What Does a Champion Feel Like?

flaming-hades

We like to think we know everything, can guess the outcome of every little event in our life and feel that we are all powerful. We’re sadly not. If we were always right, we wouldn’t be capable of surprise and boy was I surprised at just how much I had underestimated Terry’s ability to exact revenge.

In the three weeks since Erin moved in with Terry, things had being going incredibly well with Heather. She was probably the happiest that she had been in ages, which obviously didn’t go unnoticed in the bedroom, or in how she carried herself with all of her new clothing. She was still working a lot. We both were. But her overall mentality seemed so much more positive now that her sister was out of the picture.

For whatever reason, Terry was ignoring my texts and seemed only interested in talking to Heather. While not the end of the world, I began to get curious and had to go see what she was scheming or why she had decided to go radio silent on me.

After managing to get to Terry’s apartment, I quietly knocked on the door one late evening and was almost instantly greeted by the bottom heavy bodacious beauty.

“Hi lover boy,” she purred, still wearing an apron from a recent cooking escapade.

“Hi Terry, hope you don’t mind my stopping by,” I politely mentioned as I subtly forced my way through the door.

“Oh no, no trouble at all,” she said with a knowing smile, moving aside to give me plenty of room to pass by her ample rear. “She’s asleep though.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, trying to feign innocence.

“Oh hush sweetie, you know exactly what I mean,” as she gestured towards the couch where a peaceful Erin snoozed casually with a stack of empty plates on the table next to her.

“You would be amazed at how much the poor thing can put away,” Terry whispered with a wicked tone in her voice.

“Would you believe that I was the former chef for that bottomless pit?” I half joked.

“She’s not bottomless, but pretty damn close,” Terry stated seriously.

“What have you been doing to her?” I asked, trying to get a better view of her to see just how extensive Terry’s work had been.

“Well, I got her a job as the secretary to the executive vice-president for starters,” she said with a smile.

“You’re placing her into that fat trap?” I asked, surprised that Erin had needed so little coaxing.

“Oh please, it was so easy. The girl was bummed that she had lost her fitness job and needed something to fill the void after going around and fucking half the city to pass the time and to get a free meal. I simply helped her find…direction,” Terry grinned wickedly.

“Yeah, up. The direction the scale is going to keep going every time she steps on it,” I half joked.

“Well…he does happen to be the son of the owner and shares his passion for larger women to say the least,” she smiled naughtily.

“What else has she been doing?” I inquired, trying not to think about the damage that bizzaro boss of hers and his son were doing to Erin.

“Oh, you know, stuffing herself to the gills on a regular basis. The girl needed some comfort food so I happily obliged, making sure that her stomach was at least happy.”

“Does she at least go out?” I asked, hoping that she might still be exercising.

“Only if she gets a booty call from one of her many men, whom I must say, are rather charming. She really should have latched onto one of those suckers while she could still use her body to her advantage.”

“You met her mystery men?” I inquired, once again surprised by Terry.

“Met and slept with two of them. It’s amazing how important confidence can be in both the bedroom and when alcohol is involved. They were all quite cute and surprisingly wealthy. One guy was a bit on the older side but all in all, she’d really had quite the class to pick from.”

“So how bad is she?”

“Only 9 pounds so far, though probably ten after the meal I just shoved down her drunken throat.”

“In 3 weeks?!” I asked, not even attempting to lower my tone and causing Erin to stir from her content slumbers.

“Terry?!” Erin shouted.

“Yes dear?” she asked in the most motherly and inviting tone I had ever heard her use.

“What’s all the ruckus about?” she asked, slowly rising from behind the couch and providing me with quite the view of her bra clad cleavage. “Oh…lover boy.”

“Hi Erin,” I greeted, trying not to seem surprised at the sight I saw before me.

Terry certainly hadn’t been lying, while Erin’s bloated belly fought for attention against her practically bra bursting cleavage, the most startling change was just the complete and utter lack of muscle tone on her formerly fitness goddess physique. While she still looked more or less like she was in shape, her thighs looked to have lost all their enticing tone, her hips just that little bit wider. It was an intoxicating view to see how quickly she was packing on the pounds.

“How have you been?” she asked, looking down and blushing as she realized that I was looking over her newer physique.

“Working a lot, but I’ve been good. Terry told me about your new job, you must be really excited,” I expressed, hoping to take her mind off her body and onto anything else.

“Yeah, it’s been a good first two weeks. Dave, my boss, really seems to like me and the work isn’t too bad compared to what Heather is doing. Terry’s also been a great help, along with all of her lady friends. This girl really is the one who runs that office,” Erin joked.

“Oh please, I just know how to get those two perverts we call owners to do little things for me,” Terry said, trying to play things off nonchalantly.

“Please, you could be president of the whole darn company if you wanted,” Erin boasted as she went towards the kitchen and grabbed a cookie off a platter Terry must have strategically left out for her. “Either way, I’m tired and off to bed, good night lover boy.”

“Night Erin,” Terry and I responded as we watched her slightly expanded rear in straining panties saunter off to another room in the apartment.

“So what do you think?” Terry asked with a knowing grin.

“She won’t even know what hit her,” I remarked in sheer amazement at how easy it had been for her to manipulate the formerly fit and health conscious Erin into a garbage disposal.

“That’s the plan,” Terry whispered with a knowing smile on her face. “Want to know the best part of all?”

“What?”

“I’ve been so busy with stuffing my little piglet in the next room that I’ve hardly had time to make myself a decent meal. To tell you the truth, I think I actually managed to even lose a few pounds since she moved in because she eats everything under the sun and then some.”

“But doesn’t that go against your whole plan to not attract guys with your body?”

“Please, my plan was to soften up, not to ever get THIS big,” Terry said as she gestured to her wide hips, ample belly and burgeoning breasts.

“So what’s your plan for that one then?” I asked.

Terry took a moment to pause before smiling, “to make her bigger than THIS.”

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I'm not fully satisfied with what I have here, it certainly does its part and moves the story along. I'll admit it's pretty short but it's something. Enjoy!

----

One little piece. It was mind boggling how removing one little piece from the puzzle that was my relationship with Heather could completely change the game. After Erin started living with Terry, our lives suddenly were infinitely better.

It seemed as if Heather was genuinely enjoying work and never stressing about my being seduced by her sister while she worked late on various projects. Without a doubt she was the hardest working secretary at the firm, though it seemed that she had evolved into something of a different role of late because Terry kept mentioning how Heather was at various meetings that actually sounded important, well above what her pay grade entailed.

Terry herself seemed to be doing pretty well. While I hadn’t seen Erin in a little over a month since my night time visit, she kept me updated on how my girlfriend was doing a stellar job at the office and how Erin was actually doing a surprisingly great job as the newest secretary. It certainly helped that her boss was a horn dog but even then, Terry wasn’t one to stretch the truth that much.

In fact, she wasn’t one to stretch much of anything except her muscles lately. It had been quite the surprise for me one Saturday afternoon when I was walking to the grocery store and happened to be following a rather delicious looking rear in yoga pants. What a surprise I had when she glanced back, then again and as she recognized me and my clear enjoyment of her behind. What was most notable was how her workout clothes, pants aside, seemed to practically be falling off her. Sure she still had a noticeable belly, giant ass and thick thighs, but compared to what she had been, there was a very noticeable difference in her appearance.

What scared me most, since the week or so since I’d last seen Terry, though, was how big Erin must have grown for Terry to lose that much weight that fast. Completely unaware to me, there were already plans in motion for me to discover just that very fact.

Heather was once again out of town on business for the weekend, the first since our last incident, and I had just said goodbye to some buddies who had stopped over to kick back and watch some college basketball on TV with a beer or two, when a knock beckoned me to the door. It was surprisingly forceful for such a late hour, but was far less surprising when I opened the door and there stood Terry in a mildly drunken stupor.

“Hey loverboy,” she purred with a mischievous glint in her eye. Terry had her hair all done up and flowing down by her shoulders, drawing attention to her still ample cleavage which was on display in a low cut purple dress. It naturally flared out where her broad hips were and as her stilettos echoed on my floor past me, I was granted full visibility to her ample posterior though it did seem slightly less monstrous than in the past.

“Hi Terry,” I said playing it coolly. “Would you….”

“Like a glass of wine? That would be lovely darling. Though you’ll need to pour another for Erin,” Terry said with a hint of wickedness.

As if on cue, the door opened up again and my eyes practically fell out of theirs sockets from going wide.

The changes were practically impossible to miss, starting with her mind blowing cleavage. Wearing a simple olive green tank top, her overflowing bra had to easily contain 38G breasts by now, bouncing and jiggling violently at even the slightest of movements. In truth they may have already been larger than that, but my attention surprisingly didn’t linger there for long. Immediately below them was a belly which was rapidly developing into a little pot belly and it looked to have been the second largest gainer behind her giant rack. From there, it was quite obvious her body was looking to maintain its hourglass physique and had added some extra girth to her hips, widening them just a tad to match her breasts and straining her poor black pencil skirt to its limit. What really surprised me the most though, after the initial shock of course, was how soft she looked overall. There was some slight rounding of her beautiful face, framed by her flowing brown locks. Her arms had zero muscle definition and even looked to jiggle a bit, struggling with the edges of her sleeveless top. Those once seductive legs looked soft and unathletic, perhaps even just a smidge chunky. Terry really had been busy with her pet project.

None of that was my immediate concern though, for it became very obviously just by looking at the redness on her face that Erin was absolutely plastered. Terry must have convinced her to drink heavily.

“LOOVEERBOYY” she shouted scurrying towards me in her high heels, breasts bouncing along with the rest of her body as she smothered me, or rather fell on me, in a big soft hug. Immediately the smell of alcohol on her breath was just petrifying, clearly too much for her.

Trying not to let her notice, I mouthed ‘how drunk is she?’ to Terry who simply shrugged.

“CAN WE GO TO THE BED ROOM, I WANNA SLEEP,” Erin practically screamed as she rather forcibly dragged me towards the bed room while Terry just stood there and laughed at Erin’s drunken state before moving toward the cabinet where we stored wine.

Reluctantly, I followed and was pleasantly surprised by the rapidly expanding shelf that was Erin’s juicy behind. For whatever reason, it seemed to be the one part of her that wasn’t jiggling like mad, more just seductively swaying its overstuffed cheeks, a clear panty line visible.

After we walked in, she craftily closed the door shut and pushed me against a wall, the lust clearly visible in her dazed eyes as her breasts squeezed against my chest, and just away from my chin thanks to the help of her heels adding some height. As her body pressed harder against mine, it was amazing to feel the softness of not only her once extremely firm breasts, but softening belly. It was certainly exciting getting to experience her wonderful, yet growing curves.

At the same time, my conscious immediately went back to my stabilizing life with Heather, all of the drama that had come about from my cheating on her with her own sister and how much pain she would be in if anything happened.

As Erin leaned in for a kiss, I gently weaved my way out despite her resistance.

“Erin, I can’t do this anymore,” I said soothingly. Typically, I would have expected her to get angry or try and flaunt her assets to seduce me, but in her drunken state she just seemed to nod and then lied down on the bed where she almost instantly passed out.

After dodging that bullet, I helped her undress and borrowed one of Heather’s larger sleep shirts and threw it onto the now sound asleep Erin. There was a moment where I genuinely sat there and considered waking her up and having some fun, but then I thought about Heather again and knew it would be truly wrong for me to do anything of the sort.

Unfortunately, Terry was not of that same mind set.

It's a tease, but it's a good tease.

Can't wait to see where Erin goes, and how long it takes before we get a taste of self-awareness from her, or Heather's thoughts on her twin.  And I'm curious whether this ends with Erin being humiliated, or her realizing she's happier than when she bedded her whole class.

Rewrote this part a few times because I didn't like how it was going, but hopefully the end product is clean (aka i didn't miss any old parts I left by accident) and y'all enjoy it. The plot thickens!

---

I opened the door and quietly shut it, immediately noticing that Terry had shut off most of the lights and had sparked up a few candles, creating a more intimate mood as she rested on the couch, tickled by the light from the moving flames. From afar, her pear shaped body was magnificent, particularly how wide her hips were as she rested on her side and the still impressive depth of her juicy behind on full display. Even with her weight loss of late, she was still a far cry from skinny but definitely voluptuous and a slimming waist was clear.

“So, what do you think of my recent work?” she inquired in a husky low voice, as if she were an artist asking thoughts of a recent painting.

While I may not have known Terry nearly as well as Erin and definitely not as well as Heather, I could tell that she clearly had a deeper motive and needed to play my cards carefully.

“Well you certainly managed to get her drunk enough to want to sleep with me if that was your goal,” I finally responded. As I walked up closer to the couch, I noticed a glass of wine in her hand and another sitting on the coffee table for the seat directly across from her. Seeing how the light from the candles was constantly licking her sumptuous curves, I really had to give her credit for slimming down a bit while keeping her full sexuality.

“You know that’s not what I meant. What did you think of her body?” Terry asked, surprisingly bluntly for someone usually far craftier than she lets on.

“Well she seems to have put on some weight of late if that’s what you were hoping to hear me say,” I said, hoping that the obvious was what she wanted. It wasn’t.

A smile briefly broke out across her beautiful face before she took a sip of wine. “Please. Don’t lie to me about what I already know. She’s positively exploded hasn’t she?” Terry finally looked up at me and fixed me with a very intense stare, a stark contrast to the drunken state of only a few moments ago.

“I guess. I don’t know.”

“Well it’s only going to get grander and grander. She’s already like clay in my hands and it’s just a matter of time until I shape her how I want,” Terry boasted as she rose off the couch, heels clacking on the floor and body swaying seductively. “But there are some things I want now.”

Suddenly that stern looked changed to one of lust and hunger, something I wasn’t as accustomed to seeing from Terry. She stood in front of me, hips flailing out and breasts heaving with each breath as the sexual tension got to her.

Every ounce of my subconscious was screaming that I shouldn’t do this, I shouldn’t have even been tempted because she had always been that after thought to the Tyler sisters, but there was an air of confidence and power that I never tasted from anyone before. She was absolutely hypnotizing. Maybe it was a little too much of that intoxicating sway she had to her hips, or one extra bounce to her bust but before I could stop she had straddled my lap and had her lips kissing mine passionately.

The confidence and aggression from her was something that I only could have imagined from Heather in her prime and something which I had only seen glimpses of from Erin. But after the initial moments of intimacy, feeling her curves, her breath on my skin and her unique smell, my mind got the better of me. The fun seemed to die down and suddenly a sense of longing to be done with all of this took over. She must have sensed it because suddenly we weren’t kissing and she was just staring at me with a look of confusion.

“You really do love her,” she stated neutrally, leaving no hint as to what her emotions were. The smell of alcohol on her breath was nothing compared to Erin, but she still had clearly had experienced quite an evening. That, at least in my mind, made her sober remark all the more surprising.

Much to my surprise, Terry stood up and turned around, giving me ample view of her still overly fed behind and the massive shelf it created in that tight dress. She lifted one of her significantly slimmer arms and rubbed her hand on her cheek in frustration, clearly thinking heavily. “Why are you so loyal to her?”

It was a great question. One I truthfully had no answer to, but that was certainly not going to turn down the visibly upset Terry. “Because she has always been loyal to me.”

Terry turned around, a tear in her eye that she was clearly trying to bat away and maintain her steely persona. She eyed me like a frightened doe, an incredible contrast from just a minute ago when she had donned that domineering and aggressive persona which seemed in complete control. Unexpectedly, Terry plopped her juicy rear on my lap and leaned forward in pensive thought.

I watched in simple curiosity, uncertain as to what would be my best course of action given the giant behind which practically squishing my lap. With patience, I watched as she cupped her face in her hands and took several deep breaths. Finally, she seemed to compose herself well enough to speak her thoughts, standing and turning around to face me.

“I’m losing control of things,” was all she initially said.

“What do you mean?”

“Back before I helped Heather and Erin get jobs at my company, I was without question the third most powerful woman there. It wasn’t because of the fact that I was the smartest, because I’m nowhere close to that. It was almost entirely due to my continued weight gain, youthful appearance and ability to…persuade the owners. That’s how I was able to get promoted in under a year, and to a position with far more power than I should have had for my experience level. It was also how I had such a bloated pay grade. How else do you think I could afford that lovely apartment I have and be able to afford the garbage disposal that Erin has become of late?”

“So then what’s the problem?” I asked, more as a means to move the conversation forward than out of actual curiosity since I had a pretty good idea of what was wrong.

“Well ever since I helped Heather and Erin get jobs at the firm, I’ve noticed that I haven’t had nearly as much sway over the owners, especially the Vice President who I landed Erin as secretary as. He’s practically been eating her up with how rapidly she continues to grow. To be completely truthful, he used to take me on plenty of expensive “business meals” where we’d meet with a client and wine and dine them. Now, he’s taking Erin on almost daily meals and I am pretty sure that it’s not to even meet with prospective clients, he just wants a hand in plumping her up!”

“What about Heather though? And so what if you’re not getting expensive lunches from the VP, that doesn’t really seem to matter THAT much.”

“Heather has been getting notice more for her insane work ethic than anything related to her figure, though obviously she hasn’t exactly gone under the radar there with the number of times she’s either almost burst or has actually burst her professional attire.

“And do you honestly think losing the attention of the second most powerful man in the entire company isn’t a big deal?!” she practically shouted.

I sat there in silence for a minute, completely awe struck. While I did remember that Terry had mentioned the owners were more than a little perverted in their preference for larger women, it never had occurred to me that size could lead to power in the firm. But that couldn’t have been all that was prompting this sudden breakdown, or else Terry simply would have worked hard to maintain her weight or even grow.

“You like him don’t you?” I blurted out before I could stop myself. The tears streaking down her face were all too obvious. “But wouldn’t he have been a little old for you?”

“He’s only 30 actually. It’s a small company,” she said visibly stopping a brief crying exhale. Tears continuing to run down her pretty face as her makeup became slightly off.

It all made sense now. Terry might have been concerned that she was going to get a pay cut, maybe that she was going to get demoted in the sense that she wouldn’t have as much power, but what she really could not handle was that Erin was taking the man she had staked out as her ideal next boyfriend. Considering Erin’s once dynamite body was rapidly softening as Terry continued to firm up and the twisted calorie laden corporate culture that the girls worked in, it was only a matter of time until Erin had complete control over the VP and Terry was just another girl with a nice butt.

“Isn’t it kind of shallow of him to only promote those who are his image of sexy though?” I asked. “And, do you really want a man whose interest wanes from one piece of ass to another.”

“Look who is talking,” she snapped with surprising forcefulness. Terry certainly had a point there and I could feel my body naturally slightly put my head down in shame. “He also promotes those who are actually successful since it does affect his bottom line if the successful talent is recognized, but they make more than enough to balance out those like me who were more there for their other…assets. Honestly, I’m worried about even staying at the company since I have never exactly been the most outstanding performer.”

“Why do you want to work for a company that only values two types of employees then?”

“Because they have taken great care of me, far better than anyone else would given my lack of talent. They pay me well and I still love him,” Terry completely broke down and started crying, sitting back down on my chest and placing her head against mine.

I wrapped my arm around Terry, trying to provide her some comfort but she jumped off my lap as soon as I did so. “I need to go,” she stated, having very rapidly regained her composure.

Knowing better than fight any of these girls, I let her gather her things and head towards the door.

“I’ll come back for that mess in the morning,” she said, gesturing towards the bed room.

“Well, good night then,” I said with a small wave.

She briefly smiled, then just walked out without a word, leaving me with the parting image of her juicy behind as she strutted down the hall.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys as always for all the support! I'll openly admit that because it's been so long since I wrote a chapter that I'm actually rereading my own work to figure out where to go next. Life also hasn't exactly been accomodating but I'm making it work. Hopefully I'll have something soon (I'm shooting for end of.next week), until then just have a little more patience!!

A tad later than I had hoped but here is part of one two for this installation. Hopefully the conversation doesn't feel too forced and that it all makes sense. Enjoy!

- - -

Peace and relaxation. These were two concepts that Heather and I were completely unfamiliar with in the last year or so of our frantic like since graduation. With Erin always in and out of the apartment or Terry causing mischief, it had taken a while for us to finally become accustomed to some genuine peace and quiet in the place.

Since my last incident with the dynamic duo of Erin and Terry, it had been well over two months and it was actually starting to concern me that I hadn’t seen either of them. Heather, however, did not seem to mind much and whenever I brought her sister or even surprisingly Terry up she quickly changed the topic.

It was thus very surprisingly when Heather informed me that Erin and Terry with both coming over briefly before the three of them had a girls’ night out. To say I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of the two young women would have been an understatement. Just the thought of seeing how drastically different the two would be after Erin had been left exposed to Terry and her boss’s doings would be unbelievable.

Unfortunately, I would not have the luxury of seeing the unspeakable damage the duo might have wreaked upon Erin because she inevitably didn’t show. Terry, however, was certainly a BIG surprise.

When I opened the door that evening after a few gentle knocks, I was positively flabbergasted at what greeted me. In a rather form fitting and silky dress, Terry stood there with her hair cascading down in bountiful curls, framing her noticeably slimmer face and doing little to accentuate her slightly shrunken breasts which were still on display in her green low cut flowing top.

What really surprised me, though, was how much slimmer Terry was. Gone was the pudgy belly that had continuously strained any and all of her blouses, her waist was noticeably slimmer even in the loose top. The jeans she had on, however, hid next to nothing of her nice wide hips but still significantly smaller than before. Her legs were noticeably less bulky but the real surprise of course, was her ample behind.

“Hi Lover boy,” Terry said cheerfully as she stepped in and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

Terry casually strutted past me and immediately my eyes practically dropped out of their sockets. While everything else about Terry had admittedly slimmed down, it seemed that her flaring hips had stayed to counteract the beast of a booty she still was in obvious possession of. At first glance, her poor jeans looked hardly able to contain her generous cheeks, still practically the size of volleyballs cut in half. Their seductive sway was all the more hypnotizing with the realization that there was hardly any jiggle. 

“So how have you been? Everything OK at work?” I asked, trying to distract myself though the faint smile on her face gave away that she was just as thrilled that I was checking her ass out as I was to check it out.

“Eh. I am having to really grind things out these days. Squeezing in the gym with the insane amount of work I’ve had has been tough but I’m making things work,” she stated, clearly avoiding the topic of the VP.

“Well that’s not too bad. Sometimes it’s worth working your ass off,” I replied.

Terry smirked at the unintended joke. “Yeah I guess. How have you been?”

“Good, work has actually been surprisingly good lately. I’m pretty sure that I have a promotion coming up soon which will obviously be nice, though not essential now that the two of us are both working.”

“Hmm, well that’s good. I’m excited to see Heather, we’ve both been working so hard lately that we’ve barely ever crossed paths, especially at the cafeteria.”

“That’s such a shame. They really seem to have taken a liking to her, she just got some new really intensive project and some kind of promotion that isn’t a full promotion if that makes sense?” I explained.

“Yeah they like to do those for ones whom they see as employees with growing potential. I was a prime example of that,” Terry reminisced.

“How’s that project you asked for a while back going?” I asked blankly, trying not to specify Erin for fear of Heather listening in the other room.

Terry stood there, her beautiful face emotionless as she considered how to respond. “Going very well, though the Vice President has really started taking it on as his own project. At first I was disappointed, but he still lets me contribute on the more day to day side of things.”

“So the project is basically his at this point? Does that mean you won’t get as much…recognition at work these days?” I asked, trying to hint at whether she was falling out of favor.

“Well he’s certainly helping it develop if that’s what you mean. As far as my…recognition…not a lot has changed but they’re certainly not showering me with praise and expecting a lot more from my role,” Terry stated reluctantly.

“Terry is that you?” came Heather’s voice from the bedroom door.

“Hi love!” Terry politely exclaimed.

“Is Erin with you?” Heather inquired.

“No, she had a last minute change of plans. Jonathan needed her for some important business dinner,” Terry relayed with just a subtle hint of frustration and hurt.

“Again? On a Friday evening no less?! Jeez, she must be a real sweet talker to those clients, or eye candy!” Heather joked naively, not realizing that Terry simply meant he was probably stuffing her sister silly at some fancy restaurant.

“Has she seen Erin lately?” I whispered to Terry.

“I don’t think so. Most men probably wouldn’t exactly call anything but her cleavage eye candy,” she whispered.

As if on the same topic line, Heather finally emerged from the bedroom in a long dress and both Terry and I thought our eyes might pop.

Heather’s long blonde hair had been straightened and apparently dyed platinum blonde without my noticing. Her makeup accentuated her pretty eyes though it did little to hide how tired she still looked. What really caught our attention was the low cut black top she had donned underneath her brown leather jacket. The amount of cleavage on display made even me a little nervous to let my girlfriend out of the house.

I knew that Heather had been trying to sneak in workouts whenever she could these days after complaining about how she’d finally had to pull out her 38G bra because she’d gained just about all her old weight from college back. Much to my surprise it looked that she had actually managed to keep her weight more or less stagnant there, about 50 pounds past her prime weight and dangerously close to her all-time high.

That still didn’t explain the insane amount of eye catching display of cleavage that she had practically tearing her top, but we both knew better than to ask. It was probably her latest tactic to avoid any attention down to her widen hips and protruding belly. While still not quite at it’s all time maximum, her soft tummy and thickening thighs as well as juicy behind were starting to really come into their own again. Of course she wore slightly loose jeans to hide it, but there was no doubting that Heather was slowly spiraling back up.

“You look fabulous my dear,” Terry said, embracing her in a hug where she clearly struggled to wrap her arms around my softening girlfriend.

“As do you. My gosh you’ve really been slimming down,” Heather complimented with a slight look of envy.

“Well, shall we leave lover boy to his thoughts?” Terry teased, extending her arm.

“Lets.” Heather said with a grin as the young ladies walked arm in arm towards the front door, providing quite the view of the two very generous and different behinds.

I stared as the girls walked out the door, Terry bending slightly back as the door swung closed, leaving me with a mischievous wink before they were gone.