A lifetime of being fat, seeking worshippers

Guest HoneyDivine

Guest HoneyDivine

Hi everyone! I've been pondering on how to start this introduction, and I'm going to start by giving a little background.
(CW: I mention diet culture in the below paragraph, as well as "corrective surgery" & the abuse of fat bodies)

By the time I hit puberty I was already roughly 200 lbs, my entire life I've been mistaken for a mother to my friend group, a full-grown woman when I had only just begun my life. Due to a number of unaddressed disorders, and what I can only assume were the genetics that would simply determine my shape, I've always been much larger than those around me. Those who were my size had surgeries and dressed to cover their bodies instead of enjoying and sharing them. Because of this, my entire youth was devoted to crash-diets and harming my beautiful body that was so worthy of adoration (which never actually changed shape or size, only stagnated at around a size 22 by the time I was 16)... I was so damaged by the poor teachings of my parents and those who had harmed them with their skinny-idealism, it's taken me years to unlearn all of the internalized fatphobia I was only able to recognize by joining fat-positive spaces, and periodically I still struggle to adore my beautiful, unique fat-deposits.

I'm growing rapidly, at least on the inside... Exploring the idea of continuing to grow outwardly, as well, and with the right audience I could definitely be persuaded. I'm in a committed relationship with myself and with my fiance, but I'm looking for fat admirers and devotees to worship me, cherish me, uplift me, and care for me. Would you like to compliment me? Would you like to buy my groceries? Let's talk, I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm currently considering applying to become a model here, but in the meantime I'm seeking the private-worship of those mentioned above, or even just companionship from fellow fat-enthusiasts. If you have a twitter and would like to see more of me in the future, don't be afraid to say hello. ❤️ I'm so happy to be here.

photo_2020-05-29_12-45-09.jpg

photo_2021-01-09_13-27-10.jpg

The pics aren't working for me, but I'm glad you found us. 

We sure admire curves and full figures and even fuller figures! Can't wait to see the pics :)