What Does a Champion Feel Like?

flaming-hades

It was frightening, sitting in my apartment, waiting for Heather and Erin to come home from their little shopping trip. I really didn’t know what to expect from Erin, who was not home when I came back from work later that day. She had Heather all to herself, could say terrible things about me if she wanted to, could take out any anger she had towards me on her sister or any number of things.

When the door opened to the apartment, I looked up trying to mask all the dread behind my face.

Both the girls were giggling, fruit smoothie and milkshake in hand (Erin with the milkshake surprisingly).

“Hey there Mr. sour puss,” Erin greeted me as she sipped on her milkshake. “We didn’t waste ALL your cash…just most of it”

This prompted another series of giggles from Erin and Heather as Heather lugged several bags of clothing into the bedroom where she kept her clothes.

“Just so you know,” Erin said, lowering her voice to a whisper as Heather went and put away all her new clothes. “Heather had a bit of a breakdown during our little shopping session. She thinks that you are cheating on her because she’s getting kind of chunky and by chunky I mean she’s heavier than she’s ever been in her life including her brand new 38Hs so you have some serious work to do lover boy.”

“How is any of that my fault?” I sharply whispered back.

“What are you two whispering about?” Heather inquired from the other room with just a hint of pain in her voice.

“Nothing big, just about how big of a dent we made in the coffers. You need any help unpacking?” Erin quickly replied.

“No thanks and we did our best to be fiscally responsible sweetie” Heather half-heartedly joked from the other room.

“That’s great, I think…” I replied positively before turning my attention back to Erin.

“How is it not your fault? She’s YOUR girlfriend, living in your house and eating your food which YOU cook,” Erin stated accusingly.

“I would like to remind you that for starts, you two buy the food, I simply cook it because ‘you don’t know how to feed Tyler sisters.’ We both know that her office environment is less than ideal for keeping weight off, I mean just look at Terry as proof. You, of course, aren’t exactly helping things either,” I countered.

“ME? What have I done?” asked a stun Erin, just slightly raising her voice.

“Well for someone who works out so often, I notice you make no effort to eat nutritious what so ever and…”

“I work out so that I can eat whatever I want,” Erin butted in.

“Even still, we both know that Heather has been struggling with her weight and for someone who seemed so interested to offer to help her with the gym, I noticed you made no effort to help her with her diet,” I retorted.

“It’s not my fault she wants to eat what I eat still. She just needs to learn some self-control and she should be fine,” Erin tried to defend.

“Please, you and I both know that she is so used to eating like a pig that without help, things won’t change with her. I admit that I enjoy having you around and your willingness to help me, but aside from today, you really haven’t been doing your sister any favors…”

“That is total bull shit. Heather is fully capable of taking care of herself and she shouldn’t need me at all.”

“It’s not bull shit and you know. I’m not innocent of this either, but you haven’t helped her in the slightest and have almost encouraged her to eat worse with your own bad eating. You also are the main reason that she is probably nervous about me cheating on her,” I explained.

“Oh, so now I’m to blame for all of her problems am I?” Erin asked accusingly.

“Well you were the one who was on top of me this morning if I recall correctly. You were the one who first started all of this, how could you not be to blame.”

“You are just as guilty for letting it happen,” Erin pointed out.

“True, but there are literally thousands, if not even a million able bachelors in the area and you only seem to have eyes for me. Tell me why that is? Jealous of your sister maybe? Maybe it’s…”

“You are just being ridiculous and don’t know anything,” Erin snapped, folding her arms across her ample chest.

“Oh really? How so?” I asked, letting anger finally seep into my not so quiet whisper.

“You guys OK?” Heather asked concernedly from the other room, poking her head out.

“We’re fine,” Erin replied in the best happy tone she could muster. She shot me a death glare, but it appeared that our conversation was over because Heather came back to the kitchen area and immediately hugged me / kissed me. Erin discreetly went into her room and didn’t come out again until dinner was almost ready.

When she did, both Heather and I found our eyes practically explode.

Erin emerged from her bedroom in what had to be 4” inch black stilettos and a rather form fitting green dress that left nothing to the imagination. Her breasts in particular, looked about ready to fall out of the dress as they strained it to the max, not that her ample behind wasn’t also fighting for attention. With some make up and her hair done, she truly looked like an absolutely goddess.

She grabbed a little purse, slid her phone in and walked towards the door.

“Where are you off to?” Heather finally managed to ask, breaking free of her daze.

“Well Terry invited me to a party a friend of hers is having and she said there were some cute guys I should meet. I decided to take her up on the invitation,” Erin stated in a rather matter-of-fact manner as she grabbed her keys, jacket and reached for the door.

“Don’t you want dinner?” I finally managed to gargle out.

Erin had a look of anger on her face for a split second before she politely responded with a smile, “no thanks, there is going to be plenty of food for me to eat at the party. Have a good night you two.”

With that and one last lingering glance of her absolutely phenomenal derriere, she was gone. 

“What on Earth got into her?” Heather remarked, turning back to me and our prior conversation about her stressful day at work had been.

“Must have been the shopping and did she buy that dress with you?” I asked.

“Well I know she isn’t the biggest fan of it, though she does look good when she’s dressed up like that. No she didn’t buy anything today actually so it must have been something she already had,” Heather said with a slight look of concern.

Recognizing that this was a moment where Heather needed comfort, I know what I needed to say.

“Oh, well I still prefer the other half the Tyler sisters so doesn’t matter to me,” I said, getting up and going to the other side of the table where I kissed Heather.

When we finally broke apart, Heather had a content smile on her face. “I’m glad you ‘prefer’ me” Heather joked, using my own words against me.

“You and me both.”

“I was worried that you might fall for my sister, but I guess even her best couldn’t get you,” Heather stated.

“Yeah, well she never really tried, you being her sister and all,” I lied.

“Right, though that hadn’t stopped her in the past. Guess she’s finally grown up,” Heather remarked with a faint smile.

“Yeah, guess so,” I replied automatically.

There was something of an awkward pause, an uncommon occurrence for us. We both sat there not knowing what to really say.

“Did Erin tell you that I bought some new underwear,” Heather finally broke the silence with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“No, she must have forgotten to mention that when we talked about your shopping trip,” I stated, playing along.

“Well, maybe I should show you it,” Heather said with a grin.

“You aren’t too exhausted from a hard day of work and shopping?” I taunted.

“I think I can manage. But dinner first!”

Guess I sort of hit a creative stride today because I'm doing a double date in rapid succession. Hope you guys enjoy and please note that there was a development in the story before this post today. Enjoy!

-------------------

I stirred quietly the following morning, Heather blissfully sleeping with her hair a mess after a night of activities in the bedroom. There was no denying that her new lingerie did an excellent job of accenting her developed figure, specifically her giant melons. Even with all the junk that came with it, they were still just so tantalizingly fantastic. Sure they may sag a bit now, but no sane man would ever say no to those puppies and it was something that I was grateful to have the all access pass to.

In truth, I probably should have been thanking Erin partially, not just chastising her. Without her, Heather would not feel so possessive of me and we certainly would not be getting so much intimate time in the bedroom together. Of course, that in and of itself was also a problem. Without Erin, we wouldn’t be so intimate lately and we weren’t doing it for the right reasons. Well at least, I don’t think I was.

I quietly rose out of bed, careful not to disturb Heather, and headed into the main area of the apartment where our small living room, dining room and kitchen all sort of merged. To my surprise, the door to Erin’s “bedroom” was open like it had been the night before. I poked my head inside and noticed no Erin.

‘Did she come back last night?’ I wondered.

As if on cue, the door suddenly unlocked and swung quietly open. There in the doorway, still wearing that incredible skin tight dress that barely covered her ample behind and cleavage, was Erin. Her makeup was a mess and her hair needed some combing, but she still looked fantastic.

“Morning lover boy,” Erin said with a content smile on her face as she removed her heels and padded through towards the kitchen where I was about to make breakfast.

“Good morning to you as well,” I politely, but with a hint of sarcasm, responded. “Where were you last night?”

“Oh you know, having some fun. I wound up sleeping with hot guy who has wanted to fuck me since he first joined my gym classes, but then again that’s why almost all the guys joined that class in the first place,” Erin mused as she threw her jacket down on a chair and went towards her room to change.

“I thought you went to a party with Terry?” I inquired just before you passed around the corner. I heard the ruffling of clothes being removed before she reemerged in tight yoga pants and a sports bra, making sure to show off her toned physique.

“I did, and then we went to an awesome club where one of those meatheads happened to be. He was actually very gentlemanly, buying us both drinks and taking such good care of us. Believe it or not, most of the men I teach are actually fairly successful, though just a tad perverted. Regardless, he clearly was willing to spend the money and treated all four of us to drinks,” Erin described before I cut in.

“Four of you?”

“Yeah. Terry, me, Madeline who works with Heather and one of my sorority sisters Elise. It was a great time but he clearly had his sights set on me while his buddies took care of the girls. I was the only one with the balls, or lack thereof I guess, to go back to one of the guys places but that’s not important. I had a great time and Terry was kind enough to pick me up this morning.”

“Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself,” I said, cracking some eggs on the pan as Erin tied her hair in a ponytail.

“Yeah, though I’m wondering if he will still come to class or not,” Erin remarked.

“Why is that?” I asked, slightly confused.

“Well I just sort of assumed that all those meatheads were really only there to try and hit on me. If I start sleeping with all of them, I won’t have any customers left,” Erin joked as she placed some toast in the toaster and reached for her personal supply of Nutella.

“You know, you don’t have to sleep with every man you meet,” I remarked.

“I know, but I’m a needy girl, what can I say,” she said with a gesture towards her lower region.

“Do what makes you happy.”

“I intend to,” she said as she opened up a bag of donuts I had not noticed she’d brought in with her.

---  --  -

One thing I had never really noticed about Erin was that when she said something, there was true meaning behind it. In the weeks which followed, Erin spent more and more time going out and less and less time at home.

While it was nice not to have to worry about her all the time, it almost felt a tad lonely, Heather and I just living our day to days lives. Something I had never realized was that most of my friends and her friends were not nearby and that we really had not done much to make friends. Heather and I had a few people we were friendly with at work, but really hadn’t connected with anyone.

With Erin essentially sleeping with every man in her gym class, something that Heather seemed to have no problem with, ruling it off as her sister finally being her sister again.

I on the other hand, was slightly concerned. Over the span of roughly a month, Erin had maybe slept in the apartment five times at most. It seemed that she also wasn’t going to the gym because the amount of laundry we had significantly diminished. This just seemed so opposite everything I knew about Erin that I couldn’t help but get concerned, especially when the amount of money she left for rent was practically half the normal amount.

After three straight days of literally not seeing her, I was getting a little nervous and if Heather wasn’t so exhausted from work, I would have bet she would be as well. Finally, Heather had gone to bed after a particularly long day at the office and I was about to call Erin when low and behold, she emerged in the doorway.

“Well hello there,” I said with a smile on my face.

“Hi there lover boy,” Erin said with a smile as she strutted into the apartment, forgetting to take her heels off and making the standard amount of noise large heels make.

“Where have you been?” I politely inquired.

“Completing the list of course,” Erin state casually as she finally realized that she should take off her heels.

“What list?” I asked puzzled, giving her a quick one over as I noticed her jeans looked particularly tight.

“This list,” she said, slamming down a stained piece of paper that held roughly 30 names in total. “Really I owe you for the inspiration.”

“What is this list? Who are these people?”

“You mean, who are these men? You know who they are,” she said with a naughty wink as she took off her top.

It took me a second, even with her distracting me, but suddenly it clicked. “You slept with every guy in your class didn’t you?”

“You betcha,” Erin said with a triumphant smile. “Wasn’t that hard, I just had to do it quickly before they all realized that they were sleeping with me.”

“What part of this was a good idea in your mind?” I asked as she walked over to the fridge and took out a beer which she promptly opened and downed.

“All of it. You said I should go see some of the available bachelor’s in the city, I saw quite of few them. Nice group of guys in fact though what do you care?”

“You’re the sister of my girlfriend, I care a lot,” I stated.

“Well isn’t that just sweet,” she remarked sarcastically.

“Come on Erin, why are you doing this?” I asked.

“Why do you care? This is actually better for you. You have one less mouth to feed most of the time, still getting money for rent that you can probably pay easily now that Heather has a job, no pestering sister and fewer distractions for the both of you. Meanwhile, I am sexually content, getting lots of free meals and a warm body to sleep next to. What is possibly wrong with that?” Erin laid down the facts as she started microwaving some left over lasagna (yes a big surprise, but Heather was actually working on trying to maintain her weight at least).

It was until that moment, as Erin was reaching to put the lasagna in the microwave with just her bra on that I noticed it. A small, but irrefutable amount of fat had settled around her midriff. To most it would have been impossible to notice, but having seen those rock hard abs so many times, it was impossible to miss.

“Are you still giving gym lessons?” I politely asked, trying to mask my true intentions.

“Eh, I had to actually cancel a few because business just isn’t quite as good. Some new Russian twins started a program which actually gives a real workout and they’re twins so…I can’t compete with that,” Erin stated off handedly as she waited for the lasagna.

“You still go to the gym right?”

“Well yeah, just not as often. They’re making me pay again which kind of stinks so I’ve been getting my exercise mostly at night if you catch my drift,” she said with a smirk as the timer went off.

“So you’re going to try and get a job then?” I asked.

“Probably should, but I don’t know if I can really do the whole corporate thing right now. Might just try and cling on to one of these rich men I keep stumbling into,” she said as she sat down across from me. It looked like her breasts were practically about to tear her bra they were so big.

Brushing her hair behind her head, Erin gave me a good few of her slightly softer face and the lack of muscle tone in her arms. It looked like she must have been really milking these guys for all the food and alcohol they were worth.

“Going into the trophy wife business are we?” I joked.

“Yeah, well we both know that you are the only smart one of the three of us. Besides, given my family curse, I might as well milk this for all that is worth while I can. Too bad you’re actually taken now lover boy, you are still the best I’ve ever had and the smartest,” Erin said before she dug in.

I found myself just slightly blushing at the compliment. Even with her slightly softer physique, Erin was still an absolute goddess and I couldn’t deny that I did sometimes wish I could have another go with her. Heather was great but it just wasn’t quite like Erin.

“Oh well, such is life,” I remarked, trying to play things cool.

“Indeed. Such is life,” Erin stated.

“Guess I should be getting to bed,” I said after an awkward silence with just Erin eating.

“mmk” she sounded out through a full mouth.

I went and got ready for bed, then silently snuck into the bedroom and lied down on my half before I heard the sniffing. I had been under the impression that Heather was sleeping, but it appeared I was wrong.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked, gently touching her bare left shoulder which she recoiled immediately. It took her a minute to calm down enough before she chokingly spat out four words that I would never forget.

“You slept with her.”

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Significant computer issues have been plaguing me of late.  Fortunately it's finally stable enough to function as a web browser/typewriter again.  I've no desire to hijack flaming-hades' thread but given my prolonged absence I thought a response was necessary.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In everything we watch, read or hear about, there is always a good guy who is the savior of the day and the clearly defined bad guy. No matter who you are, you always assume that you would be the good guy to every story. That you would be faithful, have loyal friends and a great support system.

Sometimes, however, we struggle to admit it but we actually are the bad guy of the story. Sure there may have been influences, some more influential others, but it ultimately boils down to our own judgment and decisions that make us “good” or “bad.”

In my case, as I sat at the bar a few blocks from the apartment, drinking through my sorrows, I couldn’t help but feel that I should have seen this all coming from miles away. Sure, Heather was the one who had insisted on having her equally sexy and seductive sister live with us. Sure, I had been foolish enough to keep showing interest in her knowing that the once super confident Heather had been slowly crushed inside and needed me more than ever. For whatever reason though, I guess it had never really sunk in that my sexcapades with Erin would ultimately reach be discovered by the one woman who shouldn’t have discovered them.

The sad reality was, there was nothing I could do right now that could comfort Heather and I had never felt more terrible in my entire life. Worse than that first time I fucked Heather out of sheer dumb luck. Of course, the four beers I’d subsequently downed since arriving at the bar couldn’t have done much to help me mental attitude.

What else could I really do? Erin had been no help after Heather broke down into tears and started shouting at me, throwing pillows at me and even her bra which caught me truly wide eyed staring at her naked massive melons. She really had put on all the weight again since the time we had sex and this whole relationship started.

That no good sister had actually gone off without showing so much as a smidge of concern for her sister and it was mostly her fault this whole thing happened! But none of that mattered anymore, I’d blown it all with Heather, or at least I thought I had.

Sitting there, staring at my half finished fifth beer and starting to enter a very sound drunken state, a comforting and soft hand rested on my shoulder.

“May I join you?” Terry asked with a cherubic smile, showing her developing second chin on her still very cute face.

“Be my guest,” I said casually, going back to staring mindlessly at the beer.

The bar tender walked over to Terry who promptly ordered two double shots of vodka.

I did manage to finally look over at her while she was ordering and found myself surprised at how much bigger she was then I remembered. Sitting down at the stool next to me, her thick thighs and ample derriere spewed over the small bar stool and was creeping towards me despite the clear strain of her skin tight jeans.

That wasn’t the only place she had grown though. Her low cut top clearly displayed her enhanced breasts, which looked to have grown at least to DD if not approaching DDD, though it was hard to tell one way or the other. Her stomach also clearly had taken on a bit of softness as it looked oddly larger, though not as big as her ample behind and thighs or face.

“Enjoying the view there loverboy?” Terry asked without looking at me as she paid the bar tender for the double shot.

“Is one of those for me?” I asked staring at the two neatly lined up double shots.

“Nope. These are to help me catch up to you,” she stated.

“Oh…” I was lost as she effortlessly knocked back both double shots without so much as a grimace and motioned for the bar tender to get her a beer.

“Should you really be drinking that much, that quickly?” I drunkenly inquired.

“Danny knows I can drink and handle myself. You, on the other hand, it looks like can’t quite match up,” she teased.

“Is that a challenge?” I asked.

“Maybe,” she said with a naughty glint in her eye.

- - - -

Someday, maybe, I’ll understand how on earth all of these gorgeous women, or at least cute, were suddenly attracted to me like ants to a picnic.

Terry, much to my surprise, was actually able to hold her alcohol quite well and probably outdrank me with easy. It was hard to tell because I rapidly declined into a drunken stupor I hadn’t reached since my good old college days.

Somehow we managed to get back to Terry’s apartment together in our tipsy states and then she was on me in a flash. Heather had been aggressive before, but this was a whole different type of hunger that I had never experienced before. While significantly shorter than either of the Tyler sisters, Terry seemed to have a more dominant presence as she gently put me against a wall and passionately kissed me, more than making up for her shorter stature.

It was the first time I had ever been against a truly aggressive presence like this and I had to admit that it was rather exciting. For someone of such size, she knew how to work her body magnificently, making sure to tease me and guide me around her generous curves while never stopping her aggressive kissing.

Before too long, she had managed to corral me into her bedroom, a rather cozy room with a large queen size mattress. That was about all I had time to remember before she tackled me onto the bed and began taking off my clothes. It was as she began stripping off her own clothing that I really gained a sense of just how large she really was, easily beating even the gaining Heather.

My last thought before she went all out, was none at all. It was a strange feeling. Such a passionate moment, yet nothing going through me up until she was back with her full vigor. Not once during the entire evening did I stop to wonder what on earth was going on, why was Terry suddenly going after me so aggressively when she had to have known I was having problems with Heather for doing things just like this?

What was she doing?

• 4 weeks later...

The latest addition to this seemingly never ending story I've been working on for who knows how long. I tried to maintain consistency with what I'd written in the past but I may have screwed up a bit with minor details. Hope you enjoy!

-- -- --

Hangovers suck. They especially suck when you wake up and there isn’t a lovely girl sleeping there next to you. Even worse is that she’s opening the blinds to her bedroom window and letting sun bombard you.

“Hey, keep the lights down please,” I groaned as I shielded my face from the bright explosion.

“Suck it up loverboy, surely you can manage a little bit of sunlight,” Terry teased cheerfully, with a surprising amount of energy.

While I may have been blinded, it was still easy enough to see the impressive silhouette of Terry’s body.

Without a doubt her most dominant feature was her wide, succulent hips and that gigantic juicy behind of hers. I swear it could have swallowed a man whole it was so big, but also surprisingly firm. Her breasts also weren’t exactly hard to stare at either; especially in the push up bra she had donned for the morning. She still lagged far behind the bountiful cleavages of the Tyler sisters but there was no doubt that compared to just about any other woman, she more than enough tantalizing cleavage to garner attention.

As Terry waddled towards the door, my eyes were held captive by her magnificent curves in all their sways and jiggles.

Just as she was leaving the room, knowing fully well that she had my full attention by this point, Terry stuck her hand back through the doorframe and beckoned me with her finger. I don’t know what compelled me to follow her, but like an eager dog I rolled out of bed and quickly followed her into the kitchen.

As soon as I entered the kitchen, Terry glanced at me and then just burst out laughing as a beautiful smile broke out across her face and her angelic voice giggled. “Lover boy, I know you’re eager but go put some boxers on at least.”

Returning back to the room with my boxers back on, I had to admire the gorgeous kitchen Terry had for herself. In fact, the whole place was extremely nice for a secretary…

“It’s corporate housing in case you were wondering,” Terry stated, noticing how I observed the expensive marble island counter top, the large screen TV, elegant curtains and just overall impressive not so little apartment.

“I was about to say, for a secretary you seem to…”

“Who said I was a secretary? I’m an accountant,” Terry stated proudly.

“Oh…”

“You really thought I’d be this voluptuous as a secretary? Please, there world is like a sugar coated field of caloric landmines. I wouldn’t be able to fit in the door if I worked there,” Terry stated rather jokingly, with just a slight hint of seriousness.

“My sincerest of apologies,” I replied as my head began to throb from all the alcohol I’d consumed the night before.

“You better be. Especially for someone who got out drunk last night by a woman,” she smartly replied, showing a different edge to her for the first time since I’d met her. Come to think of it, I hardly knew anything about the woman except that she’d helped get Heather that job as a secretary in the first place, and that she had quite the ample behind.

“Ok, Ok, how about we make some breakfast,” I offered, trying to spare myself any more shame of being wronged again by Terry. She certainly didn’t mess around.

“Way ahead of you,” she said with a smile as she gestured towards two plates full of pancakes and bacon slowly cooling off at the kitchen table.

Without any shame, Terry sat down at the noticeably larger stack of pancakes and began inhaling them as if she hadn’t eaten a single piece of food in days. It was rather an impressive sight as her developing bust line jiggled and bounced with each slightly overdramatic bite. Something about it seemed eerily reminiscent of another time I witnessed such diabolical consumption but I couldn’t quite place where I’d seen such a show like this.

Then it hit me. Erin used to do the exact same thing with all of her own devilishness, though not nearly on this drastic a scale. After finally snapping out of trance Terry had placed me in, I joined her in eating my share of the breakfast. At least, I attempted to.

At long last her seemingly endless consumption ended with her consuming the remnants of my meal and sitting bag, placing her heads on her very full and cushy belly.

“So lover boy, what did you think of last night?” she asked with a coy smile.

“You are incredible,” I blurted out before I could stop myself. Immediately my mind raced with concern that she might pass along information to Erin, or worse, Heather!

“Relax, I’m not going to tell anyone about this little soiree of ours,” she said with a growing smile. “Though if you want me to, I’d be happy to…”

“Oh no it’s quite alright. Really,” I defended. ‘God, what happened to the quiet, bubbly and polite angel that I’d bumped into a while ago?’

“Glad to hear. You know, I always though Erin was joking when she said you were the best lay she’d ever had. I knew Heather would have to have good taste but you really are phenomenal young man,” she joked.

“Did you enjoy it though?” she inquired as she quickly changed expression from cheerful and bubbly to serious.

I had to sit there and reflect for a minute. “To be honest, you were incredible and so skilled in ways neither of the sisters seems to be, but something just didn’t feel right about it.”

A smirk crept across her face, as if she had been expecting that answer along. She seemed to be deep in thought for several moments until she finally came to a conclusion. “So you love one of the Tyler sisters don’t you?”

Again I was flabbergasted by how pointed she was, but also at how quickly she was able to piece it all together. “I love Heather.”

A genuine, gorgeous smile broke out on Terry’s face as I apparently had given her the magic answer she had been waiting all this time to hear. With that, she got up and took both of our plates without saying a word, simply smiling. She went about cleaning the dishes while I sat there like a dumbfounded child, trying to figure out what I needed to do or say next to get Terry to start talking again. The entire time, of course, I guiltily watched the seductive sway of her incredibly juicy derriere from afar, jiggling and swaying with each wiping motion of the sponge as she cleaned the assortment of dirty dishes.

“So what are you going to do now?” Terry asked suddenly, not turning around to see my expression as she kept washing dishes.

It was a great question. A terrific question in fact, one that I should have had an easy answer for but found myself dumbfounded and unable to come up with even the stupidest of solutions. Maybe it was the alcohol still going through my system, or the slowly vanishing dehydration, but no answer came to me. I just sat there watching Terry continue that seemingly endless cleaning process and the gentle motion of her body. ‘Why am I so hypnotized by her figure anyway?’

“Did you know I used to be in fantastic shape?” Terry randomly asked as she put the last dish on the drying rack and turned to face me with a dreamy look on her face.

“Erin mentioned it to me once,” I answered, not wanting to openly admit that I had studied her and noticed her rather incredible gain.

“Did she ever tell you why it happened to me?” Terry asked, stumping me for the umpteenth time that morning.

“No, she left that detail out. Does your boss like more…voluptuous women?”

“Well yes, but that’s not actually why. I was in a relationship starting junior year with a fantastic guy who was clearly going places. He took great care of me during that whole year and was the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for. He was a great cook, taught me everything I know in fact. He was loving, caring, very sharp. I would even go so far as to use the word perfect, all the way through the end of our senior year.”

“Then what happened?”

“I found out he had been getting one of my other sorority sisters very drunk and sleeping with her time and time again,” Terry stated somberly.

“How did you find out?”

“Simple. Heather told me about it.”

“Heather? Don’t you mean Erin?” I inquired, completely lost.

“No, I mean Heather. She went down to visit towards the end of senior year and he mistook her for Erin and tried to get with her. When she refused, he started saying some bull shit about how she’d done it lots of time with him and loved it and then she quickly put two and two together.”

“So he was cheating on you with Erin?” I asked, stunned that one of her best friends would stoop so low.

“Not exactly but that was sort of the gist. She wasn’t exactly willingly doing it, but she also clearly enjoyed the experience enough to keep going back at it. It was a tricky situation but I owe Heather my thanks for letting me know what an asshole my ex was.

“Now as for my weight, had Heather not told me, I was going to foolishly follow my so called boyfriend off to Chicago after graduation with no job to my name and imminent heartbreak in the making. I owe your girlfriend a lot. She indirectly lead me to seek out this job where I would have incredible benefits, large opportunities for growth from a career standpoint and get away from him to rebuild my confidence and accidentally learn how to cook.”

“So you’ve become a great cook?” I asked, still not seeing the connection.

“Well I like to think I’m a decent cook at this point, but that’s not my point either. I owe Heather a lot, without her telling me, albeit drunkenly, that my boyfriend was cheating on me, I never would have completely changed the trajectory of my life and been so successful. The last thing I want to have happen to her in return is to get hurt worse than I did and have no one to support her.”

“So then…”

“Let me finish. After I dumped my ex and moved here to start my wonderful job, I slowly got out of my sorrows and began exploring the dating scene here. In only a couple of weeks, I’d found myself never sleeping alone but always growing bored with all of the assholes who only wanted to fuck me for my great body. Not a single one of the dozen or so boys I had fun with cared at all about me, just not my sexy toned butt. After another one night stand, I got so fed up and depressed that I started eating a tub of ice cream and that’s when I realized my problem.

“If guys were so obsessed with my fantastic body, then I just needed to take away that variable and at least I’d avoid getting hurt by more jerks. So I stopped caring about my diet and began to really enjoy cooking, thus leading to my success as a chef. It also never hurts to have a boss who happens to love larger women and getting extra money as I grow, all under the table of course.”

“So your boss is a pervert for fat chicks,” I daringly stated.

Terry let out a knowing sigh before admitting, “Sadly yes. He’s incredibly smart and our business doesn’t exactly suffer because of his preferences. The benefits are incredible but it quickly becomes a common fact that just about every woman he has work for him from secretary to c-suite is going to pack on some unwanted padding. It’s the one “downside” to working there and no matter how hard you try, the pounds just slip on. In my case it’s obviously been worse than a few but I’m fine with it.”

“So I can tell, but how does this all fit in to Heather, other than you apparently sending her to slaughter or rather stuffing?” I asked.

“Erin is a pig and you shouldn’t let her ruin your relationship like she did mine,” Terry stated with just a slight hint of anger.

“What do you mean a pig?” I asked, confused that she would have so much built up resentment to one of her best friends.

“Ever since college Erin has lived to over consume, whether it was booze, boys or food, she would stuff her face full of it. It sounded like Heather got around, but Erin would have been a designated school slut if she hadn’t gone to a school of 40,000. Every time something caught her eye, she had to have it, including my boyfriend it seemed. Worst of all, it never seems to catch up with her because of that damn metabolism and all that working out she does. The pretty little goddess won’t ever gain a pound,” Terry sent with resentment clearly shining through now.

“I don’t know if that’s entirely true,” I said.

Terry fixed me a confused look, the first time I’d ever managed to puzzle her since we’d met. “Am I missing something?”

“She quit working at the gym, is broke and has been going out on fancy dinner dates consuming who knows how many calories and then stuffing her face all day in my apartment. Last I saw her, it looked like it might just finally be catching up with her.”

A frightfully beautiful grin spread across Terry’s beautifully soft face. “Time for some payback.”

“As much as I understand your desire for revenge, doesn’t it kind of go against your whole new stance on inner beauty being more important and what about Heather?” I asked, selfishly trying to milk Terry for all she’s worth.

“Oh that’s easy. She’s still at your place probably balling her eyes out. Bring her a box of chocolates, some flowers and tell her the most heartfelt apology ever and then fuck her brains out,” Terry stated calmly.

“That’s never going to work,” I started to argue until Terry fixed me the most disapproving glare.

“Do you really doubt me? Anyway, I’m going to take Erin off your hands for a bit since that should help remedy some of the problems you two have been having. I can very easily support her with the money I make and I might even be able to get her a job if I can coax my boss,” she stated with a mischievous smile.

“Just don’t get too carried away with your little revenge scheme,” I warned.

“I’m not making any promises. Now since you aren’t technically with Heather or Erin at the moment, and since I’ve helped you wonders in the past 12 hours, can we please go back to the bedroom for some recreational activities. I may be all about inner beauty but that doesn’t mean I get satisfied as often as I’d like,” Terry mischievously eluded.

“Doesn’t this go against every last bit of everything we talked about?”

“Well yeah, but you owe me big time for saving your relationship and you already said it won’t be the same feeling without her so how about you satisfy the woman for a change,” Terry demanded.

“Fine,” I reluctantly stated as I finally let Terry drag me back into the bed room. “Just as long as we keep the lights off.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay...that whole life thing right? Hopefully this will keep you guys going for a little while!

---

People always talk about how life is full of surprises, some great, some not so great but always a surprise. Our world is just extremely irrational, illogical and all around baffling. Baffling, being a particularly appropriate word for me and my first interaction with Heather after our fight.

I nervously knocked on my own apartment door, not wanting to violate any safety she might have felt in the apartment by just barging in with my key. Wearing brand new clothes, something I had not done in ages since upgrading my professional wardrobe a few months back, I held a nice bouquet of flowers and a cliché box of heart shaped chocolates from a luxury chocolate shop and stood there waiting.

After a minute or so, I politely knocked again with just a bit more strength behind it. At long last I heard the removal of the deadbolt and took a deep breath as I prepared for my deep apologetic speech where I begged her for forgiveness and somehow seduced her into makeup sex.

Heather, however, had already made her own plan for the interaction it seemed as she swung open the door and I was greeted by a canyon of cleavage and waving blonde locks. She stood there, framed in a deliciously sexy dark red dress which framed every inch of her outrageous curves, breasts practically bursting out of the dress and completely dominating my attention. When I was finally able to break away from that deep cleavage, a naughty smirk had settled upon her beautiful, albeit, soft but stunning face. Pushing aside a shining golden wave of a hair and piercing me with her eyes, she finally spoke.

“Enjoying the view lover boy?” Heather surprisingly teased, the mischievous glint in her eyes undeniable. My mouth simply hung open as I became captivated by her eyes and just beautiful face.

“Well speak up boy!” she wickedly grinned.

“I’m…I’m….” I just couldn’t say anything. This was placing my mind on overload and the air of confidence she was using had me completely baffled. Before I could say anything further, she moved with surprising speed and was suddenly pushing her massive chest into me and pushed her full lips upon me before I could say anything else.

The flowers fell out of my hands as her soft body pressed against me, her squishy arms engulfing me in a hug as we continued to passionately kiss. I could feel her every curve pressing against me and a deep passion in each and every kiss.

When at long last we broke away, I was just awestruck.

“I’m…in love with you,” I managed to finally stammer out.

She fixed me with a knowing look and then whispered, “I know.”

Turning around toward the apartment, she took me hand and led me inside, her high heeled wedges echoing on the floor. I was in a trance, watching her delicious rear wiggle and sway with each step as her long blonde hair springily bounced up and down.

My breathe became shorter as the excitement built up within me, following my seductive temptress back into the candle lit apartment. She really had been expecting me to come back for some time it seemed.

She ultimately sat down on the couch and patted next to her for me to sit down there. I barely had a chance to sit down before she was on top of me, giving me a nice face full of her gigantic cleavage before her lips met mine again. In truth, it was heavenly but painful at the same time. Heather really had packed on some weight in the past couple of weeks and it certainly was noticeable when all of it was on top of you

Never the less, it just felt right to be with Heather again. Sure her massive cleavage was enjoyable and all of her other curves had their own benefits, but it seemed that she suddenly had that same passion and hunger that had been missing since the first weeks when she moved back in.

After some fun on the couch, Heather finally slid off me to my thighs relief, and stood up with a slight lean so that her giant rack was on full display in her not so subtle dress. “How about we move somewhere a little more…recreational?”

She didn’t even need to say anything, that cannon of cleavage could have said it all, she owned me the moment I had walked in the door. The bedroom had always been hers, but that night it was a temple to her and I was her worshipper.

---

The following morning, I stirred groggily from bed and couldn’t help but smile as my beautiful girlfriend slept soundly next to me. She had a look of pure content on her face and made me wonder if she was awake and just pretending to be asleep. Either way, she looked magnificent, just like I remembered she had that first time we slept together.

While it seemed that we had managed to make up, I still wanted to everything I could to figuratively seal the deal so I dutifully rose and began preparing breakfast for her.

Immediately I was surprised at just how messy the whole apartment had become in my one day absence. It was as if a train wreck had happened overnight. There were food wrappers everywhere, especially for donuts and chocolate. Beer cans and wine bottles had been collected in a corner of the apartment for recycling. I couldn’t tell if Heather had simply been eating her sorrows or if Erin had thrown a giant party. My guess: Heather had gorged.

After some initial cleaning, the apartment was looking more or less back to its normal self and I was able to assemble a decent breakfast of omelets and toast, just as my lovely girlfriend emerged from the dark chambers of the bed room.

It was encouraging to see that she had little to no shame around me, especially with her softened figure. She had her head buried into her phone with her hair in a simple ponytail so as not to get in her eyes. With each step, her massive breasts bounced and threatened to burst her constraining bra as her seductive hips swayed. Finally, she looked up and greeted me with a naughty but heart warming smile.

“Good morning lover boy,” she greeted as she leaned on me for a kiss, her soft figure lingering on me longer than she probably intended.

“I’ve cooked you a feast my good lady,” I said with a smile as she slowly drew away.

Without another word, much to my surprise for someone who probably had plenty more to say, Heather sat down and began methodically putting food away. It was simply awe inspiring to watch as she calmly began to devour the feast I’d laid out for her, probably due to the influence of Terry. There also was the amazing shaking of her positively gargantuan mammories which were heavily emphasized by her fairly established belly they sat upon.

It may have simply been just my imagination, but Heather seemed larger than she had been that first night we had sex. In fact, it seemed pretty definite as I watched her eat that she had gained even more weight, I just hadn’t been away to notice it.

Snapping me out of my gaze, she put her fork and knife down delicately on the plate and then smiled as she said, “you really owe Terry big time.”

“Why is that?” I asked nervously, not sure what had transpired in that small window between when I left Terry’s and arrived.

“Well she explained how you didn’t know who to go to after I freaked out last night and said she found you drunk at a bar and took you home. After that, she was kind enough to help you sober up and let you rest up before explaining the situation to her. Terry then called me today and said that you were so sorry and that she had come with a solution to our problem.”

“Oh really?” I asked, genuinely puzzled.

“She said that she’s going to remove the temptation of my sister by putting her up for a while, which will mean more alone time for you and me,” she said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

“That, I think I can deal with,” I said, moving in to kiss Heather while subconsciously laughing at how crafty Terry could be. She certainly was not one to be underestimated.