Claire Richards – Steps

Guest Badgers

Guest AirJordanFan93

Events of the past coupled with her being in her mid thirties and the fact that I'm pretty sure that her husband, Reece, is one of us, means I tend toward the belief that she'll not be wearing a size ten again much beyond conception.

Yeah true. She seemed quite content with her size the last few years or at least I got that impression from articles posted on Mail Online. If she does fall  pregnant does she balloon during or does she gain afterward.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Both, if my observations are correct, but with emphasis on during.

Unless she decides to continue the thin/skinny route after she has a kid and doesn't gain all that much. But from what I have read she dropped the weight so she could have another kid so heres hoping she just goes all out.

• 1 month later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

So....... Has she gained back some weight?

Nope. There were pics of her recently on Daily Mail and shes still skinny

• 4 weeks later...

http://vshare.eu/x6flbyetkjcc.htm

Found it. It's from July 2013 so it's by no means new but it gives a good view of her at her heaviest. Skip to 5 minutes in.

I'd be intrigued to know if that is indeed Claire at her heaviest. She has had two peaks, each following childbirth. I believe her biggest was after her first child:

She subsequently lost weight and released her fitness DVD. Then, during her second pregnancy, she put a significant quantity of weight on again, though I suspect she never quite reached her peak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...