Little girl discovers feederism

HoneyBunnee

Guest romeos92

hello honey, your a true honey and i cant wait to see you start gaining and get very big, i can see you've got a nice body from the start and i can see that it will get very thick and hot...your gonna be top curvage models❤️❤️...do you have any goal weight or you just wanna get huge? i hope it's the second option!!

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Adwellx said:

Hey Honey! Welcome to Curvage. Really looking forward to watching you on your journey to obesity 😇🐷 You are gorgeous so I can only imagine how much more amazing you're going to look a year from now! What made you want to start gaining weight?🌟

Thank you! Would do you like the most about a fat girl? 

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, romeos92 said:

hello honey, your a true honey and i cant wait to see you start gaining and get very big, i can see you've got a nice body from the start and i can see that it will get very thick and hot...your gonna be top curvage models❤️❤️...do you have any goal weight or you just wanna get huge? i hope it's the second option!!

I dont know yet, Would anybody like to see a Q&A video thogh? Or is that nt really a thing here? 

14 minutes ago, HoneyBunnee said:

Thank you! Would do you like the most about a fat girl? 

Hmm where to begin? I adore the way they look and feel, how big and soft they are. There's nothing quite like squeezing a fat girl's belly and rubbing my hands over her soft body. I love how they jiggle when they walk, how her big belly, fat arms and thick thighs fill and stretch her clothes and push their buttons to their popping point. 

There's also something really special about watching a fat girl eat more than her fair share and knowing it will just make her bigger. Such a turn on. 🙏

What excites you most about the idea of putting on weight and getting fat? 😇

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...