What Does a Champion Feel Like?

flaming-hades

Don't remember if I ever posted this story but I decided I'm going to write some more on it so here it is. Look for an update soon:

----

It's strange how most human beings seem to have their one passion, their one true desire and always work to and eventually satisfy and accomplish their desire or passion. Mine was a simple goal, a meager desire that seemed so impossible. It was to have sex with Heather Tyler.

Now many people would go about judging me if I stated that my one true goal for college was not getting the degree, but for sleeping with the girl, who in my mind, was the hottest girl on campus and many would agree. So what if it was a superficial goal? It was a goal none the less and it was a goal I went out and achieved.

Of course, as you can tell by my first sentiments, I did in fact achieve this goal, only it was not the satisfaction I had hoped it would be. Oh it was quite amazing, Heather had certainly had some practice over the four years of our college life and had dated her fair share of boys.

What had changed in Heather, before she got to me, was not her desire for sex, she definitely had that. It was not her personality, since she stayed fairly consistent there as the kind of nice girl with a mean edge if you annoyed her. It was simply, her waistline.

In all fairness it was not just her waistline, rather it was more her bust line. The waistline just kind of followed. During her first year on campus, Heather was one of the hottest girls around. She had a slim toned waist, a well toned and protruding ass which was filled out any pair of jeans almost too well. Long blonde hair, full lips, deep blue eyes. She looked essentially like a California Blonde, with big boobs. Now when I say big, I mean BIG. This girl was walking around with melons attached to her chest. Her first slew of boys Freshman year had claimed at her smallest, she was a 38 DDD. A big fish in a decent sized pond.

It was not hard to become intoxicated by the stunning blonde, as she rolled around campus with her pack of almost as attractive friends, going nuts at parties and looking unreal while doing so. She was one of the best when it came to driving the male population of campus insane, at least for a while. All of her partying began to very slowly creep up on her throughout the years as she stopped exercising and partied more.

For a while she was still able to get almost any man she wanted, but by Junior year she had develop a small pouch and her once amazing hourglass had softened greatly.

Perhaps it was too much beer too frequently, for she was quite the party girl. Maybe it was too many munchies from smoking too much. Her lack of exercise as opposed to her high school soccer and lacrosse certainly had to play in somewhere. Then of course the delicious buffet style college food and soft serve vending machine had to also play a big factor and the constant munching in her dorm room all had to contribute. Regardless by the time I had my shot at Heather, she had certainly "fallen from grace" at least somewhat.

The night of our grand escapade, near the end of our senior years, her pudge was a bit more than little. Ok a LOT more than a little, had easily averaged the freshman 15, only each year. At her height most people would have thought it was only 30 though.

The party theme, as most parties in college seem to have themes for some reason, was business professional slutty and naturally tons of attractive girls in low v-cut shirts and too short skirts, topped off with overly spiked high heels.

That is where I stumbled upon the fallen goddess, in her own too small and tight skirt, made tighter by her expanded figure and overly ample bust. I at first watched from a far, sipping on a beer as I observed her playing beer pong. She was, unsurprisingly, quite good at it at this point. I honestly don't quite remember how but eventually I must have wound up playing with her or against her or something and we started talking. One thing lead to another and suddenly we were upstairs making out in the bathroom.

Needless to say I was absolutely thrilled to be hooking up with my dream girl of four years, one of the sexiest women on campus even if she was only 2nd tier to most now. It was fantastic, she was so good, so horny and so damn hot. Best of all, I had an all access pass to undoubtedly two of gods greatest creations.

I don't fully remember what ended that fabulous moment, maybe some idiot trying to use the bathroom, I can't honestly remember. The only thing I remember other than those blissful minutes was the look of hunger in her eyes as she quickly tried to stuff her body back into her blouse and jacket.

The next bit is admittedly hazy, and in complete truth does not matter, all I know is that we wound up in my dorm room, the clothes flew off and the passion began. Not before, of course I got a glimpse at the magnificent beauty I was about to devour.

Man was she magnificent. As was natural, my eyes immediately just jumped to her unearthly breasts. They were absolutely unreal as clearly a good chunk of her extra weight had decided to settle in the massive melons. So full, so perky, it just didn't seem real. Until of course, you saw the newly formed belly beneath. While it not even as far out as her breasts, it certainly had gained ground upon them from when she used to be skinny. It certainly would have been much closer if her hips weren't so wide and womanly, very full. As she came closer to me, I was briefly able to catch a glimpse of her large, full ass. She really was quite curvy, even with the extra pounds but I stopped caring the moment we made contact.

I don't think much needs to be said as to what happened next. The condom came out and we had a grand old time, she certainly was quite the pro. It was one of the best moments of my life to date, and definitely the best sex I had had in ages.

Sadly even our greatest moments have to have something follow and usually it is not something great. In fact it is usually down right terrible.

The next morning I stirred, trying to recall what I had done the previous night. I looked to my right and it jolted back to me in a flash because there, resting on MY bed, was the goddess of my life. I had to check her breasts to be sure it was her. There are certainly a lot of girls with very beautiful faces campus but NONE with breasts like Heather. It was most certainly her, no mistaking those mammoth melons. There did seem to be a little bit more sag than I remembered the previous night when things were getting hot though. No big deal though, just a little alcohol influence.

A grin began to grow on my face as I began to process what had happened. There she was, lying on MY bed, naked in all of her glory. I had done it! I couldn't believe that it had really happened, that is wasn't a dream. It was a great feeling, knowing that I had finally succeeded.

Yet, something felt odd about it. Maybe it was the completion of my goal, which had been deemed impossible by many. Maybe it was the fact that I had to now continue on with my life, no longer having some key sexual focus. More than likely, it was that I hadn't scored Heather in her prime when she was the desire of every man on campus. But I had still landed her. Of course, I had no idea how much so at the time.

Heather soon began to stir and curled up onto my chest, her massive breasts resting on my abs. Gradually though, she began to really awaken and even in her hungover state of mind, I could tell that something was not quite right.

It started when she wiggled away from me a little on the small bed. She pretended to still be sleeping but I had this hunch that she was awake and desperately wanted to put her clothes back on. Being the nice guy I was, I stood up, threw on some boxer and crept out to the bathroom, which I really did need to use.

When I returned, I found Heather sitting up in my bed, struggling to clamp her bra over her massive melons. To my amazement she had somehow managed to wiggle into her panties, which was evidently too small as it dug into her ample posterior and flaring hips.

"Here let me help you," I offered as I approached her.

"No no it's perfectly fine," she said slightly to briskly and loud to be convincing. Something was definitely wrong. As if on cue, relief filled her face as the bra seemed to finally fit into place...until it shot back off as she stood up, almost nailing me in the process. Once again I was presented with an amazing view of her now bouncing breasts which slapped rather violently on her ample belly. THAT also seemed a bit larger than I remember last night, probably because of a conflict between my imagination and my sight.

Tears immediately began to well up in her eyes and her face was in a deep pout. Sitting back down on her cushioned behind, Heather's belly consumed a decent portion of her thicker thighs. This triggered the first drops to trickle down her face. I began to approach when she managed to choke out "stay away."

"I just want to help," I tried to say comfortingly.

"No one can help me! Can't you see that," she said slapping her fat stomach.

"Is this about your weight?"

"What else could it be? I don't know why you even wanted to sleep me. YOU must just be like all the other meat heads out there, they see the boobs and just want to fuck me," she snapped, her tone shifting to angry as tears splattered on to the ground.

"That's not true at ..."

"WELL THEN WHY DID YOU FUCK ME?! Let me guess you were too drunk to realize what was going on? Is that it?! I've heard that one plenty of times. Maybe you're leaving for the Peace Corp today? I've heard it all asshole. So what's your brilliant reason?"

"Because I've been madly in love with you since Freshman year!" I blurted out before I could think about what I was saying.

A look of disgust crossed over her beautiful, yet round faced features. As if she wasn't in a foul mood already, this seemed to set her off. "Oh great, a nobody who's madly in love me, just what I need." Heather picked up the closest shirt and threw it on over her amble stomach and breasts.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting clothes that I can fit into," she stated as she searched through my drawers pulling out a pair of boxers and sweatpants. As she walked out the door, she turned back to me, gave me perhaps the meanest look I had ever seen and then shoved her bra, or rather slammed her bra into my chest. "You can keep this lover boy. It should make a nice worship object." With that she was gone.

I was stunned. She briefly glanced up at my room number and then she was gone. I couldn't help but stick my head out the door to watch her overly full behind jiggle and shake. Even in my larger sweats, she still had the seductive sway of her deadly hourglass. I glanced at the bra in my hand and my eyes practically popped. "38G," I said out loud. What a woman.

'What a woman indeed. She's insane,' I thought to myself. As I sat down on my bed, I couldn't smile anymore. In the flash of an eye, my dream girl had broken down right in front of me, now she thought I was a crazy psychotic stalker lover boy and hated my guts.

Yeah I had managed to sleep with her, but apparently that wasn't too uncommon with her of late. For some reason, instead of feeling great, like some sort of hero or champion, I felt worse than ever in my life. It just seemed wrong that I had slept with her. 'But how could I have known?'

So I continued on with my life for a few days, then a few more and eventually timed seemed to blur. I had fun with a few other girls, but nothing felt right. I think I really loved, or at least really wanted a second go with Heather. I went a whole month without seeing Heather, which was strange since I had almost always managed to see her somewhere. I just couldn't get her out of my head.

Then, much to my surprise, she wound up seeing me, if that is the correct way of saying it. I was peacefully sleeping one late weekend morning when there was a knock on my door. Reluctantly I rose from my slumber, shook myself awake and opened the door. I was completely unprepared to open the door to the sight of Heather's massive melons. If I wasn't hung over my reactions probably would have been of total shock. Not just at her massive bust, but at how much her stomach had receded in the past month and a half. ALL of her actually looked a little bit smaller, still big, but just a little bit smaller.

"Hey," she said, fixing me the most heart-warming, heavenly smile I'd seen in ages. "This is kind of awkward, but could I have my bra back?"

I was in such shock at just seeing her I barely was able to gargle out a yes.

"Thanks," she said as she blushed.

I dug through my drawers, trying to figure out where I had placed her bra. It was especially hard to focus since she was standing in the doorway, her silhouette accenting her gorgeous curves. My focus was not entirely there, for obvious reasons and eventually she decided to enter my room and look around. As if I needed more of a distraction, she started looking through my movies, clothes on the floor, and even my bed sheets. There seemed to be something on her mind, but I didn't dare ask based off my last experience with her.

Eventually I completely gave up on finding her bra and just watched her as she mindlessly looked over my admittedly messy desk. She moved on to my mini fridge, where she bent over, giving me an excellent view of her generous behind, even with its extra padding and confined to running shorts.

Finally, I decided to come clean to her. "I don't think I can find it sorry."

She spun around, as if startled by my presence. "It's fine, I guess just bring it to my room when you do find it."

Heather started heading for the door and I desperately wanted her to stay. "Hey...um...you look great."

I managed to stop her in her tracks, at least for a moment. The stare she fixed me with was one of confusion and joy at the same time. "Thanks...I guess, I've been working out and dieting every day since our little incident ." For a moment she hesitated as if there was more to say, but nothing ever came. Finally she walked out of the room closing the door behind her and there it was. Her bra was hanging on a hook on the back of my door.

"Heather wait!" I sprinted out into the hall and almost collided with her. I handed her bra, hoping the kids at the other end of the hall wouldn't jump to too many conclusions.

"Thanks loverboy." This time, she said it with a more gentle tone and she almost broke into a smile.

I was completely lost as she walked down the hall, her seductive rear swaying back in forth and captivating my stare. 'What had just happened?' I wondered to myself. At the time, I didn't fully understand, actually I never really understood that day. Maybe she had only wanted her bra back, maybe there was something else. I never found out.

This was, however, the start of several strange run ins I had with her. The first time, she actually made eye contact with me and smiled. That alone stopped me in my tracks, partially because it was such a beautiful smile. The next time, she waved to me. Now this alone was two more times than she had ever acknowledged my existence up to that point. The third time, she actually stopped me and asked how my day was going, trying to start up a conversation. I was completely shocked. I would have died and gone to heaven two months ago, but now I was just confused.

The strangest event was when she sat down with me at the library one day, granted she was asking me for help and she was in one of my classes, but it just seemed weird that all of a sudden miss party animal needed help when I don't believe she'd studied all through the past three years.

It all seemed so random, so unpredictable and I just couldn't understand why all of a sudden she wanted to talk to me. Well, that's not entirely true. One reason, I'm sure, was to make me crave her even more because she had continued to slim down quite a bit over the past two months. It created mixed feelings in my heart. Her gorgeous breasts didn't look much smaller, but that big swollen baby had almost completely vanished. While admittedly her arms weren't nearly as thick, her thighs slimmer and her ass had lost some of its seductive girth, she was somehow even more stunning than ever.

And boy was she the talk of the school again. The greatest goddess to ever grace the school had almost attained her previous unholy form, and man were people noticing. Guys were constantly all over her again, more than in the past. All the girls were dying to suck up to her and maybe get set with a guy. It was as if she had never gradually fallen from grace.

Apparently being more beautiful had came with something new from her. Control. For the first time at parties, it seemed that she was somewhat in control. From time to time she would go hook up with some really attractive guy, but for the most part, she wasn't getting too tipsy nor was she making poor decisions. It created mixed feelings for me but all in all, I was just happy she seemed to be alright.

A few more weeks passed and midterms had arrived. A period of great stress among the entire student population which tends to lead to massive partying on the following weekend. I was returning to my dorm room after my final midterm, which, for whatever reason happened to be from 7-10pm. I was totally exhausted and ready to just crash when I noticed my door unlocked. Immediately panic that my computer may have been stolen or that someone had trashed my room swept over me.

I opened the door cautiously, readying my fist in case someone jumped at me.

"Hey there loverboy."

I froze and then glanced over at my bed. There she was, her newly toned body was on full display in nothing a bra and panties. You could really see her deadly curves when she dressed like that. Her full, womanly hips, her fleshy posterior with just the slightest hint of tone, her slender arms and her almost flat stomach. I noticed that was the one area she hadn't managed to shed all the weight since it was still slightly concave. But of course the contrast between her stomach and her massive breasts, which admittedly did look smaller, but that probably only meant DDDS if even that small.

"He..Heather, what a surprise!" I tried to regain my composure and seem chill. Of course, that is practically impossible when your little friend is saying otherwise and you can feel your body pulsing with fresh hormones flowing through. "Can I help you?"

"No." She rose off my bed and strutted over to me, pulling me and slamming the door behind me. We locked into a magnificent kiss. I swore I shook in a brief moment of pure ecstasy. Finally we broke off, and she whispered to me, "But I can help you."

Heather shoved me onto the bed proceeded to turn around and shove her delicious shapely bubble butt against my lower regions. I couldn't believe this was happening. Soon the clothes were off, and we had made our way to the bed. Well, I don't think any more really needs to be said. I'll leave it to you to imagine what happened next, and let me say it was HEAVENLY.

Our world is so self-centered. We are always focusing upon our own goals and striving towards achieving them with little or no regard for others. Rarely do we stop to wonder what others motives are, why they are doing what they are doing or where there interests lie.

Fortunately for me, I was too busy humping and hugging to care about much else.

Heather and I spent the entire weekend in my room minus a few meals out and stopping by her room to get new clothes (not that she really needed any). Spending the day relaxing, watching movies, eating, sleeping and getting some exercise was exactly what I wanted after all my stressful midterms. Of course, with someone as horny as Heather, there was probably too much exercise and not enough relaxing.

But, as I have said before, all good things come to an end. At least…until next weekend.

As Heather packed up her things Sunday evening to go back to her own dorm room, we both sat there wondering what the future held for us. The silence was practically unbearable as she bent down to zip the final zipper on her bag, providing me with excellent view of her shapely and expansive bubble butt which was straining her skin tight jeans to their limits.

Finally she stood up and turned around, staring intensely into me with a sort of soft hearted expression I had never seen her give to anyone before. If I hadn’t been staring at her face for a good portion of the weekend, I doubt that I would have been able to bear the look on her gorgeous face. Suddenly she broke into a wonderful smile.

“Thank you,” she said, breaking the silence.

“For what?” I dared to ask.

“For the best college weekend I’ve ever had and ironically probably my first sober weekend of college,” Heather responded.

‘The best weekend she’d had in all of college?’ I thought to myself, a little surprised that I had been the main cause for it. It took me a moment to snap out of my thoughts as she stared at me, expecting me to respond.

“Well…umm…you are very welcome and thank you for such a wonderful weekend as well,” I spoke awkwardly, unsure of what really to say.

“Guess I’ll see you in class,” she said with a smile as she opened my door.

“Heather, wait!” I practically shouted as the door was about to close. I sprinted towards the door, flinging it open, placing my hand on her cheek and passionately kissing her as her mammoth mammaries rested gently on my chest.

When we finally broke off, her smile was so brilliant I couldn’t help but smile back. “I’ll see you soon lover boy,” she said with a wink and a mischievous nod as she strutted down the hallway. Once again my eyes, along with those of several other men in the hall, were glued to her ample derriere.

A few days passed and I found my focus on schoolwork waning. I had the fortunate news of hearing I was going to be joining the employment rate in New York City after graduation and that combined with ongoing sage between myself and my dream girl had effectively ended all aspirations of continuing any sort of academic success in the few weeks I had left.

It did, however, bring me the great success of a wonderful dinner date with the illustrious Heather Tyler which was, naturally, followed by some…exercise. Additionally, I had suddenly become a topic of the university as being the lucky man whom Heather had chosen to spend her final weeks with prior to graduation and ending anyone else’s aspirations of claiming what I had sought for so long.

While we were never official during those weeks prior to graduation, Heather was only spending time with me and I with her. It was a bit of a game we continued to play, ignoring the world around us as we kept progressing to new levels. You would almost say it was like World of Warcraft, only far more addictive.

Sadly, reality crept into effect and it appeared that I had made my move a little too late to keep the famed Heather Tyler after graduation. As I walked across the stage to have some old geezer hand me my official proof that I had stressed and struggled through four years of partying and all-nighters, it occurred to me that I had no idea what Heather was going to do now that we were graduating.

All the photos were later snapped including several of the two of us, the celebratory champagne drunk, the dances and hugs and tears all gone, leaving me on bed in my practically empty room. First thing tomorrow I would go home and spend some quality time with my parents before the lease on my small apartment on the outskirts of NYC came into effect.

So deep was I in thought, that I failed to notice the door quietly open and close. Nor did I notice the wonderful figure approaching me until it was too late. Heather dumped her ample cleavage right into my face and pushed me into her.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” she asked in a sweet and gentle tone.

“*mff *muff *mff” I tried to say but was cut off by her bountiful breasts.

“Sorry, what was that?” she asked as a mischievous grin spread across her beautiful face. Not being done toying with me, Heather wrapped her slender legs around me, locking me in though she was kind enough to move back just enough so I could breath.

“I said everything is fine.” It was a total lie, but you just never want to disappoint those perfect people in life. I couldn’t see it because I was in a staring match with her bountiful bosom, but her smile diminished almost immediately.

Heather slid off me and brushed aside her gorgeous locks to fix me a worrying stare. As I internally contemplated whether my previous view was better than looking at her perfect face or not, my goddess began questioning me.

“Seriously, what’s wrong?” she asked more concerned. “Is it my fault? Oh god what did I do?”

“You did nothing Heather,” I tried to sound reassuring but she and I both knew it was an empty comment. Ironically I had said exactly the problem without realizing it. Heather had done nothing about her future, but had instead spent as much time as she possible could, gracing me with her magnificent presence on a daily basis instead of job hunting.

“What do you mean?” she asked confused.

“I mean, you have no job, no plans for the future, no anything. What is going to happen to…this?” I asked, gesturing towards the two of us.

“I…I don’t know. I’m going back home to live with my parents for a while and hoping I get lucky. To be honest, I’ve been trying to avoid that problem for as long as possible,” she stated with a somber expression fixed upon her beautiful state.

There was a long pause as the weight of the situation came to light. Finally I broke the silence. “Worst case scenario, I’m sure you’d do a great job as the sexy office secretary,” I joked which was quickly answered by a playful slap. Victory was mine though as she broken into a smile and even briefly giggled a little.

“A secretary you say? Well Mr. Big Shot, do you have an appointment to meet with Ms. Tyler?” Heather jokingly inquired as she moved in close to me.

“I’m ashamed to say it slipped my mind. Is she busy right now?” I said, playing along.

“She is, but lucky for you, she will make an exception.”

Alone. That word echoed through the every fiber of my being as I started my new life in New York. Being almost a full month out and finally entering the real world for the first time, I never realized how lonely it felt to not have friends a few doors down. Nor, more importantly, how painful it was to be away from Heather for so long.

Now I had never really thought of myself as the sentimental type, but I couldn’t pretend that I didn’t miss her. Sure we texted somewhat frequently, skyped on occasion and talked whenever we could, but I was quickly finding that it was harder and harder to stay in touch with her.

The only thing saving me from pure insanity was work. Working in New York for a major bank was stressful work, a lot more so than I had ever anticipated. Admittedly I came home late every night and left very early the following morning. Sleep had become scarcer than it had been in college which was really saying something.

It was for that reason that I was so reluctant to answer the hammering on my door at 2am one Saturday morning. As I drowsily stumbled through my apartment towards my front door, I wondered who on earth could possibly feel the need to disturb my precious few hours of sleep.

Needless to say, one glimpse of that wonderful cleavage line through the peep hole and I couldn’t unlock the door fast enough. Flinging the door wide open, there stood Heather in a straining tank top and overworked pair jean shorts. One look into those crystal blue eyes and I couldn’t resist grinning from ear to ear. Well, at least for the half a second before our lips met in a deep passionate kiss which I had been longing for since the day we went our different ways.

It is amazing how strong our passion of love can be sometimes. In less than five minutes, we had already made it onto the couch and made a mess of my small apartment. Half an hour later, we both lay naked in my bed, she leaning gently against my chest.

“I’ve missed you so much,” she whispered.

“I’ve missed you too.”

For the longest time we sat there in the near dark, resting against each other in wonderful comfort. Eventually though, I from my hectic work life and her from all the traveling she had done, both of us passed out from exhaustion with smiles upon our faces.

When I woke in the morning, Heather still was asleep with her arm and part of her ample chest pressing against my own. A peaceful look had settled upon her pretty face which was partially concealed by her gorgeous straight locks.

As I glanced over Heather for the first time in almost a month, something felt different about her appearance. It was difficult at first to place my finger on what exactly I was thinking of, but then she moved again and I noticed a very slight jiggle in places that weren’t her breasts. There was a sort of softness about her which I had not seen in our last few weeks before graduation but vaguely recalled from our earlier exploits.

I really shouldn’t have been surprised though, given that she had spent a whole month with her parents doing nothing but relaxing and praying for one of her many job applications to land her somewhere. Not to mention, she had always raved about her mother’s cooking so it must have gotten the best of her at long last.

While there was no one specific area where it looked like her re-gain had settled upon, there was no doubt that everything she had worked so hard for during those last few months of college was gradually being unraveled. Most noticeably was that once again her breasts seemed larger, still nothing compared to the gigantic G cup she had once worn, but certainly larger than her critically acclaimed DDDs. As before, I couldn’t help but notice that her stomach looked just a smidge on the softer side but she was still miles from the night of our first exploits.

As I rose out of bed, I couldn’t help but smile as I stared at my sleeping beauty. Who would have thought that “lover boy” would ever actually get the girl he wanted. It seemed too good to be true but as usual, I wasn’t about to start complaining.

People always say that one of the most important things in life is relationships with people and for once, I actually felt that people were right. From the moment Heather arrived in my apartment, things seemed to change rapidly and almost entirely for the better.

Work became very important as I needed to be able to both keep my job during the tough market and make enough to take care of both Heather and I through bonuses and whatever I could get for extra pay. At the same time, I was enjoying working more for the right reasons and definitely saw an improvement in the quality of my work. The only true downside about having Heather around was that I was getting less sleep than usual, but that was simply because I couldn’t keep my hands off of Heather once I got home.

Quickly though, I learned that there was one other thing Heather couldn’t keep her hands off of: FOOD. It was astonishing to see how much my buxom beauty was able to put away with nothing else to do all day. This only reaffirmed what I had been thinking about her time spent at home with her mother simply cramming her full of goodies all day. While I had no objections to the extra curves she had gradually begun growing since graduation, the large food bill was starting to worry me.

This was not to say that Heather hadn’t tried to make up for her share, of that there was no doubt. I couldn’t recall the last time I hadn’t seen her dressed up going out to an interview or submitting resumes in the last month since she’d arrived. It was hard to forget because she quite a stunner in her professional suit which barely contained her expanding bust and juicy behind. To be honest, the only reason I can think of that she hadn’t been hired was that every HR person she met had to have been a jealous woman. There was no way by goddess would be unable to coax some weak-minded or slightly perverted man into hiring her.

Maybe her GPA wasn’t quite the best, but Heather was certainly charismatic and I made sure to help her with her interviewing skills so it shouldn’t have been her answers. Regardless, Heather was still unemployed and was killing my savings to down food. At least, that was until her twin sister showed up.

I have to admit, I was more than a little surprised one evening when a brunette haired and slimmer version of my girlfriend greeted me in my cozy little living room. At first I had thought it was Heather but the way she acted and walked over to shake my hand and then embrace me in a big breasty hug seemed strange. Finally Heather emerged from the bedroom and smiled.

“Well I see you’ve met Erin,” she said with a mischievous grin.

“Umm…yeah,” I said.

It wasn’t until then that I realized just how much weight my queen bee had put on since graduation. Erin had the same gorgeous long, lush hair, only in a lustrous brown as opposed to Heather’s wonderful blonde locks. Both girls had the same passionate blue eyes and full lips though Heather’s face was now much rounder and softer than her sister’s more angular and sharp though gorgeous features. While not on a second chin by any means, it was clear that Heather was heavier than her sister, even facially.

One look at their bodies though and you would have no trouble mistaking Erin for Heather. Erin had a very similar physique to what her sister had at the end of college. At roughly the same height, Erin had the same ample 38DDD bosom and juicy toned derriere that Heather had been famous for when she arrived in college. Heather had the same overall structure of her twin sister, only she had it on a far more exaggerated level.

Heather had recently been struggling with her bras as they worked overtime to try and contain her expanded bust. She might be claiming that she was still a 38DDD but she certainly wasn’t fooling anyone at this point. The vast majority of her weight had shifted to her wider hips and juicy behind, which was always straining the skirt on her suit she used for interviews. There was a small amount of softening on her arms and legs, but the true growth had happened on her belly again. While still nothing compared to her once ample gut, there was no denying her stomach had softened a lot and was starting to catch up to her gigantic cleavage and ample ass.

It was quite an amusing sight to see the two standing next to each other. There was almost a feel of a before & after put in reverse, only I doubted that the “before” was only going to get heavier. As I continued studying the two buxom babes, it appeared that I had zoned out and was spending too much time eyeing them over because before I knew what had happened, my head went flying by a rather forceful slap and a rather painful stinging exploded all over the right side of my face.

“That is for banging my little sister without my consent,” Erin’s voice raised sharply, purposefully trying to get my attention as if the slap hadn’t done the job. “And this…” before I knew what was happening, Erin’s lips and mine locked in a very passionate, though brief embrace, “is for taking such good care of my sister.”

The look on my face must have been priceless because both sisters broke into tears laughing afterwards. “You…you’re sister…what?” I asked in complete confusion.

“Well you weren’t lying Heather, he is a good kisser and relax lover boy, I could do far worse than kiss you,” Erin said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“Like slapping me in the face again?” I half-joked.

“Something like that,” Heather answered for her sister as she came in close to me, squeezing her ample bosom against my chest. “But then I’d have to return the favor” and then Heather passionately and deeply kissed me.

By this point, words could not explain just how confused, aroused and utterly bewildered I was by my current predicament. Here I was with two gorgeous young twin sisters, both extremely attractive in their own right and both having just passionately kissed me. My girlfriend out of the two wasn’t mad at her sister for kissing me and now she seemed to want me more than ever before.

“So can Lover Boy cook?” Erin inquired, randomly changing the topic though keeping all eyes on me.

“Oh he sure can. In fact his cooking is one of the main reasons I am so…voluptuous,” Heather stated with a smile, though she had seemed at odds when trying to avoid the words chubby or fat.

“Well you certainly are voluptuous,” said Erin in a slightly sarcastic manner.

“You watch it sis, or we’ll have to throw you out before the end of the month,” Heather jokingly threatened.

“She’s staying with us?!” I was, by this point, downright flabbergasted.

“Do you not want me to stay?” she cooed, purposefully pushing her ample cleavage up and making her best puppy dog face.

“Well you are family…and…”

“She can stay as long as she likes,” Heather stated very sternly. If there was one thing I had learned, it was that once Heather said something, you either listened or well…no soup for you.

Fortunately for me, there was plenty of soup to go around that night. Well, at least I thought there was as I began slaving over a hot stove preparing what I thought was a hearty meal. What quickly became apparent as we began eating, despite her thin figure, Erin almost as much as her portly sister.

“Is this really everything you cooked lover boy?” Erin asked in a joking tone.

“You can’t blame him; he’s not used to cooking for two Tyler sisters now is he? We’ll just go order Chinese food,” Heather stated matter of factly. Thus began the true story of the Tyler sisters.

One of men’s greatest failings is that we tend to underestimate the power of women. My great mistake: assuming that Erin was the end of the ongoing story with my gorgeous and admittedly growing goddess.

About a week into Erin’s stay with us, and about hundreds of dollars in food later, I came home early one night and opened my door expecting to see two lovely Taylor sisters lounging on the couch in front of the TV. What greeted me instead was a wonderfully gorgeous and extremely ample posterior straining a rather skin tight skirt.

I must have startled the bodacious behind because all of a sudden there was a head, shoulders and lots of milk chocolate brown silky hair emerging.

“Oh my…” was the sweet response of an angelic voice as the wind from the door brushed against her skirt. Immediately there was a roar of laughter from the Taylor sisters as Heather rose up to greet me. The ass suddenly turned around and I found myself staring straight in a very pretty, and rather round face.

“Sweetie, I’d like you to meet Terry, or at least the half you aren’t already acquainted with,” she joked as she came up and cuddle against me.

I extended my hand which she politely shook while her faced turned ever darkening shades of red.

“So Terry was just discussing how they have an opening for a secretary at her law firm and because Erin is her long time sorority sister, she is willing to get me the job if I want it,” stated Heather with a slight smirk on her face.

It had been an inside joke for a while that Heather would be great as the sexy office secretary. While I doubt her present form was exactly ideal for the super sexy secretary, she certainly would still be able to turn a few heads. Compared to Terry, it certainly would be a simple task if she was the only competition.

Not to take a dig at Terry, for she was very pretty and her very juicy ass was quite amazing in the skin tight skirt, the rest of her was clearly almost as wide and as juicy. While not quite as impressive as the Taylor sisters’, Terry did have nice perky breasts which looked to probably settle in around a nice full D cup though her twins had nothing on her two gorgeous globular cheeks down below. In between the two was a significant belly that pushed against her white blouse and pushed her sports coat to its limits. Given the sheer girth of her behind, she needed a way to maintain balance and had thus developed an excellent pair of hips which were aided by her sturdy legs.

After some polite conversation which gave me plenty of time to compare my own beautiful goddess to this newcomer to the group, Heather brought back up the topic of her working as a secretary. While I had been able to provide for Heather and the unbelievable amount of food she and her sister put away on a daily basis, it was no secret that my wallet was getting stretched pretty thin.

“I say you should take it,” I said with a wink.

“Guess it’s sort of like a dream come true,” Heather joked in return while Erin and Terry both sat dumbfounded at her comment. I’ll leave my perspective on inside jokes for another time.

“Well… that is great I guess! I’ll talk to HR tomorrow and hopefully should have a formal application for you by the end of the week,” Terry said with a smile on her face. With that she courteously left us.

---

Later that night, I did the only sensible thing any man would do after meeting a gorgeous women: Facebook.

Fortunately for me, I had recently friended Erin and thus gained access to her abundant number of attractive sorority sisters which therefore meant I had access to Terry’s Facebook. My jaw practically hit the floor after I browsed through some older photos of the absolutely stunning and very in shape senior. To believe that the very curvaceous but fit brunette would turn into the overly curvaceous body which I had witnessed earlier that night was hard to swallow. It really got me wondering what kind of work environment I was about to let my gorgeous goddess work in.

Unfortunately we did need the money at the rather Erin and Heather were eating so it seemed we had no choice. I just had to be sure to have sex with my goddess as much as possible before she turned into a giant ball of pudge instead of her exaggerated hourglass of now. Either way, life was once again spinning in a different direction and it wasn’t all that bad.

New Chapter. Not exactly my favorite work so far since I need to get back into the narrator's tone but hopefully it isn't too different from where I started. Enjoy and there is a decent chance more might come!

---

We do some amusing things as humans such as always talking about the weather, posting what we ate for dinner on pinterest or even opting to spend hours texting when we could sort details out in two minutes with a phone call. Perhaps the most amusing of them all, though, is our desire to blurt out statuses.

“Oof I am tired!” exclaimed Heather as she opened the door to the apartment and walked in after her first day of work.

“Survived our first day of work have we?” inquired Erin, rising up off the couch and greet her sister.

“Barely,” groaned Heather as she placed her pocketbook on the living room table and removed her sport coat.

Walking in from the kitchen after hearing Heather’s voice, I was greeted with the pleasant sight of watching Heather’s purple blouse strain to withstand the sudden pressure of her ample bosom pushing for freedom. Of course, it wasn’t just her breasts that were straining for room as the small outline of a soft belly edging over the waistband was also there, ever more prevalent. There certainly seemed to be more and more of Heather every day.

By contrast, Erin stood there in her skin tight yoga pants and workout top, showing off her excellent physique. Both did an excellent job of accenting the slim Tyler sister’s sexy waist, her gorgeous spherical behind and wide hips while the top showed off her magnificent breasts.

Unlike her younger twin, Erin had been unable to find work easily with her degree in Economics and unwillingness to play secretary at a bank. To pass the time, Erin had taken to working out at a local gym religiously to balance out her constant indulging. By sheer luck, she happened to receive an offer to teach a yoga class for commission based on the number enrolled. With a little bit of sweet talking, Erin had managed to successfully overenroll her class on a weekly basis with mostly muscular male gym rats who would do anything to get a glimpse of that delectable ass or down her majestic cleavage.

While I wasn’t exactly thrilled at how superficial Erin was being, not that I’m one to talk, I couldn’t complain about the extra money she was bringing in to cover food bills and a few other little expenses. Erin was very appreciative of my hard work and really made an effort to pitch in to compensate for all my hard work to feed her and her sister. It was a nice relief for me after stressing over our financial situation not a month ago when I first met Terry.

“Did you like the job though?” I asked, tearing my eyes off of Heather’s bursting top.

“It’s pretty dull but money is money right? Everyone was really nice to me at least!” Heather said cheerfully as she stretched a little more, causing her refilling figure to jiggle a little.

Erin and I exchanged an amused knowing glance at why Heather had been such a hit, or rather more specifically, how her breasts had won over the predominantly male legal practice. Being decent human beings however, we were not about to point out the secret to her “success.”

“Hey, you want to go to the gym with me after dinner?” Erin asked as her sister plopped down on the couch, furthering her budding stomach rolls.

“No thanks, I’m exhausted!” Heather declared as she reached for the bag of Doritos her sister had been munching on before she arrived.

“You sure?” Erin asked, hoping to change her sister’s mind.

“Maybe tomorrow,” Heather stated, implying that she clearly had no interest and proceeded to munch on the strangely orange red chip.

Erin shrugged it off as she undid her ponytail, causing her wonderful brown waves to cascade and accent her pretty face. Erin glanced in my direction, giving me a look I couldn’t quite place but that passed almost instantly. She plopped down next to her sister and the two mindlessly polished off the bag of Doritos before dinner.

It was still a challenge for me to grapple with just how much food the two Tyler Twins could put away. In college I had seen a few men, who could put it away like these two could, and almost all of them were football players or some form of athlete. NEVER had I witnessed two women, let alone two extremely sexy women, devour food like these two could.

The role reversal was amusing to me. Here I was cooking grand feasts every night while the sisters lounged on the couch in front of the television and munched, waiting for dinner. This was not exactly what I had envisioned when Heather first moved, granted I hadn’t exactly planned for Erin either.

Part of me felt that they should be contributing more. But then again, what sane man would rightfully complain about having two goddesses living with him?  I for one wasn’t about to start complaining, though something about it did feel just slightly off, and I don’t mean the gender role reversal.

Not exactly perfect, still need to check this over later to find all the grammatical errors and what not but here is the latest chapter:

-----

In the weeks since Heather had started her job as a secretary at the legal practice, her energy levels seemed to have sunnk more and more, while her weight clearly rose higher and higher. At first I had assumed that she was really working hard and was truly exhausted after each day.

As time passed, however, I started asking her more and more about what it was she was doing and gradually came to the conclusion that she was just simply being downright lazy. This is not to say secretaries aren’t important, I would argue they are probably some of the most important people within an entire company, but something told me that Heather wasn’t exactly pulling a lot of metaphorical weight around the office.

But what she wasn’t metaphorically pulling around in weight, she more than made up for in the amount of weight that had slipped onto her body. We always talk about how toxic an office environment can be from a health perspective. If it hadn’t been for my previous encounter with Terry, I would have been downright flabbergasted that my goddess had managed to slip on fifteen pounds in her first month of work.

While not quite at her all-time high, it was becoming quite evident that Heather was on track to surpass her old form in no time. All you really had to do was look at how Heather was dressing to notice the change in weight.

Her already tight suite was practically on the verge of tearing in a wide variety of places, especially near the top where her massive melons were once again a true force to be reckoned with. Almost all of her button up blouses has lost at least one button as Heather’s massive chest struggled against the tight confinements. Below that, her belly was now ever prevalent and while still small compared to her gigantic chest, was quickly approaching its former glory. If her top was in danger of breaking, than her pants must all have been in code red because there was not a single pair of pants where the outline of her panties couldn’t be seen.

By contrast, Erin was looking as slim and trim as ever, almost always wearing skin tight yoga pants and sporty tops that displayed her ample curves. As terrible as I felt doing it, it was hard not to at least give her a glance every once in a while in all of those seductive outfits. It was like looking at Heather, but without her recent growth as Erin managed to stay in tip top shape.

Overall, I was content to simply admire both for their wonderful features in personalities, Heather was my girlfriend and my loyalty lied entirely with her. Or so I thought.

After finishing her first month of work, Heather was invited to a corporate retreat for a weekend which meant I had one less mouth to feed for an entire weekend and had some time to myself. As I sat at the kitchen table that Friday night, waiting for the water I needed to make Pasta to boil, Erin walked into the department I had to restrain my jaw from dropping.

While I was used to Erin coming in wearing sexy attire after the gym, this just was a whole new level. Technically, she was clothed but that was honestly a generous statement. The sports bra she was wearing, at best, managed to JUST cover her ample bosom and showed off enough cleavage that you could have mistaken her breasts for the sides of the Grand Canyon if they weren’t so round and perky. The first step she took I could have sworn that her breasts were about to pop right out of that sports bra and was positively mesmerized.

After a few seconds, I managed to tear my eyes off her cleavage and notice her toned and flat stomach. It was hard to believe that something so smooth and sexy was able to hold so much food without losing its incredible shape over time, but she did it.

The second real surprise came with Erin’s “shorts” which consist of the smallest and tightest pair of spandex she must have been able to find. Much like the sports bra, they technically covered those two spherical and majestically shaped globes that she called her but. They did, however, stop immediately there after leaving her long legs completely exposed and drawing even more attention to just how juicy her bubble butt was.

Next to her bedroom door, Erin took the liberty to stretch and let down her cascading locks, making sure to arch her back and then stick out her behind to only further accent her outrageous attire. Just as she was about to enter her make shift bedroom (I only technically had one bedroom and had taken some fake walls and assembled a small second room in a corner of my apartment) she turned and gave me a wink.

To say I was embarrassed would have been an understatement I could actually feel myself turning several shades of red and heating up faster than the now boiling water had.

After breaking out of the temporary spell which Erin had placed upon me, I went and poured the pasta in as I heard her throwing her near lack of clothing all over her makeshift bedroom. Just as I was about to sit down, Erin emerged completely naked from her bedroom with a towel in hand and headed toward the bathroom.

I must have been giving her quite the look of shock because she broke out in laughter, “I always go to the shower naked!

“Normally you’re already asleep or just not here when I do it. Of course…I do typically throw my towel on but while Heather’s away I thought I’d live dangerously,” she stated confidently with a naughty week as she slipped into the bathroom with one last parting wink.

My mind and my heart were both pounding as I tried to understand just what Erin was thinking. At least I hoped that was why my heart was pounding though my subconscious was making it quite clear that there was something else going on.

Whether I wanted to or not, I found myself anxiously waiting for Erin to emerge once again. Every minute or two I would impatiently steal a glance at the bathroom door, acutely listening to the sound of running water and thinking that it had stopped on more than one occasion. It was becoming too much when at long last the running water stopped.

After what felt like an eternity, Erin surprised me by calling for help through the bathroom door.

“Hey Lover boy (yes she called me that still), can you help a lady out in here for a second?” Erin shouted through the door.

“What’s wrong?” I shouted back, getting up perhaps all too eagerly and rushing into the bathroom without thinking.

Before I knew what was happening a still warm and still naked Erin had wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her magnificent body against me and was passionately kissing me without a second thought.

I wanted to resist, I knew I should resist but I just couldn’t do it. Despite it feeling wrong in so many ways, it felt so right. It was a type of affection I had only received from Heather on a few occasions, none of which were recent. Perhaps this is what I had really been hoping for all along, why I didn’t push for Erin to find a job sooner or object to her always lounging around in revealing apparel. Not that I would have complained about that second one regardless.

After fighting off my good conscious, it became quite a wonderful experience. I managed to open the door and take us out of the warm bathroom into the main apartment while we still continued passionately kissing. I heard the pasta boiling in the background and decided it was best to let it burn before blowing this opportunity. We managed to make it to my bedroom door and after some struggling, I flung open the door and she released me with a positively angelic smile on her face.

She gave me a gentle push towards my bed, which I naturally obeyed. There I sat on my bed, staring at the silhouette in the door to my dark bedroom and what a sight it was.

---

Not too long after that, Erin was calmly resting on top of me, both tired and sweaty from some recent exercise we had participated in. Part of me wanted her to stop but I knew that just wasn’t possible. I did, however, finally manage to ask why she wanted it.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked as she kissed me neck.

“Because we’ve both wanted this for a while now,” she whispered confidently.

“What makes you say that?” I inquired in response, moving so that she stopped kissing me.

A faint smile settled on her face. “Well other than your soldier being alert, you’ve been giving me looks for quite some time now and I’ve been giving YOU looks for quite some time.”

“So you want to steal me from your sister?” I asked, half-jokingly.

“I don’t need to do that, you were mine from the moment I walked in,” she stated sliding off me and lying down on her side in a rather seductive position as moonlight from my one window gently caressed her abundant curves.

“Let’s face it I am everything that Heather is and more. She doesn’t appreciate how much you do for us, I do. She barely tries to help out around the house once she’s back from work while I always make an effort to pitch in as much as possible. Most importantly, I am everything that you could possibly be dream of, she used to be everything you wanted,” Erin stated rather harshly. “I love my sister, but she’s letting the Tyler family genes get the best of her without even putting up a fight.”

I was completely speechless. Never had I expected sweet Erin to be so harsh on her sister, even if she was miles away at some corporate retreat.

Laying there in silence, I truly had nothing to say. What could I say in response to all of that? “Are you upset I decided to capitalize on my sister’s absence?” she finally asked.

It took me some time to come up with a response, as it was a very hard question to answer. I didn’t want to betray the goddess who I spent several years fantasizing over, wishing I could have the chance to ever approach, let alone. She had been what I felt I had always wanted. But now, here I was with what probably was a superior goddess in every way, feeling appreciated and truly wanted for the first time since that first week Heather had arrived. Something about it just felt right. What else could I honestly say…

“No, I'm glad you did it."

Guest Vader7476

I couldn't wait until you edited the grammar, I had to read it.  :thumbsup:

Hopefully you plan on continuing this one, cause I'm on the edge of my seat, it's really good man. 

• 4 weeks later...

As I re-read the last story post I made, I couldn't help but cringe at just how poorly I wrote that last piece. Sometime soon I'll have to fix it but right now I just want to move the story somewhat along. Thank you all for the support and I am glad to see that people are enjoying the story! Here's the next very brief installment:

---

It’s funny how, as humans, we place so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time for the sake of being righteous. What no one ever says, however, is that the wrong thing is almost always the better option. In fact, it’s positively addicting. At least, that’s what I thought as Erin and I did it for the 3rd time since Friday evening.

What probably most amazed me about the whole experience wasn’t the sex, it wasn’t the sense of right or wrong, it was how comfortable Erin was with the whole thing. As we sat across from each other at the table in the kitchen after our second go around of the day, sipping on some coffee, she seemed completely normal. It was as if she was completely unfazed by the experience we were having.

In truth, she actually seemed more calm than usual. Normally Erin was always super energetic and always cracking jokes or being just a tad goofy to lighten up the mood. That morning though, Erin contently sat there across from me in her underwear (yes she finally had the decency to put on a pair of skimpy underwear. Granted she’d chosen a thong and push-up bra but it was at least something). The entire morning she had been wearing a faint smile which never seemed to fade.

“Well someone is sure happy,” I state half-jokingly as I place a stack of pancakes in front of Erin, trying my best not to get sucked into the void that is her giant cleavage. Something which had amused me from the first days I met Erin was that despite her passion for fitness, the girl ate like a horse and very rarely was it good for you food. It was almost as if…

“Yes he is,” she said with a confident pat at my manhood, derailing my current thought as I subconsciously cringed inward to soften the blow as she tapped my pajama pants and boxers.

“I meant you. You haven’t stopped smiling all morning,” I remarked.

A full smile crept onto her beautiful face as Erin responded, “Only because you haven’t stopped smiling loverboy.”

It hadn’t occurred to me until then that she was right. We both had been smiling the entire morning; I just hadn’t given it much thought how happy I was about the whole thing.

Without waiting any longer, the clearly hungry Erin dug into the pancakes with gusto while I whipped up an omelet for myself. While both the sisters loved unhealthy stuff, I knew that I simply could not afford to let myself go and pig out like they did or else Heather wouldn’t be the only one in the house with a growing waistline.

My mind was constantly reviewing our three recent escapades, trying to come up with something to say in this sudden prolonged silence when it hit me like a wall of brick.

“What’s the family curse you talked about last night?” I practically blurted out.

Erin continued chewing on what little was left of her pancakes which she had already managed to devour in no time before responding.

“I guess I shouldn’t be so surprised that my sister ‘forgot’ to mention our family curse to you. In our family, while it isn’t ALWAYS true, almost every woman in our family has an incredibly sexy, curvaceous body like mine until about the time we get married. Normally we are extremely attractive and then the moment we get married our metabolisms seem to shut down. From then on, everyone quickly piles on the pounds and while we always keep our divine figures, they become much more…rounded out. Heather, it seems, must have bad luck or just too sedentary a lifestyle since she’s started early.”

“You mean that her growth is normal for your family?” I asked startled.

“Pretty much. What we lack in brains we make up for in body until you’re stuck with one of us,” Erin giggled confidently. “I, of course, don’t plan on ever losing this physique.”

The glint in Erin’s eyes as she said that clearly stated she wanted some more “exercise” right then and there.

“Can I at least finish my omelet first? I don’t want to waste both pasta and perfectly good eggs!” I pleaded.

“Fine, but making sure you bring all that replenished energy with you to the bedroom,” Erin said as she rose up and slowly meandered off towards the bedroom, making sure to give me plenty of time to stare at her essentially naked and juicy behind.

As I sat down and ate my omelet, the only thought that kept echoing through my brain was:

‘What on Earth have I gotten myself into?!’

Guess I'm actually being semi-productive for once...here's a 2nd installment though not my finest work by any stretch of the imagination.

Having never been one to consider sex as a type of physical exercise, I was unpleasantly surprised Monday morning when I woke up extremely sore. Muscles I didn’t even know I had, despite having formerly been fairly into fitness, were sore and made certain motions, such as walking around the office, rather painful.

What probably most amazed me about the quickly budding scenario I was living in was that Erin was completely unfazed by it all. During the days following our recent sexcapades, I was surprisingly tired while she continued her normal gym routine as if our seemingly endless rounds were nothing. I know it was partially due to her desire to continuously supply some additional income to cover any expenses she had been causing, but she seemed to be working out even more frequently than before.

By contrast, Heather continued her normal behavior of coming in after a long day of sitting at her desk doing basic secretarial work, clearly munching on some treats throughout the day, and doing virtually nothing. It was becoming increasingly evident that Heather was going to need a new wardrobe very soon as both Erin and I couldn’t help but raise our eyebrows one Thursday night when Heather came back a little later than usual from a corporate happy hour and her top blouse button shot off under the pressure of her swelling melons. 

While Heather wasn’t normally one to be embarrassed something minor, but a button shooting off her top was something that the usually confident blonde bombshell couldn't help but show her embarrassment at.

“Guess I really need to buy some new tops,” Heather giggled embarrassed.

“Do you want to go shopping tomorrow after you get out of work?” Erin inquired, trying to politely avoid the larger problem at hand in both a metaphorical and literal sense of the word.

“Yeah, that sounds like an awesome idea!” Heather stated excitedly.

Now I know that trying to read a woman is like trying to learn a language that just won’t ever make sense, but even I knew that Erin was not exactly the biggest fan of shopping. During all of her time here, I think I’d only ever seen her once come back with new clothing and it was a few skimpy dresses she could wear to clubs that she almost never went to. For her to offer to take her sister shopping must have been one of the most painful tasks she could have ever imagined undertaking in recent memory.

It wasn’t that Erin probably didn’t at least somewhat enjoy shopping when she was doing it, but she saw that it was expensive activity that she really didn’t need to partake in. Erin already had a full wardrobe complete with bras, skirts, dresses, underwear, tops, jeans, you pretty much name it and she had it. Because she was working so hard to maintain her figure, it also meant that she was never outgrowing her current clothing unlike Heather.

Whether subconsciously or just a gut reaction, I immediately shot my hand down to my wallet as I prepared for the metaphorical pain which my credit cards were going to face tomorrow.

“Please try not to spend everything,” I pleaded as both the sisters giggled in laughter. That seemed to calm everyone down for a while as we dug into another hearty meal.

Later that night, though, Heather seemed rather preoccupied with something and couldn’t seem to take her mind off of it no matter what I did. Finally, it seemed she had made her mind up. We were lying down in bed next to each other with the sheets rolled down to only our waists, providing me with a full view of her rather massive cleavage.

“You do love me, right?” Heather asked in one of the quietest voices I think I’d ever heard come out of her mouth.

I turned my head and stared straight at her face, trying to figure out what had prompted this sudden question and the concern that she was blatantly showing. A lack of confidence was something I was not exactly accustomed to when dealing with Heather, though I had seen it once in a while sneak through the cracks.

“Of course I do. Why?” I said with the most confident and decisive voice I could muster.

“I don’t know. Just some stupid thoughts,” she said with a blatant sigh of relief at the end.

Being the good boyfriend, I immediately wrapped my arm around her admittedly pudgy waste and kissed her gently on the cheek. This seemed to more than reassure her as she gently tilted her face towards me and our lips locked. With a surprising amount of vigor, Heather surprised me, though I was briefly worried when made some remarks about how I seemed much better than she remembered. All I could think about was how thankful I was that I’d had enough time to recover from the past weekend.

- - -

As we both stirred the following morning, I couldn’t help but think about Erin just on the other side of the wall. There was little doubt in my mind that she had heard almost everything, if not at the very least the sex that had followed the previous night.

I was genuinely nervous to get up and go eat breakfast, knowing fully well that Erin could make an off-hand joke or some stupid comment and immediately ruin the delicate relationship Heather and I already had.

It was with great relief that I noticed Erin had decided not to get up and eat with us like she normally does, but to instead simply keep sleeping or just reside in her makeshift bedroom and leave us in peace. At least, that is, until Heather had headed off to work.

By some miracle, I had managed to work at the one financial bank in the financial district who actually managed to hold a job resembling only the hours of 9 to 6 so that there was always a brief period when Heather leaves for work and Erin and I are left to ourselves. Normally nothing important happened, mostly she just continued eating or would stretch a little bit, but it seemed she had other ideas that day.

Thanks for the support guys! Just out of curiosity, is it getting a tad too sexually focused? I know that seems kind of silly on a forum like this but figured it was a fair question.

I usually don't judge by the number of comments I get but by the views / total comments so It's ok if I don't get tons of comments.

Guest Vader7476

Thanks for the support guys! Just out of curiosity, is it getting a tad too sexually focused? I know that seems kind of silly on a forum like this but figured it was a fair question.

I usually don't judge by the number of comments I get but by the views / total comments so It's ok if I don't get tons of comments.

I think it should be a bit more sexually focused, that's one of the draws of this particular story.  It's about a love triangle, it would be strange and not as effective to shy away from it.  Since the plot hinges so specifically on how these two girls are so similar, in bed scenes can show how they aren't.

Loved the latest addition.  I saw this thread updated last week and it just sort passed over me, for some reason I thought it was "The Slowest Champion", which I knew had concluded.  I kept seeing the title over and over again until at about 4am last night I suddenly realised, while trying to get to sleep, what an idiot I was being.

As for it becoming too sexually focused I think I'd say no.  While there is more sex it comes across as completely natural given the situation, and I'm eagerly awaiting more (of everything).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the support guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while but been traveling a bit and just busy. Lad to know that things are not too sexual focused because I actually have some idea where I want to go with the story for once and will hopefully write it in a week or two. Thanks again for all the continued support and sorry I don't have any real content to post right now.

I know I said that I had some aspects of the story actually outlined for once and low and behold I have a small story update! Trying to change the plot around a little bit to keep things interesting and hopefully you guys still will enjoy it! Cheers!

---

Something I have slowly come to learn is that as much as we love women and ogling them, they love to torment us just as much. Maybe that was just my impression of the world of women, but when Erin walked out of her bedroom door stark naked, I could only assume it was payback.

She walked into the room as if everything was perfectly normal, her giant breasts bouncing firmly and her ass swaying seductively as ever but generally normal. There was even a moment where I was wondering if maybe she just didn’t feel like putting on underwear, but then I noticed how she was acting.

For 99.999999% of the straight, male population this would have heaven as Erin casually bent down to search for pans to cook her own breakfast, turning slightly sideways so her hefty breasts were on full display as gravity pulled her might melons downward. I could tell almost instantly that she really was just doing everything she could to captivate my attention, to have me focus on her delicious figure as she aimlessly searched for a pan that she didn’t need or want. Truth be told, I’d never even seen her cook anything outside of microwave meals so I couldn’t imagine that she had intentions of cooking anything, especially without clothes on.

It appeared that I was right as she finally stopped looking through the drawers and moved towards the refrigerator, being sure to take her sweet time as my eyes bore down upon her delicious figure. To do anything else would have been practically impossible as her goddess like figure stood naked in front of the refrigerator. At the very least I got a good chuckle when she opened up the refrigerator and almost immediately shut it as the cold air blasted her naked body.

“Not exactly your best idea,” I quietly remarked.

Erin played it off as if she hadn’t heard me and continued rummaging through the cabinets, looking for something that I doubt existed. Just when I thought the game was up, however, after Erin had dug deep into the cabinets, she emerged with a whole box of store bought chocolate donuts.

Pouring herself a hearty glass of milk, Erin plopped down across from me as always, tearing open the box and raising even my eyebrows as she devoured the donuts viciously. It seemed almost normal and I began to grow suspicious. My suspicions quickly turned right as she made sure she had my attention and then turned the donut eating into a rather sexual ordeal, moaning and seductively devouring each bite. When at long last she was done, she stood up and finally spoke.

“I’m still hungry,” she stated with a look of hunger in her eyes I had never seen before. “But not for food…”

She did a classic finger smoothly moving across the table as she walked around and casually straddled me before I could even react. It was quite the sight as the sexy brunette’s hefty chest rested only inches from mine. Her breath was extremely hot and increasing in rapidity as she become horny.

“I’m hungry for you,” she finally declared as she went in to kiss me. Her warm breath was just inches from my face as her soft hair brushed against me and her luscious curves pressed against my nice shirt and tie.

Our lips locked and we began to passionately kiss but thoughts of Heather kept racing through my mind and our passionate love of last night. Those signs of weakness she had shown me the night before and how concerned she was that I didn’t love. It all suddenly seemed to hit me for the first time as Erin kissed me. I was cheating on Heather with her sister.

It was a tough moment for me, an incredibly tough moment for me in fact, but I to break away from Erin’s lip and stare her in the eyes, those gorgeous, hungry eyes.

“What’s wrong?” she asked worriedly. I had never stopped kissing her in all of the time we had been together and may face must have had some kind of worried expression.

“No…nothing I just need to get to work. Bills to pay you know,” I half-heartedly joked as she slid off of me.

“Oh….right,” Erin said with a disappointed look on her face. I quietly grabbed my things and then headed towards the door as Erin stood there naked, a confused and sad expression sitting on her face.

I did my best to be as emotionless as possible throughout the whole process, but Erin was clearly of a different manner as a cross between sadness and simply being stunned had managed to settle over her face. She simply did not know what to do.

Never having been great at these sorts of scenarios, I kissed her briefly on the cheek which seemed to stir her out of her lost daze and then headed out the door and off to work.

It only later dawned on me that Erin had probably never been denied in her entire life, let alone by someone she had already been having strong relations with.

So it goes I guess, and boy did things really start going after that.