similar habits

Projection. "Fortune telling". 

On 1/30/2021 at 1:42 AM, PreyToGod said:

the main advertisement on this site which says 'size matters' that's not body positive at all.

Preach!

n an ideal world I would be with a girl who's naturally thin and hot yet she overeats and hardly exercises and has a body type where most the fat goes to her belly and doesn't feel self conscious or guilty about it, and enjoys the occasional stuffing, and there would be a contrast between us and it would be hot, and we could keep that up for decades. I've accepted that's just never ever going to happen though

Sigh.... 🙃 "never ever". 🤷‍♀️
K! 🤪 

And outside of the kink any girl is going to be extremely self conscious of her weight, especially if she has a belly.

Have we met? 🤔😅 This is me, thinking of the oh so dreaded belly that I have: 
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

The thin with a belly look is by far the most hated body type because it can't just be passed off as curves.

Disagree. Is bed-bound passed off as curvy? This is an exaggeration for politeness' sake. 

Plus what attractive girl in her 20's who has her shit together has a fucking belly anyway?

Oh my bad. I'm too old for this ride.  
silberys laughing GIF by Gogglebox Australia

eah I could find a girl who fits this eventually...but if she ever decided to become fit ands trim or wanted to be more active

If this, if that. It's all worry and projection. What if.... things work out better than you ever imagined? What if.... you end up with someone whose body keeps you happy until your dying day? When you use words like "never"... you are affirming it. 

Maybe she would never decide to lose weight...but I would still feel like I'm not a good influence on her. 

This right here is an important issue. You just said that even if you found someone who checked every one of your boxes, you'd still feel bad about YOU. 😬

On 2/1/2021 at 2:40 AM, PreyToGod said:

I mean there are girls who naturally hold most their weight in their belly, but again...they're obviously self conscious and they could lose it.

We have no idea what goes on inside the heads of other people. It is damaging to assume that we do. Side note: you could lose your hair too. 🤷‍♀️ Should someone refuse to be with you for that reason?

On 2/1/2021 at 2:40 AM, PreyToGod said:

go for girls who have a bit of a belly without ever letting know them know that I find it sexy I guess

Not letting her know you find it sexy may drastically increase the likelihood of her losing it.

On 2/1/2021 at 2:47 PM, PreyToGod said:

i seem pedantic as hell

Ok. You've mentioned this before. It's been a while now and well... is there any room left for argument here? 
The problem isn't the community, it isn't the 300+ girls from the community that couldn't manage to check all of your boxes, it isn't society. It's projection and fear. You say things like "never" and "all" and you assume that any female with a belly is ashamed of it. Dude. I post videos of my big, bouncy belly for literally the world to see. I told everyone I know what I'm doing. Hell I even told a cashier once. I am not ashamed. And there are many girls on this website alone whose body-types are nearly identical to mine, which, according to you, is your version of "ideal".  
Less fear, more faith. It takes just as much energy to believe you will "never" find this or that, as it does to have faith and believe that you WILL. 
Choice is yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Plus what attractive girl in her 20's who has her shit together has a fucking belly anyway? It's rare and usually just temporary...

Okay, this seems very fatphobic to me. How is attractiveness and having your shit together less likely if a woman has a belly? They aren’t mutually exclusive things, fat has nothing to do with morality or goodness or successfulness and to say that they do represents the perpetuation and pervasiveness of society’s fat phobia  

I’m in my 20s, I’m getting my third degree, work full time, have a successful side hustle, and I most certainly have a belly. So the only part that leaves would be I’m not attractive, and I’m pretty sure that I’m hot as hell. And I’ve also had a belly for literally my entire adolescent and adult life and it’s not going anywhere. 

Obviously I don’t represent all women but to imply that it’s impossible for a woman to be attractive, fat, and successful is extremely harming and detrimental. 

I completely empathize with fetishes aren’t rational, I get it. They can be confusing and hard to figure out, but that statement doesn’t seem fetishized related.