My BBW GF wants to lose weight and I'm devastated

InflationFanatic

About 6 months ago I [M27] meet this amazing girl [F28] and we hit it off and we really well. Since then we've both fallen in love, we discussed getting married, moving in together, even having kids. In many ways, she is the girl of my dreams, both looks and personality.

She's a larger girl (upper bbw range), and I should specify that I'm pretty much exclusively attracted to women in the upper bbw-ssbbw range, its been this way ever since I hit puberty. I tell her everyday how beautiful she is and how much her curves turn me on. I try to shower her with compliments and make her feel confident and beautiful.

Unfortunately she has very low self esteem from her previous partner (its a long story but her old partner wanted to transition into a woman and I came in the picture right after they broke up) so I tried to be as supportive, patient, and encouraging as possible.

She hates her body and hates being fat, and I told her that I loved her body and personally I didn't want her to loose weight. But I understand that its her body, her choice and I have absolutely no right to force her to be fat. And I have no desire to force it on her because I want a girlfriend who is happy being a bbw/ssbbw. I was also clear telling her that I respect her wish to be healthy but that I don't think she's unhealthy at all. She's very active and we go on walks often. But knowing she's miserable in her body is devastating to me because I adore how she looks now.

She flat out asked me if I'd still be attracted to her if she lost weight and I tried to be honest and said that I wouldn't be AS attracted to her physically but would still be attracted to her emotionally. She basically shut down and said she doesnt see how this is going to work, because she wants to loose weight and be skinny and I want her to be fat.

I feel horrible because I truly love her and care about her so much. But I feel like she wants to fundamentally change how she looks and I don't want to date a skinny or "normal" sized girl, I want a bbw/ssbbw who is proud and happy being big.

At the same time I realize how self-centered I'm being, and I wish I could re-program my brain to find skinny girls attractive. My girlfriend is the best thing that's ever happened to me. She's my best friend and I really do love her. I don't want to lose her because she wants to change her body but I'm afraid the attraction I feel for her now will go away once she loses weight. Has anyone else here struggled with this issue? Can you offer any advice on how we can work this out?

TL;DR

I'm exclusively attracted to bigger women (its just my preference) but my gf hates being fat and wants to lose weight. I'm afraid if she does I'll no longer be attracted to her.

15 minutes ago, Gaelic Steve said:

Statistically, it’s unlikely she will be successful anyway. Just be supportive of her choices and that’s all you need for a great relationship.

I essentially told her as much. I said that I would support her choice to lose weight and I'll try to be open to it. Thanks for the reply!

Just now, InflationFanatic said:

I essentially told her as much. I said that I would support her choice to lose weight and I'll try to be open to it. Thanks for the reply!

Good man, that’s all you can do 🙂

Your focus is for her to be happy and she isn’t happy with her size. She can either change her body or change her mind about herself. By supporting her no matter what, you are helping her achieve either of those goals. The rest is up to her 👍 

My advice? Move in together. This might solve your problem one way or another. I advise against marrying or having kids before you have lived for at least a year together. She can try losing in the meantime, you'll see how that goes, if she's in upper BBW range it's unlikely she will ever get skinny, barring surgeries, and even then it's not guaranteed to be for life. But there is a quite likely course of events that: 1. you move in together, she starts losing. 2. losing is hard and if you work well together she may become more relaxed about her weight - that being said, if her self esteem is low, you better not be found looking on any other chicks, be it fat or skinny. 3. you get engaged, that might alleviate her presumptive fears of "what will happen if he dumps me and i'm stuck in a world where fat chicks like me are consider unattractive", and she either stops losing altogether or just decides to lose some to safeguard her health just in case but will remain quite curvy.

TL;DR: Make her feel that she is in control, make her feel loved and secure, and test your relationship in the hard art of living together. And then the right choice will present itself a lot easier.

I've been there.

It's talk. They say "I want to lose weight!" and it lasts 5 minutes.

Don't panic. 

I also was married to someone who did lose a significant amount of weight. At first I was sad, but then I got used to it and eventually everything was the same at it had been before, sex-wise. It wasn't only when I would find pics of her at her biggest that I would say "Wow, J was pretty huge."

During the period after she had lost, what, about 40 pounds, we went to a clothing-optional beach and I got some beautiful pics of her strolling on the shore by herself as the sun came up, and i guess I fell in love again. Fatty, lumpy, jiggly thighs - check. Double- hamburger belly, hanging - check. Large, heavy, sagging breasts - check. Flabby arms - check. Gorgeous, flaming red hair - check. 

Good luck. 

• Curvage Model

I'm just always excited to hear other people on here say that they aren't attracted to thin people at all because that's how I am. And that you actually just love a woman how she is!!! You aren't crying over how she won't gain weight for you (I HATE that), you just want what you thought you were getting.

I think she may be just going through something where she is afraid to stop telling herself that "one day she will lose weight".

Don't be mad at yourself for liking BWWs! Be mad at society for making BBWs feel like shit about themselves!!!!

Think of All the mental programming she's probably gotten her whole life!!!! It may be hard to put yourself in her shoes, because men don't get that toxic mental programming.

She's probably thinking "this guy really loves me! But can I let myself be ok with being the most horrible thing a woman can be... FAT". Because the way women are socialized that thought couldn't be better ingrained if it were a micro chip in the brain!!!  I'm reading "The Round World" by David Oliviero, it's great and it may give you some on-site on the societal pressures fat people endure and how that effects relationships.

As many people have said it's very difficult to lose and significant amount of weight and keep it off. I truly believe in "set points" (the concept that the body will naturally be in a pre determined range unless the person is doing something drastic). It's hard to fight that.

Not to be a bitch, but if she really wanted to be skinny that bad it would have happened already. (Just saying)

I think she is trying to weigh out the situation, she is probably trying to decide if she can truly love herself as she is. Also she probably just wants to know you will love her no matter what. Especially when there are past bad relationships that she is still healing from she is probably just trying to ensure she won't be hurt again. 

Lastly- I know from being a woman one minute I'm the hottest thing ever and the next, sometimes for no apparent reason I can hate myself and feel disgusting. It really sucks!!! Hormones, I hate to say that but for me it's totally true.That's part of the struggle too that makes it so much harder for a man to convince a fat woman that they truly admire fat, men are SO much easier!!! So in my opinion she's just trying to sort things out and just wants to know you will support her no matter what.

I know people will say you can't give someone confidence but you can definitely help. During the times that she feels like this don't emphasize what you love about her body, emphasize what you love about her as a person. I really think she's just trying to sort that out. The mind fuck of being ridiculed about her body, then loved for it, "why is everything about my body!!!???" is probably going through her head. Maybe she is feeling guilty for not accepting her past partner for changing their body.

There is SO much that could be going on there. But in my opinion she wants to sort that out, being skinny isn't going to fix all that stuff, but as women we are taught being skinny fixes everything!

Guest Billy Goat

Just ride it out and see what happens. I went through a similar situation and it opened the door to new sexual experiences that weren't 100% based in a fat kink. Didn't happen overnight, but keeping an open mind helped. I honestly never thought I could be satisfied without indulging in my fat fetish all the time. But that simply wasn't true.

And, if she does drop weight, but ultimately relaxes again (very likely as most here have already commented), you'll get to enjoy experiencing the gain for the first time. So silver linings can be found in either scenario. 

• Curvage Model

Warning: possible unpopular opinion.

Aesthetics aside, what's most important is her health, both mental and physical.  I can tell you from experience it's a mind fuck simply trying to do the hard work of taking care of yourself, but feeling conflicted because you know it will negatively impact your S.O.'s attraction to you.  It feels like a lose-lose of either sacrificing self-care/respect or a relationship you value.

I know it's Pollyanna-ish to say if you really love her, her size shouldn't matter, but I also know it's not that simple.  Sex is a part of love and you can't help what you like.  But like others have mentioned, there are a LOT of other paths you can explore together.  You never know what you might discover and how it might fit into the bigger picture.

However!  I agree with the above points that drastic change is unlikely to happen or last.  Especially if she's in SSBBW territory.  But she needs to feel like she's in control and doing it for herself. It's her body and she has to live with the consequences, so her wishes should be respected and supported.  Your desire is important, but ultimately it is definitely secondary to someone's health.

So in short: if you love her as you say, it's worth it to be patient and not give up without exhausting your avenues.

Unpopular opinion II:

Gun to their head I don’t think any SSBBW is actually proud of their weight. 

This is a scenario that’s held me back from pursuing relationships  with chubbyish girls but I think like others said (ironically) using the internet less to indulge in your kink and keeping an open mind to other kinks or ways of being sexually fulfilled should be really beneficial... that’s what I’ll be doing anyway 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, PreyToGod said:

Unpopular opinion II:

Gun to their head I don’t think any SSBBW is actually proud of their weight. 

This is a scenario that’s held me back from pursuing relationships  with chubbyish girls but I think like others said (ironically) using the internet less to indulge in your kink and keeping an open mind to other kinks or ways of being sexually fulfilled should be really beneficial... that’s what I’ll be doing anyway 

Why can you not even date chubbyish girls? That really just sounds like a weak excuse. In this day and age of body acceptance slightly chubby is not that big of a deal. I've seen other posts that you've made that make me think it's more about you not wanting to be "outside the norm".

If guys were truly proud about their attraction to things "outside the norm" and actually let people know about it- women would feel better about themselves if they are a little chubby to SSBBW. How does no one see that the cycle of it not being "ok" is being continued and enforced by guys that are embassed that they like something different?  If you only got off to super models don't you think that would be an even worse problem to have? 

6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Why can you not even date chubbyish girls? That really just sounds like a weak excuse. In this day and age of body acceptance slightly chubby is not that big of a deal. I've seen other posts that you've made that make me think it's more about you not wanting to be "outside the norm".

If guys were truly proud about their attraction to things "outside the norm" and actually let people know about it- women would feel better about themselves if they are a little chubby to SSBBW. How does no one see that the cycle of it not being "ok" is being continued and enforced by guys that are embassed that they like something different?  If you only got off to super models don't you think that would be an even worse problem to have? 

It’s got nothing to do with being embarrassed about dating chubby girls. All my friends know about it and I even just turned down someone a female friend tried to set me up with because she was too toned and fit.

The issue is the same one that the OP has.

Putting your preference ahead of their health... trying to discourage them from losing weight... or at least becoming less attracted to them if they do. If I love someone I want them to be as healthy as possible and this kink is basically an impasse as far as that goes. I don’t want someone to feel like I only find them sexy because they’re chubby.

I’m a gym guy and I eat healthy. Any chubby girl I’m with is most likely going to adopt similar habits or at least feel guilty about not eating clean and exercising more. Am I supposed to try to discourage her from that? 

I can be positive all I want but the fact is this kink isn’t about body positivity it’s about body enlargement or maintaining certain body types and if you disagree with that you’re just fooling yourself to be honest. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, PreyToGod said:

It’s got nothing to do with being embarrassed about dating chubby girls. All my friends know about it and I even just turned down someone a female friend tried to set me up with because she was too toned and fit.

The issue is the same one that the OP has.

Putting your preference ahead of their health... trying to discourage them from losing weight... or at least becoming less attracted to them if they do. If I love someone I want them to be as healthy as possible and this kink is basically an impasse as far as that goes. I don’t want someone to feel like I only find them sexy because they’re chubby.

I’m a gym guy and I eat healthy. Any chubby girl I’m with is most likely going to adopt similar habits or at least feel guilty about not eating clean and exercising more. Am I supposed to try to discourage her from that? 

I can be positive all I want but the fact is this kink isn’t about body positivity it’s about body enlargement or maintaining certain body types and if you disagree with that you’re just fooling yourself to be honest. 

Have you ever been with a chubby girl?

Why can’t people who are  body positivity also have a preference? Maybe I don’t understand body positivity the way I think I do, but I would say it’s about loving someone for what they are. Also specify “this kink” FA or feeder? To me there is a HUGE difference. To me BP means people embracing that there are people who think different types of bodies are beautiful. Why am I a bad or hypocritical person for saying that. I like fat people too, I’m not just a model here I’m married to an obese person and let everyone know that that is by preference!

I’m I guess moderately chubby or whatever, everyone has their definitions, but I’m not unhealthy or really even technically over weight, I think you could easily be with/ find a girl like that. 

After reading something else today I’m starting to get that some people have a fetish that they know is too extreme to live out. That sucks. Is it like that for you? I don’t know, for me I just love fat guys and love my husband and am so glad that I married someone that I was attracted to. It makes me sad and angry when people won’t just do that.

But then I get that there are people who really like sick shit that they know they will eventually get to if they give in at all and have to keep it completely separate. Which must suck but dating a chubby girl doesn’t fall into that category in my eyes.

I really don’t think the girl you are with would adopt those habits or feel guilty, what, guilty that you think she’s hot? I think it’s about knowing what you are getting into. Why would she feel guilty because she’s chubby. I think you think she should or something or you see fat as a moral issue? I don’t know, I’ve never worried about that. But I’ve always been naturally smallish with little effort so it’s not like I have a super healthy lifestyle. 

The things you said before that I’m referring to is that you were frustrated that women hate their bellies and that’s your main thing ( that’s right! I spend way too much time on here and remember stuff that I shouldn’t care about like that! Lol). So if that’s what you like how is body positivity a bad thing. A girl won’t feel guilty if she feels good about herself. I also don’t think slightly chubby is unhealthy, I’m surprised that you aren’t into the contrast, even in life styles. I don’t know, a friend on here who was a pro bodybuilder loves the idea of his gf pigging out on the couch while he’s at the gym. I love that, I totally get that 100%. Hott.

Also I think probably a big reason that I like people who have been bigger their whole life is because I didn’t do anything, they are like that and I love it, why feel bad? If a girl is naturally bigger she can eat clean and walk on the treadmill at the gym and isn’t going to magically be a size 2, especially if you have sexy dessert feeding sessions in bed or something. But if you are all about the gain then I totally get why you would feel guilty.

Also, I would only want to be with a guy that finds me physically attractive, I’m telling you right now I don’t give a shit what anyone says. What a woman wants is to know that you think she’s the hottest thing in the world. Not “oh I love you so much I can just accept how you look” fuck that shit. No. I don’t really think a girl gets upset because you are attracted to her body, it might scare her because her body could easily change but still. 

Edited by NogutNoglory

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Have you ever been with a chubby girl?

Why can’t people who are  body positivity also have a preference? Maybe I don’t understand body positivity the way I think I do, but I would say it’s about loving someone for what they are. Also specify “this kink” FA or feeder? To me there is a HUGE difference. To me BP means people embracing that there are people who think different types of bodies are beautiful. Why am I a bad or hypocritical person for saying that. I like fat people too, I’m not just a model here I’m married to an obese person and let everyone know that that is by preference!

I’m I guess moderately chubby or whatever, everyone has their definitions, but I’m not unhealthy or really even technically over weight, I think you could easily be with/ find a girl like that. 

After reading something else today I’m starting to get that some people have a fetish that they know is too extreme to live out. That sucks. Is it like that for you? I don’t know, for me I just love fat guys and love my husband and am so glad that I married someone that I was attracted to. It makes me sad and angry when people won’t just do that.

But then I get that there are people who really like sick shit that they know they will eventually get to if they give in at all and have to keep it completely separate. Which must suck but dating a chubby girl doesn’t fall into that category in my eyes.

I really don’t think the girl you are with would adopt those habits or feel guilty, what, guilty that you think she’s hot? I think it’s about knowing what you are getting into. Why would she feel guilty because she’s chubby. I think you think she should or something or you see fat as a moral issue? I don’t know, I’ve never worried about that. But I’ve always been naturally smallish with little effort so it’s not like I have a super healthy lifestyle. 

The things you said before that I’m referring to is that you were frustrated that women hate their bellies and that’s your main thing ( that’s right! I spend way too much time on here and remember stuff that I shouldn’t care about like that! Lol). So if that’s what you like how is body positivity a bad thing. A girl won’t feel guilty if she feels good about herself. I also don’t think slightly chubby is unhealthy, I’m surprised that you aren’t into the contrast, even in life styles. I don’t know, a friend on here who was a pro bodybuilder loves the idea of his gf pigging out on the couch while he’s at the gym. I love that, I totally get that 100%. Hott.

Also I think probably a big reason that I like people who have been bigger their whole life is because I didn’t do anything, they are like that and I love it, why feel bad? If a girl is naturally bigger she can eat clean and walk on the treadmill at the gym and isn’t going to magically be a size 2, especially if you have sexy dessert feeding sessions in bed or something. But if you are all about the gain then I totally get why you would feel guilty.

Also, I would only want to be with a guy that finds me physically attractive, I’m telling you right now I don’t give a shit what anyone says. What a woman wants is to know that you think she’s the hottest thing in the world. Not “oh I love you so much I can just accept how you look” fuck that shit. No. I don’t really think a girl gets upset because you are attracted to her body, it might scare her because her body could easily change but still. 

To me BP means embracing whatever type of body somebody wants to have...whatever size that is...and I mean they're always going to be influenced by the media and whatnot...but this community is very much about gaining weight or being fat. People in mainstream society might assume that means someone is body positive, but here it's just a sexual preference not a moral stance. I know feedees who received threatening and abusive messages when they lost a bit of weight, or at the least they lost a lot of attention and following. I mean just look at the main advertisement on this site which says 'size matters' that's not body positive at all.

I think you have the wrong idea about what I'm into. In an ideal world I would be with a girl who's naturally thin and hot yet she overeats and hardly exercises and has a body type where most the fat goes to her belly and doesn't feel self conscious or guilty about it, and enjoys the occasional stuffing, and there would be a contrast between us and it would be hot, and we could keep that up for decades. I've accepted that's just never ever going to happen though. I've talked to 300+ feedees over the years and literally every single one who I discussed this with said they felt like shit sometimes and weren't sure why they were doing this and about 295 of them have left the community. Even if you're turned on by bellies or weight gain or stuffing being mistaken as pregnant, having your friends and family mention that you're fat, having the doctor tell you to lose weight, seeing people look at you judgingly, seeing slim girls in the media, having less guys finding you attractive and stuff...it takes it's toll... especially when you feel like the guys who find you sexy only do because they have a fetish for it anyway.

And outside of the kink any girl is going to be extremely self conscious of her weight, especially if she has a belly. The thin with a belly look is by far the most hated body type because it can't just be passed off as curves. I once mentioned to a girl that I find some belly fat to be sexy and for the rest of the day she was clearly sucking in her stomach.. you really can't even mention it. Plus what attractive girl in her 20's who has her shit together has a fucking belly anyway? It's rare and usually just temporary until they go on some weight loss kick because their friend makes a comment about it. 

The other thing is weight and body type is prone to fluctuating a lot more than other characteristics. Yeah I could find a girl who fits this eventually...but if she ever decided to become fit ands trim or wanted to be more active (because a lot of people enjoy exercising) , for me it would be like a guy who's really only attracted to tall blondes with blue eyes, and then over a few months his partner changes into a short brunette with brown eyes...as you said you should always be really attracted to your partner, and I just wouldn't be. And then I would feel awful and hate myself for breaking up with her, but I would feel shit for staying with her and pretending to find her sexy as well. Maybe she would never decide to lose weight...but I would still feel like I'm not a good influence on her. 

So to avoid this situation I tried to force myself to go for the minimum of what I found sexy...basically just girls who weren't extremely thin or muscular. It's a shit situation but I don't know what else to do. 

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, PreyToGod said:

To me BP means embracing whatever type of body somebody wants to have...whatever size that is...and I mean they're always going to be influenced by the media and whatnot...but this community is very much about gaining weight or being fat. People in mainstream society might assume that means someone is body positive, but here it's just a sexual preference not a moral stance. I know feedees who received threatening and abusive messages when they lost a bit of weight, or at the least they lost a lot of attention and following. I mean just look at the main advertisement on this site which says 'size matters' that's not body positive at all.

I think you have the wrong idea about what I'm into. In an ideal world I would be with a girl who's naturally thin and hot yet she overeats and hardly exercises and has a body type where most the fat goes to her belly and doesn't feel self conscious or guilty about it, and enjoys the occasional stuffing, and there would be a contrast between us and it would be hot, and we could keep that up for decades. I've accepted that's just never ever going to happen though. I've talked to 300+ feedees over the years and literally every single one who I discussed this with said they felt like shit sometimes and weren't sure why they were doing this and about 295 of them have left the community. Even if you're turned on by bellies or weight gain or stuffing being mistaken as pregnant, having your friends and family mention that you're fat, having the doctor tell you to lose weight, seeing people look at you judgingly, seeing slim girls in the media, having less guys finding you attractive and stuff...it takes it's toll... especially when you feel like the guys who find you sexy only do because they have a fetish for it anyway.

And outside of the kink any girl is going to be extremely self conscious of her weight, especially if she has a belly. The thin with a belly look is by far the most hated body type because it can't just be passed off as curves. I once mentioned to a girl that I find some belly fat to be sexy and for the rest of the day she was clearly sucking in her stomach.. you really can't even mention it. Plus what attractive girl in her 20's who has her shit together has a fucking belly anyway? It's rare and usually just temporary until they go on some weight loss kick because their friend makes a comment about it. 

The other thing is weight and body type is prone to fluctuating a lot more than other characteristics. Yeah I could find a girl who fits this eventually...but if she ever decided to become fit ands trim or wanted to be more active (because a lot of people enjoy exercising) , for me it would be like a guy who's really only attracted to tall blondes with blue eyes, and then over a few months his partner changes into a short brunette with brown eyes...as you said you should always be really attracted to your partner, and I just wouldn't be. And then I would feel awful and hate myself for breaking up with her, but I would feel shit for staying with her and pretending to find her sexy as well. Maybe she would never decide to lose weight...but I would still feel like I'm not a good influence on her. 

So to avoid this situation I tried to force myself to go for the minimum of what I found sexy...basically just girls who weren't extremely thin or muscular. It's a shit situation but I don't know what else to do. 

I did misunderstand, I apologize, I didn't realize that you were that specific in your preference. When you said chubbyish I thought you meant all over body chub.  I want to know why that is your preference so badly but I imagine you may not even know why. But not liking big butts, maybe, and that's refreshing but not liking big boobs, I just can't - it like doesn't compute - my mind just starts spinning. 

You really aren't attracted to girl if they aren't all belly? I have heard someone else say that was his preference, but you are right! No one wants to look like that. I don't want to keep going back and forth too much and be annoying, but do you have any insight on why you like that? The humiliation?

Because it really does go against the .7 waist hip ratio (which is the proven most attractive body type to men, regardless of weight or size) mine is like .75 and I hate it (the lower the number the bigger difference from waist to hips)  but BBLs come with too many risks and I'm not sure if when I was thinner it was any better)

But to not like that at all, my mind keeps skipping, I can't, give me something!? I don't want to make you feel bad about that being your preference but I just.... "Eww hourglass figure"? There has got to be some reason for that.

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I did misunderstood, I apologize, I didn't realize that you were that specific in your preference. When you said chubbyish I thought you meant all over body chub.  I want to know why that is your preference so badly but I imagine you may not even know why. But not liking big butts, maybe, and that's refreshing but not liking big boobs, I just can't - it like doesn't compute - my mind just starts spinning. 

You really aren't attracted to girl if they aren't all belly? I have heard someone else say that was his preference, but you are right! No one wants to look like that. I don't want to keep going back and forth too much and be annoying, but do you have any insight on why you like that? The humiliation?

Because it really does go against the .7 waist hip ratio (which is the proven most attractive body type to men, regardless of weight or size) mine is like .75 and I hate it (the lower the number the bigger difference from waist to hips)  but BBLs come with too many risks and I'm not sure if when I was thinner it was any better)

But to not like that at all, my mind keeps skipping, I can't, give me something!? I don't want to make you feel bad about that being your preference but I just.... "Eww hourglass figure"? There has got to be some reason for that.

Some of us are very belly-centric and okay with it 😘

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Some of us are very belly-centric and okay with it 😘

But that's beyond belly-centric, it's incredibly specific and as I'm gathering boobs and butt are a turn off, even along with the belly which is the part I'm confused by. I get liking bellies, I just don't get not liking boobs or butt.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:07 AM, NogutNoglory said:

I did misunderstand, I apologize, I didn't realize that you were that specific in your preference. When you said chubbyish I thought you meant all over body chub.  I want to know why that is your preference so badly but I imagine you may not even know why. But not liking big butts, maybe, and that's refreshing but not liking big boobs, I just can't - it like doesn't compute - my mind just starts spinning. 

Well when I was a kid I was into pregnancy so I guess I always found that body type hot.

I'm still attracted to nice legs, smile, boobs etc but not nearly to the same extent as belly.

I don't know what to say - fetishes aren't rational.

I would give a million dollars not to have this one because I'm basically attracted to something that nobody wants me to be attracted to. 

I mean there are girls who naturally hold most their weight in their belly, but again...they're obviously self conscious and they could lose it.

Pregnancy is often seen as attractive, it's a shame that belly fat is seen as horrible by society. 

I mean some guys like ridiculous huge asses...that's irrational too because it makes sex even more difficult. and Gigantic boobs aren't exactly healthy or advantageous either.

I just have to accept it, and go for girls who have a bit of a belly without ever letting know them know that I find it sexy I guess 

• Curvage Model

51 minutes ago, PreyToGod said:

Well when I was a kid I was into pregnancy so I guess I always found that body type hot.

I'm still attracted to nice legs, smile, boobs etc but not nearly to the same extent as belly.

I don't know what to say - fetishes aren't rational.

I would give a million dollars not to have this one because I'm basically attracted to something that nobody wants me to be attracted to. 

I mean there are girls who naturally hold most their weight in their belly, but again...they're obviously self conscious and they could lose it.

Pregnancy is often seen as attractive, it's a shame that belly fat is seen as horrible by society. 

I mean some guys like ridiculous huge asses...that's irrational too because it makes sex even more difficult. and Gigantic boobs aren't exactly healthy or advantageous either.

I just have to accept it, and go for girls who have a bit of a belly without ever letting know them know that I find it sexy I guess 

Are you turned off by curves? That was my question. For myself, I don't mind having a belly as long as it's not my prominent feature. I would imagine most women feel that way. 

11 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Are you turned off by curves? That was my question. For myself, I don't mind having a belly as long as it's not my prominent feature. I would imagine most women feel that way. 

Nah but I don't like huge asses and really wide hips, or at least I'm not really turned on by them. I prefer petite yet chubby not big boned. I guess my ideal body type would be something like the one attached. Slender with a belly - not too big but still the most prominent feature. 

But as you said, outside the kink the chances of finding someone comfortable with it is 0, and even within the kink community the chances of finding someone comfortable with it are lowish too

And I don't want to keep going on about it because i seem pedantic as hell but I'm just answering the question 

I can still be really attracted to other body types of course 

12q2.jpg