In Search of Lost Bounty

Deator

Hello there everyone! I, like others, have been inspired by the wonderful @Batman76's simple RPG system and wanted go off and create a story driven by said system.

How It Works: Simply put, I'll write scenes/chapters and at the end of each, there will be several prompts as to what could happen next. You all vote on which one and I'll hash out the results, rinse and repeat until we have a a whole story!

Two other notes:

1. I will be using Batman76's system for the most part, but will do a few alterations for just this one story, so if any of the numbers seem confusing, that might be why!

2. This is ~not~ intended to be strictly canon with Batman76's setting for the system, so just keep that in mind.

Moving on, this story will follow a Nymph by the name of Marigold, sent out by her sisters in her grove for a solution to their river drying up and leaving them all weak after a long and hard winter. What will she find as she travels the lands of man, unused to such plentiful food? Only time can tell whether she can solve the mystery and make it back before the influence of civilization has its weighty way with her!

Name: Marigold ‘Mary’

Race: Nymph

Class: Rogue

Height: feet, inches

Starting Weight: 130 lbs

Current Weight: 100 lbs

Hit points: 13

ATHLETICS: 50 +5 +20 -5 -10= 65

CONSTITUTION: 40 -15 -10= 15

INTELLIGENCE: 20 +10= 30

WILLPOWER: 30 -5 -10= 15

CHARISMA: 60 +15 +10= 85

FAT-FETISH 85 - 14 (61) /  NORMIE: 85 - 5 (80) 

FAT POINTS: 15, Underweight. 6 lbs per Fat Point, 6lbs to next point

FAT FEATS: (15)Lazy Bones,(20)Bandonkadonk[Inactive]

Background:

Member of a grove of Nymph sisters deep in the forests hugging the Yarra Mountains, Marigold has lived all her life among wood, animal and stone. As with much of her kind, they live away from the world of civilized races, in tune with nature and sharing in its bounty. They protect their woodlands as the woodlands provide in return, a perfect symbiotic balance. Yet this balance is not always left alone.

Civilization demands progress, it does not just live in communion with nature, taking more than is given. Forests are cut down, fields are cleared and plowed, Mountains are hollowed for their contents. In Yarra Forest, Civilization cut off the lifestream of the flowing wildlands. The Yarra river, once a strong powerful current a hundred feet wide that ran for hundreds and hundreds of miles went dry over winter. The Nymphs woke up from their winter hibernation to find new shoots slow growing, and animals going far from home in search of hydration. In their investigations, all they found was an empty riverbed and a trickle of melted snow. The Nymph themselves, normally quite thin at the turn of spring, found themselves feeling emaciated as nature hungered for sustenance around them and their magics weak and ineffective with little lifeforce to draw from the plants.

With little other option but to go upstream and discover the source of this misfortune, the Nymphs of Yarra Forest sent their sister still strongest, Marigold, who was also their youngest, having little interaction with the lands of civilized man. It would be up to her to save her sisters from dying trying to keep their grove alive and help it thrive again.

Description:

Marigold at 100 years is still considered young for many a nymph, and has the curiosity and innocence of youth to prove it. While in human terms she acts and looks very much like a 20 year old woman, her personality veers towards ‘bubbly’.

This appearance of innocence is less true than it seems however. Having discovered early in life that being cute and innocent gets people to give you things and do stuff for you, Marigold has kept it up more as an act than anything else. She’d often feign hunger to get an extra apple from a sister Nymph, or hide her perfectly good leather shall in order to get another given to her from a freshly downed deer. Indeed, while she very much cares for her grove and does wish to see it prosper, Marigold is much more so looking forward to seeing what the lands of man have to offer. She grew up on tales of the bounty human towns had, so unlike the little farms they sometimes visited to trade with. The young Nymph has every intention of taking whatever ‘settled peoples’ will give her.

As a Nymph of a temperate grove, Marigold has fine light green skin, very much like bamboo, and hair that is wheat gold with the new spring, falling down in rolling waves to the small of her back that compliments her gleaming golden eyes.

Normally quite shapely like most of her kind, she has been left emaciated by the recent harsh winter combined with the lack of water leading to a lean spring. Regardless of the bonyness of her body however, Marigold still has the classic Nymph unearth beauty, with an angular and narrow face, as well as pointed ears and prominent cheekbones. Even with her lack of sustenance her lips always seem to be on the verge of a half smile.

Her hungering shape is covered by loose fitting rough leather clothes that form a wrap around her chest and a sort of skirt around her waist. Along her waist hangs a short Iron wood blade and a bag, containing her favorite rocks, seeds, etc.

Bonds:

Nature’s Child: While withered and largely unable to use wild magic due as much to inexperience as a current lack of wild magic, Marigold is still able to cast one nature spell a day if she has previously overeaten that day to gain energy.

Apparent Innocence: Marigold is very good at getting what she wants and receives +10 to trying to convince people to give or do things for her, but the innocence is easy to take advantage of as well, and she takes a -10 on any type of roll involved in detecting someone fooling or lying to her.

Pact of the Grove: As the member of her grove sent to restore the river to her Forest, Marigold was given a magical blessing by the remaining combined might of her sisters that sends half of her energy back to them to sustain them. This means she gains Half as much weight from any source, but is so hungry all the time that she can naturally eat twice as much per day as normal, including overeating and anything that would magically allow her to eat more.

---

Having just been sent on her way, Marigold makes her way to the edge of The Yarra Forests. What awaits her on her first steps out of the relative safety of the woods?

Vote for how the story should start based on the reaction listed next to the option!

[Like] Sit and Stay a While: Bordering Yarra are many small isolated farms and villages. Marigold happens to stumble upon one of these, a familiar sight from the few times her sisters leave to trade for goods they can't make in the woods. An couple with kids away to the big town for apprenticeships is there to great her, suggesting she stay until a trade caravan can stop by to help her on her journey north.

[Love] A Fallen Huntress: The Sound couldn't be clearer, the crying of someone in pain. What Marigold didn't expect was to find a young Huntress trapped under most recent kill, a brown bear that fell and broke the woman's leg!

[Thanks] Ruffians in Wait: All kinds live on the edge of The Yarra, some less savory than others. What will a group of vagabond bandits do when a Nymph walks into their camp looking all too innocent to what they are?

Chapter 1: A Fallen Huntress

Starving, Marigold was starving. Hours away from her grove and tramping through uneven ground and still chilly early spring air, the Nymph could only think of that last Juicy apple she’d had, nearly as big as a squirrel, right before she’d let hibernation take her, tucked away in her personal oak. The lack of food in their spring thaw left her and all her sisters so thin and weak...  Would she even make it to find what became of their dried up river?

“AAHHH!”

“That sounded human!” She exclaimed, broken from her thoughts and twisting towards the sound. Marigold was exhausted from her trek to the edge of the Yarra Forest. Normally one to quickly jaunt across the wild lands for hours on end, this drought had left her drained even for this trek to the edge of her own forest. So when she heard that scream split the air and send birds in the trees above her into flight, it was with some trepidation that she set off into a run towards the noise, already panting.

It didn’t take long to find the source, bringing the Nymph to a panting stop as she crested a nearby rise, looking down to a small clearing that looked like the wreckage of a hunter’s camp. A Tent lay collapsed to one side, and a fire ring scattered, still smoking logs strewn around it. Perhaps most obvious about the scene however, was the large bear slumped on it’s side, arrow sticking out of its bleeding eye socket, very obviously dead.

“Fuuuck!” came the voice again, very obviously not the bear and also quite feminine, even through the pain.

Gingerly, the sweaty Nymph slid down the small hill towards the bear, a hand at the short Ironwood blade at her side. “He-hello?” she ventured, nearly tumbling over herself in exhaustion at the bottom, kicking up moulding leaves in her wake.

“Is someone there? Please, help me! I’m stuck!” the voice cried again, now clearly from the otherside of the dead bear.

Marigold took a moment to catch her breath before tip toeing around the big animal, ironwood blade now drawn. The site before her was in fact a human woman! At least the top half of one, the rest was pinned beneath the bulk of the bear. A glance to the side showed one of the strange human weapons she’d been told of before, like a bow with extra bits, a crossbow maybe? “What happened?” Demanded the Nymph, weapon lowered, but not relaxed.

Grimacing in pain, the woman clawed at the ground as she looked over at her. “You’re a Nymph!” she exclaimed. Dirty brown hair filled with bits of leaf and twig partially obscured the pretty face of the young woman. A leather jerkin over a simple spun wool shirt marked her as likely of peasant stock, but the distinction was likely lost on the forest dwelling demi-human.

“I am,” Marigold responded, feeling almost silly for pointing a weapon at her. Even with the blade, the nymph didn’t feel very intimidating. Her leather wrapped top and hide skirt hung loosely on her like a sproutling not yet reached to her full growth and felt like a child playing warrior. A bit spitefully perhaps, Marigold tried to recover some perceived pride as she sheathed the weapon and said, “Why did you kill that bear? It is too much meat for you, a waste.”

The pinned human looked like she’d been slapped, “That’s what you care about right now? Share it if you fucking want! It attacked my camp, I didn’t hunt the bloody thing. I’m lucky I killed it before it killed me!” Futily, she pushed again on the furry mass on top of her, groaning in pain again. “Then it fucking collapsed on me in its death throws. I think I broke something.”

Pondering for a moment, the Nymph nodded, “I accept.”

“What?” replied the woman, confused.

Without another word, Marigold crouched down by the fallen huntress, placing both hands on the side of the bear, very large with quite a bit of meat regardless of the winter hardships. “Probably not from around here then,” she mumbled before heaving forward, straining every one of her hunger weakened muscles against the bulk.

((Marigold rolls Athletics 65 (38) Success!))

With both women groaning and straining, Marigold managed to just start shifting the great bear’s weight to the side, rolling it little by little as the human woman screamed in agony and pulled herself eventually coming loose and dragging herself out from under the corpse which quickly dropped back in place as Marigold collapsed from exhaustion. “By the stars that was hard,” the Nymph complained, looking back to the human she’d just rescued from being crushed by flesh.

For her part, the huntress was whimpering on the ground, looking at her right shin which definitely had several more turns in it then it should, “Oh shit, I knew it. It’s broken!”

The Nymph approached, brushing strands of her wavy wheat blond hair out of her eyes as she kneeled by the huntress. “What is your name, human?” she asked, placing a hand on her shoulder in an attempt of comfort.

“Kiaya,” she grimaces, hands still digging into the dirt around her. “My leg…” she whispered, nearly pleading.

Marigold looked down at the damaged limb, bruised and battered, straight line of her shin broken into different fractured lines. “This is a bad break, but… maybe if I could call on the forest to heal you…”

“Please…” begged the pained woman. She had a lightly freckled face and deep blue eyes red with tears of pain. Marigold found that while a bit plain compared to her own ethereal visage, this human had a certain earthen beauty to her, something with saving.

“Then you must wait, I require energy,” the Nymph said plainly.

“Does that mean you’ll leave me here!?”

Marigold should her head, smiling, “Your gift to me will do, I must eat.” She pointed over at the large corpse still just a few yards from the pair.

“W-wait, in my bag. Please bring me the glass bottle.”

“My magic will work better than your human medicines.”

“Please, it’s for pain while I wait.”

Nodding, the Nymph rummaged through the wrecked camp, finding Kaiya’s leather pack, within was a glass stout bottle of strange brown-orange liquid. “This is the potion you wanted?”

“Yes, Brandy Potion, Give it to me?” Kiaya grunted out, still trying her best not to move.

The bony Nymph brought it, handing it to the thankful huntress before pulling her ironwood blade free again, kneeling by the thick belly of the dead bear. “Thank you for your nurishment, the forest is thankful,” she whispered, plunging the blade deep in, spraying blood as the supernaturally sharp and tough wood sawed back and forth, liberating a chunk of raw bear meat from the corpse.

Kiaya drank several mouthfuls of the brandy, trying desperately to not think about her leg. Such a strange day of ups and downs she’s been having. Looking for dinner and instead almost finding death, making the biggest kill of her life and suffering her worst injury, and of course meeting one of the aloof Yarra Nymphs and, “Oh my gods,” she mumbled as she watched the Nymph open her mouth, teeth more pointed than she’d expected, and tear directly into the raw meat, spreading blood all over her mouth and chest. Apparently Nymphs didn’t care for cooking. She took another deep draft of the brandy, hoping to maybe make the memory of seeing that less permanent.

With how quickly the buzz took her, gods blessedly dulling the pain some, she nearly jumped out of her skin when Marigold appeared above her again, face, chest, and arms covered in fresh drying blood and her belly stuck out several inches like she’d eaten an entire farm chicken to herself. “I’m full now,” the Nymph stated plainly, like she didn’t have the appearance of some pregnant bog which come to eat Kiaya alive.

“O-okay, you have some uh… blood,” the Huntress stuttered.

Marigold touched her sticky cheek, looking at the blood covering her forearms and hands and shrugged, “I will clean later, first your leg.” She kneeled down again, looking over the leg.

“Did you really just eat a raw chunk of bear?” the now tipsy Kaiya asked, still squinting at the hard packed blood covered gut the Nymph suddenly sported after her feast.

“You are a hunter, you eat animals as well,” the Nymph said, gingerly resting her hands on the huntress’s shattered leg.

“We normally cook it first, Oh FUCK!” she suddenly exclaimed as emerald magic flickered into life around Marigold’s hands, shooting around the woman’s shin, like a verdant spiderweb wrapping in a tight cocoon.

((Marigold has overeatenx2 on raw bear, and can therefore cast a single nature spell with Nature’s Child. She will attempt to heal Kaiya’s shattered shin!))

((Willpower 15 (08) Success somehow!))

Green flowing nature magic became solid twisting vines and moss covering over Kiaya’s busted leg, sealing it together in a healing shell. The secondary effect of killing her pain left the huntress feeling suddenly much more affected by her Alcohol than previously, and as she tried to sit up and look at what the stuffed Nymph had done, she quickly thought better of it and lay back, looking up at the tree tops. “That was some of the worst pain I’ve ever experienced,” she said, gently setting down her brandy bottle beside her.

“Well, I’m actually almost surprised that it worked, I wasn’t good with the magic of the forest even before the drought,” Marigold murmured, sitting back and giving her tummy room to breath, placing a bloody hand on it. “It’s been a long time since I had such a good meal, maybe it helped.”

“Wait, you weren’t sure it’d work, and you did it anyway?”

“Well…”

((Con 15 checks with disadvantage to avoid gaining (20)(37) (24)(61) 2lbs gained for Mari already!))

Time for the next Choice! Remember you can vote with reactions or comments.

[Like] Incomplete Recovery: Marigold was able to heal the wound, but it will need to be checked constantly for a few weeks during recovery. Kaiya and the Nymph will have to stay in a nearby town on Kaiya’s meager coin until the Huntress is considered well enough to go her own way by the Nymph.

[Love] Bed Rest in the Bushes: Not the best at Magic, Marigold is going to need to try to cast her spell over several more days and maybe even weeks to fully cure the injury enough for Kiaya to walk. Fortunately they will have a stupendous source of food if Kiaya can help Mari smoke it correctly.

[Thanks] Strangers in need: This close to the edge of Forest, Kiaya points out that it makes sense to check for help nearby. Perhaps a nearby elderly couple can look after the huntress until she recovers. Of course Mari would accept their offered hospitality for the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

“Do you want another cookie?”

“No Marigold, I’m already stuffed.”

“We were supposed to share them, I assumed they meant equally.”

Kaiya groaned from her nest of blankets and hand resting on a tummy already bulging with sweets and treats. “Have mine, then,” she grumbled, shifting into a more sitting position and mostly regretting it. “I don’t want more crumbs in our hosts’ guest bed as it is.”

“Thank you for this gift,” the Nymph responded with no hint of irony, quickly plowing into the half empty plate of cookies she had at her bedside chair. Kaiya could see the forest-woman’s light green skin stretched taut over a belly that seemed to have been packed with food since the bear meat from when they first met. Marigold still only wore her hide wrappings over waist and chest, much to the chagrin of their generous hosts.

The huntress shook her head exasperation, “You know, you don’t have to be so exacting about what they give us to eat, Marigold. Mrs. Halligan seems more than happy to make enough food for everyone. We’re just convenient targets right now.”

Mrs. Halligan indeed made enough food for them both and more. Marigold was very pleased when to find the older couple on their farm just past the forest’s edge when looking for help with her new friend’s broken shin. Being invited to stay at their homestead until Kaiya was able to walk again was such a boon to the emaciated nymph asked to stay with her.

Once the initial shock of a forest nymph with a starved look, distended tummy, and blood covered appearance wore off, the Halligans were quick to make the unlikely pair feel at home.

“That guest room has been empty side the last of our kids went off to the city,” had assured Mrs. Halligan on showing them to the comfortable space they could share.

“Just like taking care of me cows,” Mr. Halligan had joked while setting Kiaya’s leg straight and splinting it.

Now the two had spent the last week resting and lounging about, fed by the large food stores of the elderly well off farmers. Marigold took every offer of food very seriously, eating every bit of what was given to her, and always taking however many extra helpings were offered. Mrs. Halligan actually learned not to offer more than fourths for fear that the poor nymph might burst her stomach trying to comply. Even Kaiyal, while restrained compared to the voracious Marigold, found herself eating to both give her something to focus on in the boredom, and at the behest of her green skinned savior who had on several occasions basically force fed her into eating the rest unless the huntress specifically offered it to her instead.

“Any gifts given should be taken,” Marigold stated, mouth full of chocolate chips, as if it were divine truth. “Any offer of aid is an increase to your own bounty.” Already finishing the plate, she rested both hands on the packed convex curve of her belly. “Human food is so good. How do you grow it?”

Kaiyal kept her thoughts to herself about exactly what “bounty” was increasing for the two as they basically sat on their asses and ate for days on end. The nymph had definitely been filling out a little, with no clothes to hide the steady increase, but with how bony she’d been when first coming out of the wood, the huntress assumed she really needed it. “It’s cooked, Mari. We add it together and change it, unlike your kind eating fruit fresh from the tree.”

Marigold considered that for a moment, she did recall Mrs. Halligan spent a long time preparing this food, and had seen no cookie plants out on their farmlands. “That seems wasteful compared to just eating what grows or what you can hunt.”

“With how much and how quickly you eat it, I don’t think your stomach finds it wasteful,” Kaiyal pointed out, unfortunately reminding herself that she was equally stuffed full.

“That is… true,” she admitted after a pause to think. “The food you… cook? Cooking makes it very tasty. It seems you civilized people have your own bounty, I look forward to returning my own forest’s bounty all the more.”

Kaiyal peeked at that, Marigold had spoken briefly on what brought her out here, but never completely. “You mentioned before seeking Yarra Wood’s lost bounty. What exactly was lost? It’s only early spring, don’t things need time to regrow?”

Shaking her head sadly, the green skinned woman replied, “The Yarra river is dry. I must travel North to see why. My sisters assume human hands caused it, so I walk the civilized paths north to find out.”

“Jeeze, guess I really was lucky to be stumbled on. Dying crushed by a bear I had just killed would have been a pretty crummy way to go.”

“You are welcome, Kaiyal. I’ll make sure to see to your health until you are able to walk again. It doesn’t suit a huntress like yourself to be so pained.”

Kaiyal smiled in return, “I feel that I owe you though, you’re spending all this time with me.”

Marigold smiled back and looked down at the empty plate she’d set aside, “You can thank me by making sure to eat whatever I go downstairs to get in a moment. You must regain your strength.”

The Huntress groaned, “Mari I appreciate it, but if I can’t walk all this food is just going to turn into fat. I already feel my undergarments have grown a bit tighter sitting here for a week as it is.”

“Is fat wrong? It is energy and a sign of plenty, you should be thankful to had a chance to gather some,” the Nymph retorted, raising a questioning eyebrow.

“I wish it were that simple among humans…”

“Well I wish I had whatever miniscule fat that worries you so much,” Marigold clapped back, pressing a hand to her still exposed ribs for emphasis.

Too ashamed at the reminder that her new friend had been literally starving until recently, Kaiyal shut up about it, unable to bring herself to explain the expectations of society to someone so innocent to them. “Sorry Mari, I’ll of course eat whatever you bring me, you’re basically my doctor, right?”

“A doctor… that is one of your human healers, yes?” Smiling while her eyes flashed, Marigold answered her own question, “This doctor says you must eat to heal.”

Sighing and simply nodding, the redhead aquicessed, “Doctor’s orders then!”

Marigold rose up to leave, likely to get yet more food to stuff the pair of them silly, only for Kiayal to call out as the scrawny nymph bounced over to the door, “Oh, Marigold. I still feel like I owe you.”

“That’s why you’ll eat what i bring you, dear.”

“No I mean more than that,” Kaiyal said, tapping her unstrung bow by her bed. “You’ve been wonderful to me, but you know really very little about going to towns and such. Let me be your guide.”

Marigold blinked in surprise, “This would be a great boon. Are you sure you wish to give it to me?”

“I feel it’s the least I can do.”

“Then I accept your help my quest Kaiyal. I shall ask for more of Sister Halligan’s honey mead to celebrate,” the nymph said sagely.

Stomach gurgling with already tested capacity, the huntress fought not to groan. “Oh great…”

---

While it might take many months for a leg to heal normally, Marigold has no such time to wait as her sisters starve in the Yarra Wood. She will attempt to cast additional healing on Kaiyal’s broken leg each day, healing it enough after three more successful attempts.

Considering the Nymph’s quite low willpower, this might take quite a few days of stuffing both herself and Kiayal silly, resulting in some predictable effects for both Nymph and Human waistlines!

It takes 35 days for Marigold to roll 3 Successes and finish healing Kaiyal’s Broken Leg.

During that time, Marigold overeats at every opportunity, meaning twice a day! This results in her gaining an additional 60lbs! Since half of this is shared by her connection back to the grove, this has her gaining 30lbs.

For those same days, Kaiyal is stuffed night and day by Marigold, resulting in the same night and day stuffings. Kaiyal gains 41 lbs all for herself!

---

Spending more than a month feasting on the soft, easily digestible and plentiful foods had predictable results for the Nymph, and it were ones she was quite happy with. Once again she filled out her hides perfectly, hiding the most private parts of her body while still showing off the beauty that every Dryad wished to possess. With her swelling backside, she truly epitomized that otherworldly glamor.

“I hadn’t expected to restore my vigor so quickly. Truly human food is something special!” Marigold exclaimed as she took a moment to press her hands to her bum which now swelled quite well against the confines of her hide skirt, as well as feeling along her ribs that, while still apparent, now had a healthy layer of flesh once again covering them.

“You can say that again,” Kaiyal responded with a grimace as she leaned against The Halligan’s front gate. The human woman had put on weight too, but unlike the green skinned nymph, she wasn’t missing any to begin with. While not a huge transformation, the huntress had clearly softened all over. Her hard won muscly limbs mostly hidden by atrophy a new soft coating that pushed all of her clothes to a strange level of tightness unused to the peasant woman. “I feel like a balloon after all of Mrs. Halligan’s cooking.”

“I don’t understand,” Marigold stated, tilting her head to the side.

Rolling her eyes, the huntress explained, “I’ve gotten fat, Mari. I sat on my ass for a month and my ass got wider. Do you understand?”

The Nymph  merely laughed, “Why do you worry so much about some weight? You’re merely more in touch with your feminine beauty.”

“And when I can’t draw my bow to hunt because my tit’s are out to here!? What then, Marigold? How will feminine beauty help me when I can’t support myself?” Kaiya snapped back.

The Nymph flinched like she’d been slapped, “I am not trying to offend you, Kaiyal. One should not hate themself for having access to an abundance of food.”

Sighing, the human woman collected herself, “You’re right Mari. I shouldn’t be angry for having to sit on my ass for a month when it should have been six or more. Sorry for shouting, just… well we’ll see if your tune stays the same. If you keep eating like that, your ass is going to be the thing in abundance.” With that, she hefts her pack on her shoulder, making her way out the gate and towards the dirt road.

Marigold begins to follow along, pausing in thought at the human’s comment, placing hands to her backside, imagining if human food might really drive her to grow more… abundant. “You really think it’ll grow more?” she asked, a hopeful tone noticeable in her voice.

“Oh my gods, really!?”

---

The newly formed pair of Nymph and hunter set off down the dirt roads of farmland, heading north to actually start their adventure to find what dried up the Yarra River, merely a month and healed bone later. What might the two run into along the way?

[Like] The Mundane: The pair find themselves facing their greatest enemy yet, arbitrary violence. Soon as they find themselves on the open road of the countryside, bandits ride out of the wood demanding valuables if not more! There will be either athletics to defeat the ruffians or charisma checks to somehow avoid them all together, possibly both!

[Love] The Magical: The duo face their greatest enemy yet, inconvenient magical mishaps. As they walk the forests, They locate what seems to be a wrecked cart of a powerful Sorceress, magical concoctions and devices scattered all around make for a mind field of weight based traps and hazards as the pair attempt to figure out where the Cart’s occupants have gone. This will test their Intelligence and Willpower For identifying and resisting these traps!

[Thanks] The Fattening: The party of two finds themselves facing their greatest enemy yet, boredom and laziness! A convenient caravan also heading north is too good to pass up. But instead of walking and venturing on foot, the pair find themselves kicking their feet up and riding along. To top off this easy ride, a travelling chef takes interest in the Nymph and her friend, curious to see if the forest creature will enjoy fine Artesian sweets. The only threats here come from Constitution to resist the gains and Willpower for Kaiya to not be pulled into it as well!

Updated sheets for The Nymph and now for the Huntress too!

Name: Marigold ‘Mary’

Race: Nymph

Class: Rogue

Height: 5 feet, 8 inches

Starting Weight: 130 lbs

Current Weight: 130 lbs

Hit points: 13

ATHLETICS: 50 +5 +20 -5 = 60

CONSTITUTION: 40 -15 = 25

INTELLIGENCE: 20 +10= 30

WILLPOWER: 30 -5 -10= 15

CHARISMA: 60 +15 +10= 85

FAT-FETISH 85 - 10 (75) /  NORMIE: 85 (85) 

FAT POINTS: 20, Normal. 6 lbs per Fat Point, 6lbs to next point

FAT FEATS: (15)Lazy Bones,(20)Bandonkadonk

Companions/NPCs:

Name: Kaiyal, The Hunter

Race: Human

Class: Ranger

Height: 5 feet, 10 inches

Starting Weight: 140 lbs

Current Weight: 181 lbs

Hit points: 22

ATHLETICS: 50 +15 +10 -10 = 65

CONSTITUTION: 60 +5 -10 -10 = 45 

INTELLIGENCE: 30 +10 = 40

WILLPOWER: 40 +15 -10 = 45

CHARISMA: 20 +10 = 30

FAT-FETISH 30 (30) /  NORMIE: 30 +5 (35) 

FAT POINTS: 25, Normal. 7 lbs per Fat Point, 1 lbs to next point

FAT FEATS: (20)Stress Eater, (20)Too Full To Workout, (24) Stretched Capacity,