Mara. A weight gain short story.

Guest fattenthepigs

Guest fattenthepigs

I wrote this for a feedee I used to talk to. It is specifically tailored to her preferences, but I thought some people on here might enjoy it as well. I appreciate any feedback ☺️

Mara

Mara’s hopes of getting a volleyball scholarship for college were abruptly ended when she suffered a complicated fracture to her leg towards the end of her senior year in high school. It was so severe that she needed to get surgery and, following that, she had to stay in a hospital bed for four whole weeks, while her leg was in a long leg cast. At first, Mara felt depressed. Her volleyball career was effectively over. However, soon she found something that comforted her: food. Several of her friends and family members had all brought her chocolate when they visited her for the first time following her surgery. Mara had soon eaten all of it. Luckily, her boyfriend was visiting her daily and after she had asked him once, if he could get her a snack, he would bring some with him everyday. Soon the treats her boyfriend brought her and the three meals that she received from the hospital each day were no longer enough, so Mara would ask him to get her something from one of the several fast food places that were located nearby the hospital. Eventually, she would already text him in advance to let him know what she wanted that day and he would get it on his way to visit her.

One day Mara had asked her boyfriend to bring her a large pizza from the Italian restaurant next door. She had just finished her lunch that she got from the hospital when her boyfriend arrived and so she wasn’t able to finish the entire pizza all at once, in spite of how much her capacity had increased during the time she was bed-bound. “God, I’m so full,” she sighed and put one of her hands on her bulging stomach, rubbing it gently to ease the pain. As her boyfriend noticed this, he placed one of his hands on Mara’s belly and took over. She closed her eyes and moaned lightly. “Please, don’t stop. This feels so good.” After some time Mara opened her eyes and looked at her boyfriend. “Could you please hand me that last slice of pizza?” He grabbed the last slice from the pizza box, but instead of handing it to his girlfriend, he guided it to her mouth. Mara giggled and started eating it from his hands. “Please, do this more often,” she said after she had swallowed down the last bite. “What else did you bring me today?” - “Sweet or savoury?” he asked. - “I’ve just had pizza, I need something sweet,” Mara replied. “And feed it to me!” He unwrapped a Snickers bar and slowly pushed it into his girlfriend’s mouth. “Would you like more?” he asked after Mara had finished the candy bar. “I want everything,” she answered.

When Mara was finally released from the hospital, she received a walking cast that she had to wear for another eight weeks. Her boyfriend had brought her a top and comfy shorts from home. For the previous four weeks, all she had worn was a hospital gown. She immediately felt that the clothes were much tighter than she had remembered. Her top kept rising all the way up to her belly button, even though it wasn’t supposed to be a crop top. Mara’s first thought was that her mom may have shrunk her clothes in the wash, but then it crossed her mind that she may have put on a bit of weight while she was lying in bed for a whole month and stuffing her face basically non-stop. 

School was over by now and since she was still very much restricted due to her cast, Mara had decided to spend the whole summer at her boyfriend’s place. He was older than her and had his own apartment. Once they got home, Mara inspected herself in the bathroom mirror. Since she had been wearing a loose-fitting hospital gown for an entire month, she hadn’t noticed how much her body had changed in the meantime. It certainly wasn’t the washing machine’s fault that her clothes no longer fit her properly. She had gotten chubby, if not to say fat. For a brief moment, Mara was slightly shocked by how much she had let herself go. Her stomach used to be flat and toned before she fractured her leg. Now it was round and soft and sticking out quite a bit. She could jiggle it with her hands and she had developed love handles, too. Her thighs had gotten chunky and her face looked noticeably rounder. Once she had digested the initial shock, Mara realized she actually preferred the way she looked now, even more so, after she realized that both her butt and tits had also grown just as much as everything else. She then got really curious how much weight she had put on. The last time Mara had weighed herself she was 125lbs. According to her boyfriend’s scale she was 159lbs now, however, she guessed that the cast must weigh at least five pounds and so it was probably quite a bit less. Later on, she did some research and found out that her cast certainly didn’t weigh more than two pounds at most, so she actually had gained more than thirty pounds, but by the time she realized that she was already so in love with her new body that she no longer cared.

Mara’s life didn’t change much after being released from the hospital. Instead of lying in a hospital bed, she was now sitting or lying on her boyfriend’s couch all day. He enabled her newfound gluttony by cooking for her, buying sheer endless amounts of snacks, preparing self-made milkshakes that were particularly filling several times a day and repeatedly asking her if she wanted to order any food. He would often feed her and after she had eaten a lot he would rub her bloated gut. Mara ended up eating non-stop, while watching series or movies. She had already almost completely forgotten about her volleyball career that had ended prematurely and those few times she remembered it she was actually glad that it was over and that she could let herself go now. Despite her leg being a significant obstacle the sex was better than it had ever been when she was still in shape. Mara kept piling on weight at a rapid rate. “Do you think I’m getting too fat?” she asked her boyfriend one time and by then she was almost certain that he liked how big she was getting. “It’s normal to gain some weight when you can’t be active because you’re recovering from a surgery,” he replied. “I’m sure you’ll get back in shape, once your leg is fully healed.” - “That’s not what I asked.” - “I don’t think you’re getting too fat.” - “Good; because I want tacos.”

Every pound she gained made Mara feel sexier in her own skin. She was also horny almost constantly now. Nothing had ever turned her on more than gaining all this weight and getting fat. She was consumed by the thought of becoming huge. She would wake up and instantly grab one of the snacks she kept right next to the bed and start fantasizing about how fat eating all day would eventually make her. This would turn her on so much that once her boyfriend woke up she would ask him “will you fuck me before you leave for work?” and if he didn’t have to get up early and also didn’t wake up by himself while she was already awake, stuffing her face and getting hornier and hornier each minute, she would simply start sucking on his cock to wake him up. If he had to go to work, she would keep eating in bed for a while after he left, then eventually carry herself over to the living room couch and continue eating there until some fantasy that aroused her popped back into her head and at that point she grabbed the vibrator or started fingering herself, in case she left it in the bedroom and was too lazy to get it.

After having had no possibility to get off for an entire month while she was in the hospital, Mara and her boyfriend fucked for an entire day once she finally got out. After that getting off several times a day had turned into a habit for her. The fact that she barely ever left the apartment and was only lazing around, eating herself fatter and fantasizing about how fat she would end up being one day, which turned her on to no end, only contributed to that. When her boyfriend was gone she was bored a lot, but her leg still restricted her so much that instead of meeting up with friends she stayed inside and tried killing her boredom with food and masturbating. As a result, Mara blimped up within a short amount of time. Eventually, those two things started blending together and she would keep stuffing more food into her face, while she was playing with her pussy. She would have loved for her boyfriend to eat her out while she kept shoving more food into her face, but even though he clearly didn’t mind how fat she was getting, she wasn’t sure if he’d be into that. She also wondered how much fatter she could possibly get before it started to turn him off.

By the time she no longer had to wear a cast, Mara had gained almost a hundred pounds since the surgery. She now weighed a hefty 220 pounds. She had stretch marks all over her belly and thighs. Even her arms were affected because they were getting so fat as well. She was barely recognizable. Her face had gotten so round that she looked like a different person. She had developed a significant belly hang and back fat rolls. Her ass and thighs were dimpled with cellulite and her tits had basically exploded and were now sagging. As a result, she had been forced to replace her entire wardrobe. Her friends and family didn’t address her drastic weight for the most part, mainly because they felt sorry for her and thought the injury and not being able to work out had made her fat. Mara also claimed that the medication she had to take following the surgery was causing her to gain weight, which was completely made up. Her doctor showed great concern since Mara’s health had deteriorated, but she too had sympathy for her since she of course knew about the surgery and long recovery, so she wasn’t as harsh on her as she was on other obese patients. 

Mara had to go to physiotherapy sessions twice a week for some time to restore the strength in her leg. Other than that she chose to remain as lazy as possible. She wasn’t planning on slowing down with her weight gain anytime soon. Around the same time, she started college and moved to a dorm. She was looking forward to partying extensively and thought this would help her to get as fat as possible. One day early during the semester, Mara asked her boyfriend if he would still be attracted to her, if she got even bigger. He assured her that he would love her regardless of her size. “I want to actively try and gain more weight, though.” - “Then I’m going to help you with that.” - “Why does this not weird you out?” - “Because I love how fat you’re getting and I would love to see you get even fatter.” - “God, I love you so much right now.” They started making out wildly, then she tore his shirt off and started kissing his body, working her way downwards. She opened his pants, pulled them down and began to jerk him off. She felt that he deserved a small gift from her for helping her to get bigger, so she went down on him and after she had swallowed his load like a big girl she kept sucking on his cock like a straw to extract every last drop of cum. “Your turn,” she said when she was finished and let herself fall on her back, spread her legs and grabbed a box of donuts that she had started to stuff herself with earlier. “I hope you don’t mind, if I also eat something.” 

Right after that, they immediately started working on making Mara as fat as possible. She ate for several hours till she eventually started feeling sick. At that point she could barely move, but she still managed to get on top of her boyfriend and started riding his cook. Her movements were clumsy. The injury and her rapid weight gain had made her extremely inflexible. She also instantly got out of breath. She felt like she was going to explode every second and kept burping like a gross pig the whole time. “How fat are you going to make me?” she somehow managed to moan, despite being completely winded by now. “How about 500 pounds? Or 600? Maybe more,” her boyfriend replied, who was meanwhile slapping and jiggling her fat gut. “God, yes, definitely more” she whispered. “You might as well make me bedridden. I want to be your immobile f*ck pig.” Mara was so out of breath by now that she had to stop. “Fuck, I’m too out of shape to be on top. I’ve got a side stitch,” she complained and let herself collapse onto the bed. “Please, just fuck me!”

Mara didn’t gain the freshman fifteen. Instead she gained the freshman one hundred fifteen. She partied a ton and was better with the beer bong than any frat guy. Of course, she also got more practice than anyone else. Almost every weekend she would be handcuffed to her boyfriend’s bed and he’d force feed her weight gain shakes through a tube. Her weight really began to take its toll on Mara. Walking stairs was hell for her now. If the elevator in her dorm was out of order and she had to walk a few flights of stairs, she had chest pains by the time she finally made it to her floor. This would briefly give her a small health scare every time it happened, but less than five minutes later she’d already be lying naked on her bed with one hand in a box of donuts and the other one inside her pussy. She was barely able to tie her shoes anymore. If something kept her from eating for a few hours, she started having withdrawal symptoms. Her friends and family watched in disbelief as she was getting fatter by the day, but no one could have possibly stopped her. Her doctor was increasingly concerned. She prescribed her diet pills among other things, but Mara threw them away. She wasn’t even close to being done gaining yet.

During her sophomore year in college, Mara was turning into a slob more and more. She would overeat till she couldn’t manage to take another bite, then sleep it off and then eat again. As a result, she was sleeping most hours of the day. She couldn’t even be bothered to go to classes anymore and was considering dropping out of college. Therefore, she asked her boyfriend if she could move in with him. He was surprisingly hesitant at first. “I need to confess something to you first,” he told her. “I was already fattening you long before you asked me to. Ever since you came back from the hospital I put appetite stimulants in all of your food. The milkshakes I used to make you consisted of molten butter, heavy cream and weight gain powder. That’s why you ballooned when you stayed with me for the summer. Now I feel like I’ve ruined your life, if you’ll drop out of college.” Mara didn’t care. “Fuck, that’s actually super hot. I don’t care if you did that. In fact, I’m glad. Don’t you want me to get so fucking fat that I can squeeze your cock between my fat rolls? Why should I waste any more time in school? Eating and fucking is all I’m good for anyway. Finish what you started and turn me into a fat, shapeless blob.” It took a few more days, but eventually she managed to convince him.

Ten years later, Mara was still surprisingly mobile. She only weighed around 500 pounds. After dropping out of college and moving in with her boyfriend, whom she had married in the meantime, she never got a job. She spent most of her time eating and sleeping and getting fatter, but her husband had convinced her that they should try and see as many places as possible while Mara’s weight still allowed it and so they travelled all over the world whenever he had saved up enough vacation days. Now they were in Naples, Italy - famously the place where pizza was invented. Unsurprisingly, they were eating out at a pizza restaurant. Apparently they were used to serving severely overweight people in this city. Mara hadn’t broken a single chair at a restaurant so far, something that couldn’t be said about all of the cities that they had visited together. At this particular restaurant something was written in Italian on one of the walls: “Vedi Napoli e poi muori!” Their waitress explained it to them. “It literally means ‘See Naples and die!’ Once one has seen the city of Naples, one can die peacefully, since nothing else can match its beauty.” When they were by themselves again Mara said: “Hey, I came up with my own version of this saying. Would you like to hear it? It goes ‘See Naples and become immobile.’ It means that once you’ve been here, you don’t need to see any more places and can thus allow yourself to become so fat that you’re no longer able to get out of bed.” Then there was a brief moment of silence. “When we get home I want you to make me as fat as humanly possible. I’m finally ready to be bedridden.”